FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Alexander M. Vadania

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Alexander M. Vadania Reply with quote

Alexander M. Vadania (Alex for short)

Species: Arctic Wolf

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 210 pounds

Nationality: English

Appearance: Covered in fine white hair from head to toe, very well groomed, Broad Shoulders, bushy white tail except for the tip which he keeps dyed black, missing half of his right ear.

Hair: White, slicked back

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Favorite position: Doggy Style (preferred position since the females breasts hang down and are a little more sensitive, so he can give them extra pleasure by rubbing them)

Eyes: sapphire blue

Personality: Proud since he is nobility and spent his entire life learning how to act like it, he always walks with his tail no less than 8 inches from the ground in order to avoid soiling it needlessly, tries to not be to serious so other furs don't figure out his past, although his pride sometimes gives him away.

Clothing: Black shoes , black pants , white dress shirt with paint stains usually only buttoned up halfway, black coat with gold seam around the edges. Always wears a gold Pendant with a silver oak leaf in the center around his neck, and his saber on his belt.

History: Comes from an extremely wealthy family, spent most of his time taking lessons grooming him for high society life, he spent what free time playing with his best friend Jessica a young raccoon who was a 1 year younger, the only other child that lived nearby, they would play in the fields and orchards and enjoy swimming in a nearby lake until the age of 21 when he left home with only a small horse drawn cart, his sword, pendant, a suitcase of clothes and a large amount of painting supplies.

spent the next few years going from town to town hoping to find Jessica, or at least news of her, until one night in a small village changed that and he ended up in Bon Bon.

He hopes to one day begin his search again, but for now he's finally found a home away from the rest of the world, where he can find some peace from his past.

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silverleaf455/

Last edited by silverleaf on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 am; edited 3 times in total
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is my first fursona not sure how i did or if i should have put his history in a different post.

Hope he fits in with all the cool people.

Also the last name i picked from a friends D&D character since i was trying to come up with something original and kind of exotic.

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11520 - Alexander Vadania

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11737 - Jessica Sinclaire

Last edited by silverleaf on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That has got to be the most detailed back story of any fursona I've ever seen. I like it! There were some grammatical mistakes but it was still easy to follow.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
45dragoons

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol that makes two alexanders.... and one alexandra... XD actuly its kinda funny cuase back in thies days some names where common
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, the other Alexander here is also an arctic wolf. x3 Nice fursonna though. And I agree with Aaron, very detailed background.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
silverleaf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessica would often tease Alex about being completely white usually asking him if he'd enjoyed his roll through the flour, then one day when he was about 14 while he was painting a portrait of her she asked if he would try painting he face with his tail which he did, and though it didn't look like his normal work she told him it was the best painting she had ever seen, when he tried to wash out the paint she stopped him saying it was cute and wanted him to leave it, unfortunately his parents didn't like it and he was forbidden to go outside for a week and had to take extra lessons.

The two Friends were inseparable until Jessica turned 18 when her parents told her she was being sent off to a private school but refused to tell her which one, the following days before she left were the happiest yet saddest days the 2 could remember, the following weeks after Alex's parents saw a decline in his studies that only got worse every time he asked them to tell him the name of the school Jessica had been sent to.

On his 21st birthday Alex in a rage stormed into his mothers study and knocked over a table demanding she tell him the name of the school or else, outraged his mother shouted that she wouldn't tell him if her life depended on it. That night Alex broke into the family vault, he slowly walked through the modified cellar ignoring all the items his parents had collected over the years, finally he reached a small chest covered in dust, quickly wiping away the dust he opened the chest and took out the only item inside, a small pendant on a silver chain, adorning the face of the pendant was an oak leaf crafted from pure silver set into the golden pendant, he stood quietly looking at the pendant running his thumb over the leaf remembering his 17th birthday when Jessica gave him the pendant promising that one day they would get married.

After several minutes he turned and began walking out of the vault stopping only a moment when a tall object caught his attention, slowly he reached his hand out and wrapped his fingers around the hilt of a sword wrapped in leather with a piece of paper folded tied to it he slowly unfolded the paper and read it "To Alexander our son".

He slowly unwrapped the bindings that held the leather in place and a loud gasp escaped his lips, underneath the leather was a magnificent saber, he ran his hands along an engraving set into the scabbard, a tear ran down his cheek as he quietly read it out loud "Alexander may you always follow your heart, wherever it leads you."

