FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 9 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 9 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 9 Night Of The DragonForce

Warning, this chapters starts with a BANG!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris"Holy shit!!! Andrea!!"
I went to find her, the front store was exploded. Andrea was lying there on the ground, she's looks ok. But then, guys with back ski masks came. I hide behind the left standing bookshelf, and I look at them. If they hurt her, I swear they'll die full crisped while I blow their fucking head off. One of them look at her, they pointed his gun at her. My fist is so grip right now. Then he said....
Terrorist"Juan! Look at this one."
Juan is a looking alligator.
Juan"......I think we found a prize. Take her to the van, now! You, move with those money now!!!"
They were stealing moneys from the cashier. Then they took her away to the van. Then they in the hurry. I ran outside.
Chris"All fucking right. You wanna play this way, ok, you got it you son of a bitch!"
I fly so high to the sky and the night is mine night now. I follow the van and it's running as fast as it could.
Chris"Run pussies. You haven't got rid of me you fucks."
It's taking forever for the chase. The van didn't see me as the night bends me in the shadow of the dark night. They took the long highway, heading outside of the city. The moon shines as if it is my guide to that van. I keep following it, it's still running. Finally, it reaches to the base next to the huge lake. I went down and hide in the forest. I walk to the gates, jump over and quickly hide behind the ammo building. I saw the van, they grab her and put it to the cabin where my ears hear the inside cabin.
Andrea"Please don't hurt me!!"
Juan"That depends on my mood for tomorrow. Should I [word censored] you or bleed you down like a fucking shit!"
Chris"You won't see daylight again you load of shit."
I sneak in the window and found a lot of weapons.
Chris"Jackpot! Now, what to pick?"
I pick the Navakot, assault rifle, and put ace scope, with exteneded ammo. Just in case, I carry a PointBreak, heavy sniper, and the DragonStorm.
Chris"No point for silence when I'm fucking piss off right now!"
I went out and start killing them all. I shot them and they went dismember. Bloods were flying around and yet more came.
Juan"Kill that bastard!!"
I quickly hide for cover and I throw a fireball at them. They were on fire. I finish them off and I just keep shooting them.
Chris"C'mon you bitches!! Fight like a man!!"
Juan"Your dead you blue shit!!"
He was shooting me with his Derange, semi shotgun. I quickly ran for cover. But suddenly, a missle just hit him and blows up the center camp, the force made me flip backwards and in the trench hole.
Chris"What the fuck!? Massive power that shit is."
Then the helicopters came and drop some army guys. The real deal, but not my raw power of my dragons. They went to the cabin where Andrea is in. My ears then hear in the insde......'firing shots!!!!!'
Chris"What! Noooooo!"
Fuck!!!!! They kill her, fuck you!!!!. Suddenly, she came outside.
Chris"Holy shit! Thank you god!"
They then took her to the helicopter and went away. I follow the helicopter. Passing by is the air strike base, I thought they will land there, but they have a bigger plan. It took us back to the city, and into the capital building. It's a big building, it's length is the big part of it. I land in the roof where they land it as well. I hide behind the solar panels, they took her into the building. The helicopter later left, and I'm now alone here. I walk to the two roof windows and I saw her been tied to the chair. The other window is another room, where is guy in the suit is a looking black panther. He was talking to his looking friend there who is a elephant. I use my ears and listen to them talking.
Panther"You have any idea who she is?"
Elephant"Not at all my dear friend."
Panther"She is Andrea! Daughter of Mailey and Kener, the god and goddess of this world!"
Elephant"Where is the dragon then?"
Panther"Rumor said if she is alone, then the dragon is dead. I'm now going to get ready to fuck her in 15 minutes. Join me, as we are going to make love a mortal daughter."
Elephant"Indeed my friend."
I look away because they just kiss there. I almost throw up. Now, 15 minutes, what to do now? Going inside will get me killed, so, I rather find something big and blow up this place till the world knows I don't fuck around.
Chris"The air strike base!"
I quickly fly there and saw a fighter ready to go. I then went to the hanger and snap the pilots neck. I went to the fighter and start the engine. I move it to the airway.
Control Center"You are ready to lift off now."
Chris"Roger that. Bitch."
They sound the alarm and I full throttle the fighter and away we go!!
Chris"Whoa!!!"
Now to get the capital down and out. I fly high and put the plane in position for the hell dive. Found the target, and now for a show. I put the fighter in full speed. As the capital is getting bigger, I know this is stupid, but, fuck it.
Chris"Full force this shit you fucking bitches!!!"
When the fighter is near the capital by 100 feet, I launch out and flip backward as the fighter smash the capital with a BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later, I fly down to the damage place, pull out my PointBreak heavy sniper and with it's ten ammos, I shot all of them who is alive. All my shots were bloodly as if my shots never miss, even with no scope.
Chris"DragonForce is here you cunts!"
I finally ran out of the only 10 ammos and pull out the DragonStorm and went to the room where he is there.
Chris"Am I dead? Nope, your dead now dick face."
I headshot the black panther and went to the other room. Andrea was so happy to see me. I was glad to see her alive and ok.
Andrea"Chris!!!!! Your alive!!!"
Chris"Told you we'll never die."
Andrea"Did you really said that?"
Chris"Who cares. C'mon, let's back to the Hub."
I untie her, hug her, carry her, shot the roof window, and fly free from my hellish mess. I went to the Hub, lie her down in bed, and I kiss her a lot. We leave this place and now to the new city.

To be continue.........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1