FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 3 Reply with quote

Chapter 3 First Born Pharaoh Son

Light pushes me and strikes so fast, then it stop, and I fell to the ground again.
Chris"Ow"
It wasn't pain, but annoying. It's hot, and it's sandy. I check the watch, year 2613 B.C., and my target is Anubis, the black Basenji dog. One of the ruler of the egyptian times.
Chris"Anubis, I always want to see him in person."
Then I look around and saw a city, with a big palace and the three pryamids of Giza.
Chris"It's hot, even when naked, I better find my shades."
I ran to the city, in this heat wave I can bear, since my training of all brutal to get over the pain of anything. As I was entering the city, it was Memphis. I hide in the shadow, where the sun tells me it's noon, and find some clothes to blend in. I then stole a garment, fits alright.
Chris"Now for some planning."
I look at the palace. The place is full of guards. If I brought in with my sniper, it would be a easy task. But I can't spook them, or history will remember a attempted assasination. I look around more, I saw the south part of the town, it's a construction place. If I cause trouble enough, I should be able to get in reach with Anubis. I went over there, and sure enough, it's full of slaves, even naked one's. I then found a perfect guard to mess around, he's at the top center of the construction broads. So I climb like it's a playground and in perfect timing, he is whipping a slave.
Guard"Work harder!!!! WORK!!!"
Chris"Hey!! Leave him alone!!"
Guard"You want this too?"
Chris"Try you stupid dolt!!"
He then tries to whip me, but I grab the sting, charge him, and snap his neck with the whip as well. I throw him off and fell down and was smack by a lot of woods. Then all the guards saw me.
Guards"Get him!!!"
I ran around the broads, and kick some off and fell down to their deaths.
Chris"Awesome."
Then I was at the ground floor, and all the guards point their arrows at me, I was then surrounded. Can't fly, it would bring bad things to the history book.
Guards"You! You should be dealt with by the pharaoh for this crime. Your under arrest!!"
Chris"Woo hoo."
Tie me up, and took me to the palace. Everyone watch as like if I was famous for something stupid, no shit. I was then enter the palace, it's very big and full of paintings. I was sent down to the prison chamber and was jailed.
Chris"Great, I could break free, but that would go else where instead of killing him."
Time went by and it's now night. The guards open the cell, then take me to the Pharaoh. At the stand of everything, I was a lot of rich people here. Even naked womens at the stands. And then the Pharaoh came, target confirmed, Anubis.
Anubis"This trial is under way. What's your name?"
Chris"My name, is not important."
People chat about this. Then the guard whip my back. So painless, I was already used to whips. Even the people notice this movement.
Anubis"Where did you come from?"
Chris"Non of your consern."
More chat and whip.
Anubis"Do you whip to die!?"
Chris"Sounds boring."
Again chat and again a harsh whip. It kinda tickle.
Anubis"Your wasting my time!!"
Then his queen came up to him and whisper to his ear. Good thing I was born with a good ear.
Anput"Do you notice the sight of him. His body is not from here. Look at him, and look at all the guards. Notice the difference?"
Body?...........ohhhhh. My abs is way different than all of them. It's not fully square but like the shape of an eye's.
Anubis"People!! Leave us alone."
The people leave, even the guards as well. Officals were here to look.
Anubis"You are unique. Your different."
He then undress himself, and walks off his chair.
Anubis"Undress yourself."
I did, and we are naked.
Chris"Happy now?"
Anubis"Your cock, is not normal at your age."
Didn't Lily told me that already?
Anubis"We should test you. Anput, seduce this man."
Anput"With pleasure."
Anubis"Kebechet, seduce me as well."
Kebechet"Yes father."
This is very much taboo to me. Why would he do this. Then Anput seduce me as my cock grew big. So does him as well.
Anubis"Stop, yours is bigger than mine's............IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!"
Uh-oh, something snap.
Anubis"The gods told me that the one who's cock, is born with it, and is bigger than all, they should have eternal pleasure at the afterlife of all Pharaohs!! That god is my father, Ra! I want to be with him and with my mother, to rule the afterlife forever!!!"
Chris"Ooooookkkk."
Anubis"I'll have to kill you myself, just like the others!!"
That's it, that's his sexual crime. His cock is small, yet others are bigger than his, and he cuts them off out of jealous.
Chris"Just try bitch!"
He grabs his crook, tries to attack, but I grab his arm, stole his crook, and then stab it to his eye. He fell dead as the target is assasinated. The officals surprisely, grab their knifes, and kill themselves.
Chris"What the hell?"
Anput"You monster!!! You kill my husband!!! No matter, they die to serve him in the afterlife. I should as well. Kebechet, you should do the same. I expect you to see you with us."
Kebechet"What!?!"
Anput"Do it now!"
The wife kill herself, bleed from her neck. But Kebechet was shock.
Kebechet"No, I don't wanna die."
Chris"Then don't."
Kebechet"But, you kill my father."
Chris"It has to be done."
Kebechet"Please don't leave me here. I'm scared."
Chris"Don't be."
Leave her or stay?..........I decide to stay.
Kebechet"Come to my room."
I follow her to her room. She strip in front of me.
Kebechet"Please, give me pleasure."
She then lay down, I went to her, and lick her pussy. In and out.
Andrea".....whatever your doing out there, just do it if necessary of the mission."
Chris"Sorry Andrea. I'm really sorry for this."
Kebechet"Ohhhhh yessssss!!!!"
I then fuck her hard, anal style.
Kebechet"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! It's soooooo big!!!!!!!!!"
Same hole in doggystyle. The beautiful snake's tail hugs my tail.
Kebechet"Ahhhh!!! OOhhhhhh!!!! Right thereeeee!!!"
In a moment long, I blast my cum inside her ass.
Kebechet"Yessssssssss!!!!! Ohhhhhhh gggggoooooooddd!!!!! That was amazing!"
Chris"I know!!!"
Kebechet"Thank you. I'll be cleaning myself in the bath."
She went to the bathroom. I lay down and realize this is yet wrong, but good as well. How can I overcome that problem? Suddenly, I heard a metal noise that fall. I check the bathroom. Of all the weirdest thing I saw so far, she kill herself. The neck was squriting blood onto the water bath.
Chris"Idiot."
I then press the watch and into the next mission.

To be continue......................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1