"I was going to give that to you at your wedding" a deep voice said behind him startling him, quickly he turned to see his father standing at the entrance to the vault with a pipe in his hand.

Try as he might no words could escape Alex's lips as his father slowly walked towards him, "You know I always thought you and Jessica would spend the rest of your lives together, leave it to fate to prove me wrong once again." a small chuckle escaped his lips as he puffed on the pipe again.

"What do you mean again?" Alex asked as the smoke from the pipe burned his nose.

"I always thought you'd take up fencing or archery or something like that, most men in our family do," slowly taking another puff of his pipe he stops in front of Alex looking him in the eye, "You're the first man in our family who can paint worth a damn you know that?"

"yes" is the only reply Alex gives as he tries to hold his breath against the smell that burns his throat and eyes.

Only a minute passes as they stare into each others eyes but it feels like an eternity to Alex then his father turns and walks begins to walk away then pauses for a moment, "Do what you think you must but know this there will be no turning back, your mother is livid about that stunt you pulled today, she told me to kick you out of the house you know," he then walks away, after a few minutes he quickly runs to his room with the saber in one hand the pendant in the other.

Alex spends the next few hours in his room packing suitcases and taking them downstairs and putting them into the back of a small wagon, then he takes all the art supplies he can find and loads them into the wagon before hitching his favorite horse up and leads it out of the barn as quietly as he can, as he nears the gate he turns back towards the house he spots his father standing on a balcony overlooking the gate slowly puffing on his pipe, without a second thought Alex climbs into the seat and rides off, with the saber next to him in the seat and the pendant around his neck, that is the last time he ever saw his father.

Last edited by silverleaf on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
silverleaf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 years seem to pass by as though they were only a moment, Alex travels from town to town using his artistic skills to keep himself and his horse fed, buy more art supplies, a bed on cold nights, and occasionally company on the lonelier nights.

One day he is sitting in a small bar painting a portrait of the owner in exchange for a pint and a small helping of stew when a guard walks in and taps him on the shoulder "Excuse me sir."

Slightly nervous Alex turns completely around "Yes?"

"Our Mayor has heard you are a fine painter and would like to speak to you" the guard replies with a small bow.

"Of course I'll be there after I've finished here" Alex says as he turns back to his painting taking a large gulp of his drink.

"Understood I'll be waiting outside" the guard turns and walks out the door.

"Must you?" but the guard is already gone and Alex Scoffs before he picks up his brush again.

45 minutes later Alex stands in a room with an old Fox sitting behind a desk with a monocle over his right eye, "The towns people say you have decent skill with a brush" barks the fox without even looking up from a paper in his hands.

"Yes sir" Alex replies as his eyes scan the small room, he spots an old desk in the corner with some other papers spread all over it.

"I'll pay you to paint a portrait of my daughter she just turned 18 last week and i want to give it to her as a gift," the fox's voice snaps his eyes backs from the old desk, "We'll talk how much i pay you after it's done, i won't pay a fortune for a piece of crap, the guard will show you to my house."

"Of course" Alex bows and walks out of the room and the guard walks in closing the door behind him.

30 minutes later the guard stops him in front of a small house "Wait here I'll go tell the mayors daughter what is going on, then I'll come and get you, have what supplies you'll need ready."

The guard walks into the house and Alex begins putting various paints, brushes, and other supplies into a small case, after about 5 minutes the guard walks back outside, "she's inside i must get back to my duties now, good day to you."

Waiting til the guard is out of sight Alex heads into the house with his supplies "Hello?" he calls out.

"In here" a voice calls out that feels like candy to his ears.

Following where the voice came from he walks through a small door and almost drops his bag, sitting in a chair is a beautiful Kit Fox in a small red outfit, his eyes take in all of her that they can, her elegant ears, her slender muzzle, her firm breasts, her thin waistline, her thighs just barely closed enough not to show anything between them, and her tail sitting on the floor with the tip slowly moving side to side.

"Well my you are a handsome one aren't you," her velvet voice wraps itself around Alex's ears as she slowly rubs a finger over her right nipple which is now visibly poking itself through her top, "Daddy never lets me have boys in the house you know."

Alex Fumbles to with his supplies since he is unable to take his eyes off the young fox, he laughs nervously and a grin spreads across her lips.

