FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 19 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 19 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 19 Young Group

I follow a huge crack on the ground and went into it. I fly fast and not worry about a fucking thing. I have to end this now!!! Where is the last one!?! Where!!??!!
Chris"Hold on, we're almost there!!!"
Andrea"Hurry, I'm so hot!!"
And then we found a huge place. It's a huge cave out of all the levels. This one is like a big stadium, I see everyone have sex, all of them. I land at the center of the stadium and put her down.
Chris"Your going to be alright!"
Andrea"Chris, help!"
Liliy"She is getting the disease, I can't stop it, there is no cure to this place. But you must stop this source of the influnce here. Here, is the final level, Young Group. Everyone here is having sex from the youngs. The boy's is having group sex with more than one older women. And the girls are having group sex with older mens. Some people here are [word censored], but they don't care. It's a horrible part of this level. The worst one that is so innocent, they always get away with it."
Chris"Great, we have to deal all of them!"
Lily"No, they will not attack you, because the mind blinds them with sex and thats it."
Andrea"Lily, help!!"
Lily"You have to masturbate and hold on before you cum, or if you do, you are one them, the disease controls the uncontrol of the pleasure your just doing. Chris, you have to stop this now. Your father must be killed in order to save this part of the galaxy."
Chris"Where is he?"
Dragalion"SON!!!!!!!!!!!!"
There he is, flying down and he is of course naked. I can't imagine, he has three cock in him. Holy shit, he's a fucking manic.
Chris"Hi dad, what the fuck are you doing?"
Dragalion"Shut the hell up and suck my cock now!!!!"
Chris"No!!! Just tell me some answers you fuck!! Why you left me in that old planet??"
Dragalion"I want you to move on without me because you will be a fucking problem. Just like few days ago. You came here and in your self pride, you got everyone in panic and killing each other from you. You kill many innocent people, they just want to fuck you under law!!"
Chris"Under law my ass, you know this is not the law, [word censored], torture, pride, you think this is right!?"
Dragalion"Of course this is right, this can prevent war and we can move on with life. But you have to destroy everything I work for. I can change the world, pleasure is power, and we can have that power and make this world go peace."
Chris"You know that's not true, [word censored], torture, that's not peace what so ever. You think about self dominace only for you!! You think you can change us to more worst and war!?!!?! Then you have a big fucking problem you fucking piece of shit bitch!!"
Dragalion"You think your right? You cause more problems than you gone far enough. I will put you down and feel my power of pleasure and I will share with you the might of sex."
He hand out his stick, and it's a big golden cock.
Dragalion"You are the new god, so I suggest you must take it and this will be behind us and we can continue this era of peace and pleasure!!!"
Andrea"Oh god, oh god! I'm going to cum!!!"
He throw the stick at me and suddenly, my brain twich, my memory goes back to the old planet. Dragalion was signing a contract for a space travel.
Dragalion"Make sure my son is well prepare, when the time comes, he will be the next thing I will give it to him. He will change my world."
Back to the present now, Andrea just cum. I look at her, she then fell to the ground as so tired.
Andrea"I'm sorry Chris!! I'm so sorry!!"
Dragalion"She is now one of us, you will fuck her later on. But now, you must be the new god right now. Accept my thorne as your new home."
Everything freeze.
Chris"Home.......pleasure.........kill........death.........pain.........love........hate..........torture.........living..........fuck..........pure..........what the hell this all means to me.........what is my purpose?"
Andrea"Chris"
Lily"You"
Piraun"Must"
Jack"Kill"
Evantan"Or"
Okihagal"You"
Hector"Fail"
Jupiter"That is your mission commander."
Kelly"For me"
Chris"Kill......love. I love to kill. No, I love Andrea. I kill, the pain, the death, torture, fuck."
Dragalion"Home....."
Chris"Home......"
Andrea"Home......"
Chris".........fuck all of you!!!!!!! I just want to go home!!!!!!"
Then I see my dad walking back to his chair when it's done time freeze. I grab the stick, charge him and stick it up his ass"
Dragalion"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Chris"You fail, all for you!!!"
Then he fell to his death. I kill my father, I had enough!!
Lily"You did it!!!"
Andrea"Chris!!"
Chris"Andrea!!"
I carry her and the people here who were having sex were now coming after us.
Lily"Chris!! Make a nuke!!"
Chris"Nuke!?? How!??"
Lily"Sorry Chris!!"
She then punch my balls so hard, I scream up to the roof and a huge fireball exploded out to the roof and it blew up like a nuke. It was awesome!
Chris"Never knew I had that in me."
Andrea"Chris lets go!!"
She climb on me and I fly all the way to the top and then the rocks were fallin at us. I quickly move fast and dodging all the rocks. The rocks fell down so hard, the floor crack and the lava exploded with the fire dragon spirit rise and chase after us.
Chris"You've got to be kidding me!!"
I went faster and I saw a light on the top of this mountain. The fire dragon throw some fire balls at us and always miss. Then we reach to the top of the mountain and escape the mountain with a hope of freedom. The dragon then disappear from the light that kills the ghost. The world is going to explode. I can feel the energy of this planet. I quickly find the Hub.
Chris"Where is it???!!"
Shorty, I found the Hub from the forest and now we reach it there on time.
We enter the Hub, start off the engine and punch the gas as we quickly launch out of here. We then fly out of this planet. The world is exploding lava that it's cutting the planet itself.
Andrea"Holy shit!!"
Chris"It's now gone, again."
At space, we saw the planet one last time, and then it made a massive explosion. That's it. The freedom group is now gone. We destroy the planet for a reason, and I didn't pick the ending of it. The disease is gone, and so far, it's not over yet.
Andrea"Now what?"
Lily"Now you can go home."

To be continue.................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1