FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
the best lesson (erotic story)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eechironin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: the best lesson (erotic story) Reply with quote

Enjoy, several times, but don't copy please. Story Copyright by JFK
Oh, and I was vague about school on purpose (and the books are real).

“...and that is how Jack and Rose ended up on the Titanic, and why it was doomed.”
The class was mesmerized, like a charismatic preacher, but without the screaming and chorus of women. Mr. Dunbars history class was the star in the school and all the students wanted to get in, but alas their was only so many seats (that did not stop some from sneaking in, anyway, and Mr. Dunbar always pretended not to notice with comments like “Humm, the classroom shrink?”, or “Who’s been taking the desks out of the room?”, to the giggle of everyone.)
“Tonight’s lesson is about the biggest family feud in the history of the world, World War I. Remember what I told you 23 days back about the regional conflicts in Europe? Well now it get very serious. I hope you have some tissues left from the last movie, because the homework is “All Quiet on the Western Front”. Remember to pick up the study guide on the way out!” The class collected their books and slowly started to shuffle to the door, jabbering about the movie and the history. It was still a couple of minuets before the bell rang, but it was on purpose to give the students time to really internalize what they learned by talking among themselves. It was another of his tricks to get his pupils to remember. Focusing on key years and key people or events, he explained everything that created the circumstance, the cause, of great social upheavals, and then the effects after that (reading at least certain parts from text books) and the most effectual was the use of movies and documentaries to show the big picture. He also taught other teachers his techniques, so at least their students would go to their class and not his, they joked. All loved him.
The class had emptied expect for one girl who slowly approached him sitting in his desk scribbling away. “I love you”, she said in a steady but soft voice. He raised his head to look at her, smiled a heart-skipping smile at her, and said, “I love you too.” This was not the first time anyone had said that so he did not react to it besides the smile.
“No, I mean I love you”, she repeated a little more forcefully.
“I know you do, I thank you”, at which point he stood up, went around the desk and gently clasped her arms in a gesture to assure her. “I am happy you think so highly of me, and your grades are the best in the class Vivian, and that makes me very happy.”
“Thanks, but,” she tensed up a bit “I want to make love to me.” Her voice got quieter “I want you to take my virginity”.
Other girls offered themselves before for all manner of reason, those that clearly wanted it to get “improve” their score where easily rebuffed (but still managed to get a better score anyway), others he found clever ways to satisfy them, but Vivian was the first to mention she was a virgin, and he already knew her enough that she was persistent.
“I am your teacher and you are my student, it is not morally correct in this society,” he offered as he let go of her and leaned back against his desk.
She stepped toward him, almost pinning him between her and the desk, “I will do anything you want, anything. I will sneak into your house at night so no one will see. Please, please be my first!”, her eyes pleading to his.
He pushed her slightly back with his hand on her shoulder, mind contemplating this dangerous game. He has dealt with silly and serious moral issues before, but this one not one of those. What to do… For sure, she would not wait till tomorrow, and did not seem he could as well.
“OK, meet me at the library after 5pm today. I will be getting some books for you to check out.” She gave him a confused look, but said OK, an uncertain smile spread on her face and she left. Seemed like he will have some extra homework today as well.

She was already waiting in the library when he arrived, glad smile on her face.
“I hope you did not skip class?”
“No, but it was hard to concentrate”. It made him smile.
“I saved you the trouble of getting your study books,” he said a little louder, and thumped three rather imposing books on the desk in front of her, “it’s my personal copies (well marked with notes so you can see the important parts), don't loose them.” He cracked an evil smile, and she turned a bit pale in comparison. She looked at the titles:
Fromkin, David (2004), Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War in 1914?
Gray, Randal; Argyle, Christopher (1990), Chronicle of the First World War
Martel, Gordon (2003), The Origins of the First World War, Pearson Longman, Harlow
“It is a bit too quiet to go over this here, lets go to the Twin Tailed Mermaid coffee shop.” (writer note: anyone get the reference?)
With that she grabbed her bag and the books and followed him out to door and to his car which he already opened up the back seat to drop the load on, and then the front to let her him.