"That stuck up bulldog guard told me you're here to paint me a picture, but i find that boring, how about you put all that stuff away and we have some real fun?" as she says this Alex feels a bulge forming in his pants and he can feel her eyes looking at it, "guess that's a yes."

Slowly she moves her legs to stand up and Alex can see she isn't wearing anything under her skirt, as Alex heads towards the door to put his supplies back in the wagon she walks beside she rubs her hand across his cheek and her tail between his legs, "don't keep me waiting honey, i don't like waiting, and i don't think he does either," she whispers as her tail caresses his penis through his pants.

As quickly as he can he gets his supplies into the wagon, as he's turning away something cold touches his hand and he turns to see the saber has slipped out of it's hiding spot underneath his seat, "No time to put it back" he says as the bulge throbs.

Quickly he run back into the house with the saber in his hand letting his desires lead him toward the quiet breathing inside the house, he rushes toward the last room in the hall and he stops laying in front of the door is her skirt, he picks it up and presses it to his nose taking in a deep breath filling his nostrils with her scent making his head swim as he pushes open the door, as he walks in he drops the skirt, there on the edge of the bed is a pair of bright red panties but no sign of her, he walks over to the bed and picks up the underwear presses them to his nose and breaths in again taking in as much of her scent as he can over and over when he hears a door latch open behind him and another close, as he turns around she rushes at him pushing him down onto the bed with the underwear draped over his face and the saber clatters to the floor.

Quickly she undoes his pants and he feels her the smooth fur of her hands pulls his penis out of his pants slowly rubbing it up and down, "he seems healthy," she giggles as she rubs her hands over the tip, "lets give him a test run."

Instantly a wave of ecstasy wash over him as she lowers her mouth onto him and using her tongue expertly along with her hands she stops and focuses on the head swirling her tongue around it til he moans quietly from under his red cover and a giggle escapes her lips before she begins to deep throat him, he can feel her nipples rubbing against his legs, for what seems like an eternity she drives him insane with wave after wave of passion til he can't hold back and he climaxes shooting a massive load into her mouth, he hears her cough slightly but she keeps sucking til he has nothing else to give.

Breathing slightly heavily she giggles "tastes like candy" then she climbs up and slowly removes the underwear to see a grin spread across his lips and she leans in and kisses him passionately as he moves his hands up and cups her breasts and begins to gently squeeze them til she can't hold it any longer and lets out a soft moan through the kiss.

"My turn" he says as he sits up and lowers her to the bed stopping only a second to pick up his blade and place it on the bed next to her, then he places his finger on her ankle and slowly traces a line up her leg.

"Whats this?" she asks holding up the blade so he can see, "it's beautiful"

"A gift from my father" he replies as his finger reaches her thigh and she trembles slightly, then he slowly reaches her vagina and begins to rub her clitoris and another moan escapes her lips, then he quickly raises his other hand up and begins to finger her quickly, she moans loudly as he feels her getting wetter and wetter, then he removes his fingers and begins to lower his head taking in her scent, "now it's time to taste your candy." he whispers and she lets a silent gasp.

he slowly presses his nose into vagina, " Oh my it's cold, that feels so good" opening his mouth he begins licking he profusely taking in as much of her taste as his canine tongue can handle, the taste and passion making his head swim, trapped in throws of passion she slowly tries rubbing her nipples but it's not enough, quickly she grabs the saber again and begins rubbing the cold metal and engravings across her nipples, moments later her back arches and Alex's mouth is flooded with her juices, and he tries to swallow as much as he can.

He slowly stands up to take in her beauty again and sees his blade resting atop her majestic breasts and he chuckles "Most use it's seen yet."

Still breathing heavily and swimming in a sea of passion she barely manages to whisper "take off your clothes i'm not done yet"

Obediently he begins to remove his shirt and she slowly sits up bracing herself up with one arm as he removes his pants and lays his clothes on top of the dresser.

"That was amazing how did you learn something like that," she asks as she wipes sweat beads from the fur on her forehead, "I've been with a dog before and he was no where as good as you."

"well for one i do a lot of traveling, that little trick i learned 2 years ago in exchange for painting a brothel houses girls portraits, they each either slept with me or taught me a new way to be incredible in bed," he says as he slowly leans down and wraps his arm around her waist, "and second I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf and we know how to get what we want."

Her eyes open wide and a gasp escapes her lips "I've never even met a wolf before I'm sorry if that offended you," she exclaims putting her hand on his chest, "I'm Amy and let me show you how sorry i am."

