FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 6 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 6 of 20 Reply with quote

Chapter 6 Agua Flow

This time of the night, we were watching a movie that is a reality thing about how long this elephant will fuck all the horny sluts in the office in one day before he die's. The ending was terrible, he die's but the sluts he fuck were squrting on his coffin as it's being bury. Andrea's mouth was wide open and I lift my left eye brow as what the fuck is that.
Andrea"That's the most horrible show I ever seen."
Chris"It's all pleasure and all, but no point to it."
The Hub then signals a soft alarm, I check the radar and cops were coming in the forest that close.
Chris"We gotta leave now. We have to move somewhere new babe."
Andrea"Please Chris."
I turn on the machine and it's still invisible. People are getting close. Now we lift off and left the forest while I saw outside the city in all search lights. They are looking for us. But I know they won't find us. Because I can tell pleasure is stopping them to keep moving. It's still late in the night and I found a perfect spot. I land there in another forest and I just found out that no city is near by. The question remains, why did those ships years ago never return?
Chris"This is a perfect spot, for now."
Andrea"Ok, I'm going to sleep Chris. Good night hero."
Hero, am I a hero? I only save one but in this world I'm a criminal. To be a criminal, you kill. I already did that, yet, they piss me off. I better rest before I break something useful. I took off my clothe's and went to sleep next to my babe. Next morning, I woke up and I was making breakfest, egg's and breads. I was done and I'm going to wake her up to eat. But then look at her, so beautiful, I lift the bed sheets and her pussy was showen. I touch her ass and smooth it. I love her so much now. I slowly put my finger to her and........there. I rub it a little and it's so moisted. I'm having a hard cock now. Suddenly, she woke up and I move my hands away from it.
Andrea"Morning Chris. You made breakfest? Thank you Chris!"
Chris"Uhh, yeah. I made it so special today, hehe."
We then ate and then head outside for a walk. The forest is amazing. The are so tall and very pretty to be exactly. We even saw mountains and the clouds.
Andrea'This place is beautiful. I wish to live here Chris."
Chris"Me too."
We kiss. Suddenly, Andrea fell into the hole and I fell as well. Tumbling down, we then came to a halt. I got her up.
Chris"Your ok?"
Andrea"Yeah, I'm fine."
I look around and I saw this big ship. It looks familiar.......Thats the missing ships!! We found it. I went inside of the blasted hole and there is some light in it. It's empty of course and I check in every room.................................nothing. Everything is empty, no sign of attack. I then went to the cockpit and found a digital device. I try to use the working machine but it's been broken. I'll have to use it until I return to the Hub. We got out and I look another way out. I then found a path, we did climb and I she was tired later on.
Andrea"We found that thing and I hate climbing up these steps."
Chris"Were alomst there Andrea. Just hold on."
We finally reach the top cave and I heard a waterfall. Out of the cave and there is a waterfall in front of us and the outside was right there. We're inside the waterfall and it's already night time. Fireflies were around us like it's a room here. I look around we have to get wet to get going. As I look behind her, she was stripping already.
Andrea"I want to have a bath here babe."
It's not the time right now. We have to get the information now.
Chris"Andrea..."
Andrea"I know you want to play with my pussy. I love you Chris. Just for this moment please."
She's right.
Chris"Ok babe."
I got naked and went to the water with her. We french kiss and I was using my tail and smooth her breast."
Andrea"Ohhh Chris. I'm soo horny now. Lick my pussy now, I beg you."
She sit now in the rock like a hottub and I went to her pussy. I then finger her pussy, she's so hot.
Andrea'Chris, you have the magic fingers!! Don't stop!!!"
I use my other hand and was rubbing her bottom pussy while I was licking her upper pussy. I know how to please her now. She was so excited now.
Andrea"Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Yeaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! Your amazing!!!!!"
I went faster and then penetrate her with my tongue and lick fuck her. She's was playing her breasts right now and rubbing her nipples.
Andrea"Ohhhhhhhh Im commmmiinngggg!!!!!"
I stop and for the final touch, I lick her bottom pussy and lick all the alway to the top so slowly and when I reach the top....
Andrea"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
She was squirting a lot of cums. All hit my chest.
Andrea"Oh god Chris! Your tongue was fucking my g spot. I love you Chris!!!"
We then kiss a lot. After that, we put on our clothe's and I carry her to the Hub while flying. We got there and I put to bed without her shirt. I then play the device and then a message came.
Unknown voice"If any of you listen to this message, then you just came from Lexuing. You wonder why we never return home. Because here is paradise. Who needs the slave planet when this planet is freakin awesome. Sex is free and everyone is inviting us. We ditch the ship so no one will find out and we're now having a blast. I hope you stay here now. I love this planet. Signing off."
Pleasure, sex, freedom. I now know why. This place is full of pleasure. No one was here before the 1st settlers arrived. Now I have a new question, what motivates them?

To be continue.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1