FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 15 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 15 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 15 Three Judge Of Sex

Into the mountain of forbidden and now we finally reach the place where it's foging at the top part of the mountain. We then land and walk on foot. It's not that hard to see, I can see a cave up ahead.
Chris"Up ahead, must be the enterance."
Andrea"No turning back now."
Chris"I never look back."
Always didn't. So we enter the cave and light was showing us the path from those fire sticks. Following it, we feel a bit strange.
Andrea"I feel funny."
Chris"Probably this forbidden mountain effect. Hold on though."
I hold her hand and then we saw a three headed pharaoh cats. They were looking down at this one person, a skunk.
Skunk"I journey from a far away place, just to be welcome here oh judge of pleasure. Judge me in your believe and I humble to enter this forbidden mountain."
One body and three headed of them all smell the skunk.
Skunk"Dalaus, Kransha, Yimohawanatier, please."
Dalaus"This one smell so much pleasure in him."
Yimohawanatier"But he likes the pain in pleasure"
Kransha"You, you have been judge, beneath you is where you will now live in your on fantasy of our paradise."
Skunk"Thank you!!"
The floor open and the skunk fell down into the smoke that we can't see the hell under this judge.
Andrea"Where did he went?"
Chris"Who knows, we're not going to that fucking process."
We walk to the floor of the circle which it's a door. I told her to stand back from the floor. With the long sword of freedom, I call out the three headed pharaoh cats.
Chirs"Hey!!!! Wake up, I'm here to talk to you!!!"
Yimohawanatier"Who dare's to speak up before us!!!!??"
Chris"This son of a bitch here you fucking shits!!"
Then one of them smell me, suddenly, he leaps back as if he smell something worst......fuck you.
Kransha"Your virgin!!!!! You are not welcome!!! Go back and fuck someone in your own pleasure!!! Now, leave!!!"
Chris"Fuck you pussies, check out this sword!!"
Dalaus"The sword of freedom!! He is another god!! Impossible!!!"
Yimohawanatier"You, you, you warrior, why you came here!?"
Chris"To talk to our parents, gods and goddess of this place!"
Dalaus"But your virgin!!!"
Kransha"This means he holds the sword of freedom and is virgin, imposter!!!!!!!!"
Yimohawanatier"Kill him!!!!!!!"
Chris"Fuck."
They both attack with their heads and smash the floor. I quickly move and avoid those bastards. I fly, and then flamethrower at them. No damage, just makes them angry. I swing the sword and try to hit them, but they move like it's a super snake.
Chris"This might take fucking forever."
I move more, but suddenly, Kransha ate me, but I quickly flame inside and I got out and he fell to the floor. I then went to his head, put the sword in his right open mouth and slice him all the way to his big neck. He moves in pain, but I hold on and then fly fast around his neck, slashing it and it cut his neck. Two headed pharaoh cats now.
Dalaus"Noooo!!!! Brother!!!!"
Yimmhawanatier"You'll pay for this you annoying shit!!!!"
Chris"Look who's talking, fuck face."
More mad, I move around more and they try to catch me.
Chris"Annoying fucks."
Then Dalaus launch at me, but I cut his teeth and make him scream.
Dalaus"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Chris"Stop whining!"
He launch again, but this time, I throw a fireball inside his throat and he swallow the fire and moves around forcefully as he wants to stop the fire in him.
Dalaus"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Chris"Burn bitch!!"
I see smoke in his neck, so I fly to his neck and quickly slash his whole burning neck, flames spit out and down the cunt went.
Chris"Your next you stupid fuck."
Yimohawanatier"Die!!!!!!!!"
He launch at me, but he did ate me. I was now in his throat.
Andrea"CHRIS!!!!!!!"
It's so sticky, I flamethrower his inside and my sword and I quickly slash his neck with a sword on fire. I was free and he is down headless.
Chris"Don't lose your head. Too late for now."
Andrea"Chris!!!! You did it!!!"
Chris"Yup, now to find our parents."
I watch the bleeding headless cats as blood is spilling more out of god forsaken body.
Then light came from the middle of the floor. So bright, I look away. Then, it was a beautiful dolphin. She was with her staff and she looks like a pure god.
Chris"Who are you?"
Lily"I'm Lily, your guidence. I was watching you for the whole time since birth. I knew you would be a greatest hero."
Chris"Your god?"
Lily"You could say that, but I'm a watcher."
Andrea"Watcher?"
Lily"We watch everyone in every planets of the galaxy. Things is getting more worse from this planet, and you are the only hope who can stop this disease call the pleanomoreso."
Chris"What's that?"
Lily"I wish to give you more information, but I will when you are done here in this place. You must stop them, they are part of the worst from the other galaxy. More are out there, but you could stop this and be the greatest hero in the galaxy."
Chris"Wow, young kid here and I'm hero of the galaxy."
Lily"Go now, but I'll help you explain the four parts of this mountain. Go now, I'll be there."
She left, I look around and found a lever. I pull it and the floor open and the steam is gone. Probably they know we are here.
Chris"Andrea, come with me."
I hold her, she was on my foot and we fly down to the place I call it hell. Knock knock.

To be continue..............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1