Chuckling softly he locks eyes with her staring deeply into her eyes and she getting lost in his, "I'm Alexander," he replies as he turns her around leaning her over the bed so that her breasts are resting on top of the saber, "and lets see if we can make that guilt go away."

With a single fluid motion he drives his erect penis into her knocking her forward, he feels her pussy tighten up as she orgasms moaning loudly, waiting for only a second for her to catch her breath, then he begins to pump her with strong steady movements, each one sending them both into waves of ecstasy, he continues pumping her harder and harder faster and faster til he feels a familiar surge, then with 1 final thrust he cums shooting a massive load deep into her as she orgasms again.

"Oh... WOW" she pants unable to get off her knees, "I thought the last one was good that was absolutely amazing."

Reaching down to her sides her slowly picks up her small body as his cum drips from between her thighs, "it's not over yet" he whispers into her ear.

"Really?!" she gasps excitedly her ears perked up at this news. "no guys ever been able to go more than twice with me before he can barely stand."

"I'm not every guy I'm me remember I'm a wolf" he says as he raises his tail up and tickles her nose, then he leans in to her ear "the most I've been able to go so far is six times, want to see if we can break that record?"

She Stares at the wall for a few seconds then quickly nods her head in approval as she feels his penis pressing against her vagina, she quickly wraps her legs around his hips and drives herself down on it, then he grabs her hips and begins to pump her and he thrusts his hips with everything he's got.

They Lose track of time, 1 hour goes by then 3 then 7.

Panting heavily with sweat droplets covering his white fur, and her red fur drenched in sweat, Amy is laying on top of Alex his Penis still buried deep within her and his cum slowly oozes out around it soaking the bed sheets further.

"How many was that?" she asks barely above a whisper.

"Nine," he laughs, "no woman has ever been able to last that long with me, how many times for you?"

"Fifteen i think," she replies barely awake, "I lost count around the time you hit six."

The two are just starting to fall asleep when they hear a door slam, "Hello!" they hear a voice shouting.

"Oh my god it's my father," she shrieks "you have to get out of here"

Quickly getting up and getting his pants on as he fastens them they hear running footsteps and the door flies open revealing the mayor, who only takes a moment to take in the sight of his naked daughter laying in bed crossing her legs and the painter buttoning his pants before he flies into a rage.

"I'll kill you," he screams running into the room, "How dare you take advantage of my poor daughter i'll rip out your eyes."

grabbing his shirt Alex dodges the angry fox and reaches for his saber with his right hand, but only getting a hold of the scabbard the blade falls out and clatters to the floor "Damn" he shouts knowing he won't have time to go back for it and runs for the front door, as he reaches the front door he finds it's locked, fumbling with the lock he manages to get it open.

As he reaches for the handle he hears footsteps behind him, "Die you fucking Bastard!" screams the mayor from behind him, turning around he sees the enraged fox running at him with Alex's knife raised up in the air as if to split his head in two.

With last second reaction he ducks to his left but not quickly enough as a skull shattering pain rips through his skull blurring his vision momentarily, then he notices something, through blurry vision he can make out the shape of the mayor raisng the sword again, Alex tries to run but the pain slows his movement, as the mayor gets closer sure he's going to land a killing blow this time he begins to laugh.

Alex's temper flares when he hears the laughing mayor closing in for the kill, in a rage he takes the scabbard in his hand and swings it violently at the mayor.

He feels it connect with something soft before it is knocked from his hand from the force of the impact, he hears it clatter to the floor, the something else clatters to the floor, then a soft thud.

After a moment his vision clears and Alex is able to take in the entire scene, as something warm tickles the fur on his right side.

laying on the floor is the mayor breathing ruggedly bleeding lightly from the mouth, several teeth are spread across the floor around him and the saber laying on the ground near his feet.

By the door is the scabbard specs of blood are on the shiny metal and near it is something white and somewhat triangular in shape.

Reaching up and touching the side of his face he draws his hand back to see blood, frantically he reaches up to his right ear touching the wound a sharp pain wracks the side of his head.

Alex slowly walks towards the white shape on the floor and reaches a trembling hand to pick it up, it is slowly dripping blood and slightly warm to the touch, he holds it and stares in disbelief.

A soft gasp snaps him back to reality and he looks up to see Amy standing in a robe she must have thrown on in a hurry, a look of horror on her face, "What have you done?!"

