FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 11 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 11 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 11 Only The Body Matters

This time at night, I was getting a little bored. I was checking out this map that has the city's attractions. And I found the perfect spot where me and Andrea could really have some fun. The hot water springs near the forest. Chris"Babe, let's go to this place."
I show her the map.
Andrea"Sounds like fun, let's go my strong man."
Touching my abs, then we left the Hub. We took the bus and head to the hot water springs. As we got there, the place was kinda full. I look for a free spot, but nothing is available. I saw a smoke from a far distance. It could another one. We sneak there where nobody see's us. I saw the hot spring and it's very unique than the others and no one is in it. Probably is not even on the direction.
Chris"Here we are. A private one just for us."
Andrea"Ohhh, how nice babe. Take my clothes off honey."
Honey, I'm not cover with those sweet things. So, I took off her shirt while kissing her neck. Then, I took off her pants, while playing her nipples, then, I took off my clothe's and were in the hot spring. The water is so fine, just like the mood in the shower. We start kissing, even french kiss. Then I suck her lower lips and she then sucks my tongue, very sexy to me. I sit down and her body is on my lap.
Andrea"We have to make this even babe. We can't fuck, so let me suck your big cock. Better than nothing."
Chris".......ok."
She then grab my cock and start kissing the head. It's so amazing, I feel she does know what she is doing. Then she licks the head.
Chris"Ahhhh! Oh god."
This is really turning me on, should guy's say this? I don't know. Oh well, she now lick my both balls, didn't hurt much as I though she would. She then licks the whole cock and finally, she is sucking my cock. It's unbelieveable, this is so good!
Chris"Oh god!! Your so goooood!! Ahhh."
She then goes deep throath. I put my hands behind my head. Oh fuck!!! I love this very much.
Chris"Faster babe! I love this!"
She does is fast, even her tongue was like vibrating my cock, soooooo gooooooooooood. I can't cum now!!I have to save it for the real fuck, aww fuck it. I have to let it go now!!
Chris"I'm going to cum baby, almost there!!"
Suddenly, my foot twitch twice. Aww crap!
Chris"Andrea! Get down!"
I force me and her to go underwater. She looks at me as if I did something stupid. I lift my head up, I hear a noise. 'Click, clack'
Chris"Sniper!"
Andrea"What!"
Chris"Shhhhh!!! Stay down!"
I look for the sniper, I use my eye's to find it in the forest............I then found a flash, from the scope, there it is. If it looks at me, then it knows he or she is going to die. I saw the shadow running away.
Chris"I better get that bastard now!"
Andrea"Chris! Our clothe's!!"
Chris"What the fuck! Fuck it, we'll have to go like this. Stay close to me."
We left naked and follow the sniper. Probably he took our clothe's, I have my eye's close. If that happen, why didn't one of my body twitch? It's a mystery, but I'll have to find out the fucking hard way.
Chris"This way!"
I follow this looking common tracks of foot prints. I look ahead and saw a cabin, all alone in the forest.
Chris"There it is. Time for a fucking answer."
We sneak up to the cabin, and went to the back door. It's somehow open. We went inside and found this place a load of dead people, mostly these looking young one's.
Andrea"What is this place?"
Chris"Probably victims of the snipers targets."
All are lying down on the ground. We went upstair and I hear a noise.
Sniper"Ohh god! I love you baby!! Yeah!!"
Chris"It's a male."
I found his Alivanish, a bolt sniper, on the edge of the stairs. I took it, found only one ammo. I hold it like I'm going to breach in. Then, I turn and point the gun at him, it's a Bobcat.
Bobcat"Holy shit!! Why are you here?"
Chris"Same question, what the fuck were you doing at our private place?"
Bobcat"I need pleasure! The rules said so. So I decide to kill these pretty girls and fuck them like they won't like it at all. This makes it real horny about these body, because only the body matters. Without a body, there is no pleasure. So, their dead body helps me keep my pleasures up. I just finish up this one already."
Chris"You sick fucking shit. You just broke a rule you dumb ass."
Bobcat"What's that?"
Chris"Don't kill you idiot."
I head shot him and down he goes. Sick bastard, how loney is he?
Andrea"Chris! Our clothe's!"
Chris"Finally, let's get out of here."
We left and head back to the Hub, sick things just got worst ny the minute's. I cuddle her and was fingering her pussy. She squeeze the pillow so hard, she then cum a little.
Andrea"You use that hand for blood and pleasure. You are everything."
Chris"If you say so."
We kiss and fell asleep. Where are they?

To be continue.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1