The garaged door trundled closed behind the car, darkening the garage to the weak bulb above. Vivian rose from his lap, a blushing a little because of the proximity of his cock to her face.
“You know why I asked you to do that?”. She nodded. “lets go, what do you want to drink?”
“Water.” No surprise to him. He led her into the house and to the kitchen, leaving her books behind. He knew they would not use then, and she plainly forgot them. A full glass was presented, but as he closed him she instead reached for him and engaged in a kiss. With his free hand he reached around her waist and pulled her close while trying to put down the glass and not spill it (not easy!).
The first kiss rapidly escalated into a fury all over their faces followed by deep French kissing, then again on the face ears and neck on Vivian. Cloths where quickly loosened, then dropped. He easily released her bra with well-practiced moves, while she struggled with his belt, a trail of discarded clothing from the kitchen to the living room. Now in only her panties, the strong musk of her secret place filling the room, his kisses began to descend her standing form to the soft curves of her beasts, kissing along the outline toward her erect nipple, his other hand mirroring his mouth. When his mouth reached her peak, so did his hand, and with delicate, feather like touches did he touch her, making her skin prick up in goose bumps. He then began to be more forceful but not hard, sucking and pinching her nipples, her hard breathing turning into moans. He continued down, kneeling in front of her, leaving a trail of kisses from her breasts, past her naval, to the edge of her panties, the scent of her excitement stronger then ever, him fighting his urge to ravage her right then. Instead he hooked his fingers around and pulled them down, her panties soaked with her excitement, tendrils of gossamer threads extending from them to her womanhood. One the floor Vivian smoothly stepped out of them, parting her legs and exposing herself, eager and nervous, bold and shy, a torrent of contradictory emotions seeking any kind of relief from the sweet torture! He place his hand on her naked buttocks and pulled her to his mouth, and a kiss to her lower lips and caused her to shudder and moan.
His kisses became stronger on her pussy, carefully placed not to overwhelm her but build the sensation, and his tongue started its journey into her canyon, licking the sweet nectar of this queen bee. Her legs began to give away, only to be gently guided by strong hands to the nearby couch. As soon as her body was nestled on the couch did her legs uncontrollably open wide, powerless to stop herself from the desire of pleasure to come. On cue, the strokes of his tongue lengthened and deepened with each pass, dancing on her exposed clit, then sinking into the depths of her quivering cunt and drinking the nectar from her source. Moans gave way to panting, yielding to yelps, hands flailing, first grabbing his head to grind into her cunt, then grabbing her breasts kneed and pinch her nipples, and then mindlessly grasp for something non existing. Her bucking became more pronounced, it was clear she was ready to explode, and to insure the detonation of this volatile buildup his tongue aimed right for her fuse and assailed her clit with rapid-fire strokes of love.
The fireworks burst in front of him with a scream and couch shacking shudder of her flesh, he rode with her, licking quick but gently, feeling her peek, then bring her down with softer warm kisses drawing the orgasm out a long as possible, reveling in the paradise of a satiated woman. Her world was in a twilight of somewhere…marvelous.
When the tempest drained away and peace returned, he gently scooped her up and carried her limp body to the bed room…

She awoke from gentle urgings, eyes fluttered open, the world seemed alien, as if she was just born baby seeing for the first time, and locked onto the eyes of her parent. Quickly her memory reconnected to her present with a rush and a flash.
“Naptime is over little angel”, he said with a smile and wink, “it’s time for you to go home”.
She sat up and looked around, a large bed with silky sheets and soft pillows, a neat room, a smiling professor. She looked down an only then realized she was naked. She looked at him quizzically.
“You passed out from the orgasm, the French call it Le Petit Mort, so I brought you here.”
“Did you…?”
“Did what?... No, nothing happened except you sleeping. Here is some juice and there is the bathroom if you want to wash up.” He saw a look of wanting on her face. “You cannot learn the world in one evening,” he smiled again “so lets continue again in a couple of days?” He kissed her on her forehead and her face lit up.
“Yes, please, Mr. Dunbar!”

"That which is denied becomes that which is most desired, and that which is hidden becomes that which is most interesting. Consequently, a great deal of time and energy is spent trying to get at what is being kept from you."-John Denver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1