FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 13 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 13 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 13 Pwned Them Or Owned You

Walking down to the city, by the following down river, we're holding hands and I somehow can tease her hand with my hand.
Andrea"Chirs, we really have to fuck. I'm dying for your cock to ride my innocent tightes pussy."
Chris"We will babe. We will."
As we get to the city, we decide to go to the park. We stroll along and there are people here having a good time. Even with couple's, more than a good time. We hide behind the bushes, lie down and start making out. She took off her shirt and I was kissing her chest.
Andrea"oooooohhhhhh"
So smooth, I know she wants more of course.
Andrea"Oh Chris."
I was massaging her back, and she was kissing my neck.
Chris"mmmmm, we should both do it."
Then, as she is kissing my neck, I stretch my head and kiss her neck as well.
Andrea"Chris, your making me sooooo hoooooot!"
Chris"That's the idea babe."
Suddenly, my ear's twitch. I hear big motor's, even helicopter. I know that helicopter is a gunship, fuck.
Chris"Shit, we have to go! Something is coming now!"
Andrea"What is it?
Chris"Army troops coming this way, they don't sound friendly!"
Andrea"Again!?!"
Helicopter's come in and yet they open fire! People are screaming. Building's are getting exploded. Ground troops are shooting people on site. We enter this big plaza and we hide until the coast is clear.
Chris"What the hell is going on here?"
I can't figure out the point of this, did they know were here? Or something about the political crap this world is going to.
Andrea"Back to the Hub Chris! I don't like it now!"
Chris"Hold it together Andrea! We'll make it out."
We then hide in the bathroom, and hope for the best they don't come here. We then wait.........until a girl came. That's the one I save her from the school chaos! Is she being followed? I look at her, so scared she is in, then the soldier came and out of my fucking mind, they shot her down without seeing them! Just their shadow!
Chris"Fuck!!"
They heard me, they came close to my hiding spot in the bathroom, and then I rush out and flip him over, grab his knife and stab it right to the head.
Chris"You shit, that's for her!"
Andrea"Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!!"
Chris"Let's keeping moving."
We left the bathroom with a P9Z Nail, semi-shotgun, and head to the forest. But we were block by troops. We enter to a house, and find cover to shoot them down.
Chris"Rrrrgggg, they'll all die!"
One of them storm into the house, and I shot him, exploding blood burst out to the streets and I got some attention.
Chris"Come to me bitches."
They open fire at the house.
Chris"Get down!!"
Walls were spraying random flying bullets and windows shatter around. Then three guys came, I shot them, blowen off his legs, blowen off his left arms, and blowen off his right ribs.
Chris"Idiots."
I grab more ammo's and head to the window and climb out. We jump over fences, and keep going to different houses. A helicopter is following us. It starts to shoot at us. Even with missile's at us. I hate those annoying pest.
Chris"I have to destroy it now or we're dead."
I found a house quick, went to it and hide there until the helicopter found us.
Chris"Ok, you wanna play like this shit? Ok!! We'll play war games!!"
I went to the roof as quickly as I could, made it there and it's still there. I aim, and I throw a huge fireball at it. I fly to the cockpit with that distraction, next to the pilot, I use my shotgun and blow him away and his co-pilot. They went down and exploded off the street.
Chris"Dumb ass."
I went back to the house, and found Andrea still save.
Chris"Let's keep moving."
Andrea"Ok."
Out to the back door and behind us is more troops shooting at the house. We're not even there anymore. We hurry then to the school, break in and find a way to the other side of the place.
Chris"The body's I fought are still here."
Andrea"I don't care about that, let's keep going Chris."
Chris"Yup."
Running to the back, we suddenly stop and saw outside a tank.
Andrea"Chris!!"
Chris"Hold on."
Base on his point cannon, it's looking not at us. We ran outside quickly and trying not to get spotted. The cannon move, we ran to the same direction so we don't get caught. We finally hide behind the tank.
Chris"Keep your head down."
The back of the tank, I climb up, open the hatch and blow the crews away and making red mist. The tank is uncontrol for now. We can keep moving now. Onto the forest now.
Chris"Damn it!! Their coming out of the forest! We have to hide now!"
I can see them far away and they are sreaching. Running in the streets where apartments are, we found a museum. We quickly enter and hide there. Soldiers were passing by the place, didn't bother going inside our hiding place. Too much intense crap now.
Chris"We're find for now. We have to wait until they all are gone."
Andrea"That will take forever!"
Chris"No choice babe, we'll be find, trust me!"
And so we stay there. Hours later, we are tired from this crap. No one is coming. All we heard is the gun noise. Too much bad things happen today. I don't understand this connection. Too much stuff in my head.
Chris"What the fuck now! Why this! Why that! Why us!"
Andrea"Chris, your scaring me."
Chris".....i'm sorry, come here."
We hug, not even caring the outside problem we have now. I just want home, a perfect life, but things are just getting so much fuck up now. Yet, I have Andrea, I can't lose her and myself. Something is trying to kill us. I just know it.
Chris"Oh Andrea. You love me?"
Why did I ask this question.
Andrea"Always Chris!! Always!!"
Always, always, always, all ways? How many ways there are? Are they good or bad? What are they? Where are they?

To be continue...............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1