"He tried to kill me i defended myself," Alex snaps still holding the piece of ear in his hand, slowly he picks up his scabbard and then the saber avoiding putting the blade away til he cleans it, "and he's only unconscious, the most he'll have is a headache and eat oatmeal for a while, look what he did to me!"

Amy's eyes drift to where Alex is pointing to, quickly her hands shoot up over her mouth and her eyes stare vacantly in shock.

Suddenly the mayor stirs putting his hand up on the side of his mouth as he sits up, he opens his eyes which are blurry and unfocused.

Alex turns to leave as the mayors vision returns and shouts "Where do you think you're going?!"

"I'm leaving," without even turning around he opens the door.

"If i ever find you i swear I'll have you skinned alive to make a new coat!" screams the mayor.

Alex stops at this comment and turns around giving the mayor a glare that sends a chill down his spine, "If you ever find me i swear it'll be to get pay back for this." he snarls holding his severed ear up for the mayor to see.

Slowly the mayor turns away to get up and Alex looks up at Amy and mouths the words Good Bye, and blows her a kiss which she reaches up catches and holds it near her heart as tears rolls down her cheeks.

Walking out to his wagon he sets his saber in the back of the wagon reaches in grabs his pendant from a sack and climbs into the seat and cracks the reigns.

Alex rides furiously unaware of how much time passed, to him it may have been 1 hour it may have been 6, before he finally reached the next town and stopped in another town

Hoping his ear could be fixed he went to see the local doctor an aging tiger named Victor, unfortunately he wasn't able to re attach the ear, only managing to clean it and dress it to stop it from getting infected using what little money he had left to pay the doctor, he then went to a smith, and after some bartering traded everything he had except a shoulder bag filled with painting supplies, the pair of clothes he was wearing, the saber, and pendant he managed to get the saber cleaned up, and buy a coach ticket to a distant town.

A the coach left Alex stared out the window knowing he'd have to lay low for a while, as the coach rolled down the road his mind began to drift as it usually did on long trips, he thought about his recent evening with the beautiful young fox Amy, then it went to the last day he spent in his family home, then it slowly drifted to a banquet his parents threw when he was 15, it was the 1st time he didn't leave to do something else when the dancing started, it was the 1st time Jessica ever wore a dress or had her hair done up, it was the night he got his 1st kiss.

His heart ached to see her again and he is determined to find her someday, but for now he's on his way to a town he heard about in a bar months ago, a town where people go to disappear and start over, a town somewhere far off it sounds like a dream, a town called Bon Bon,

Last edited by silverleaf on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't mind, I have a couple of comments. First off, I'd suggest splitting the background story into several smaller sections. As it is right now, it's slightly overwhelming to read through. Smile

Another suggestion is to edit the first post to include additional information you come up with later, like the details about his eyes, hair, personality and clothing.

Another thing, and this may just be a personal preference of mine Smile , is the sexual details. I think that just stating that Doggy Style is his preferred position, is a bit too simplistic. I'm just thinking that if you're going to add something like that, you might as well do it in detail. Why not expand on it, and tell why it's his favourite position, and any other things he might like? Wink
Just ignore this if you're finding it uncomfortable or unnecessary to talk about such details. I'm just one of those who like to read such details. Razz

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
silverleaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback Symphony i appreciate it.

i could spend all day defending myself (you weren't attacking me, just couldn't find a better word) but the only thing i can really say, this is the first forums i've ever done so i wasn't used to it.

I've gotten better about all the features, but to little to late in terms of fixing some of the early mistakes i've made.

with the long history, i can attribute that to fact i love to write so once i got going i just couldn't bring myself to stop, and didn't realize i'd forgot some details on his appearance.

And thanks for mentioning about the details of his favorite position, i'll elaborate on it more.

*bows curtiously* Thank you kind lady

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that most people find that they need/want to change some things about their fursona as time goes by and they think more about it.

I personally edited my initial avatar request 24 times before I was satisfied. I've edited my own fursona thread the same number of times, and has just recently changed a couple of things.

So don't worry about changing things later on. I think it's simply natural to get inspired and come up with more ideas later on. Perhaps there are some threads here that might inspire you. Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
silverleaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the tips Symphony.

I'm sure it's much easier to read now Laughing

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, if you want to add more, you can always tell something about where Alexander lives in Bon Bon, what his hobbies are or something like that. Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1