FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 1 of 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: The White Tiger and The Dragon Chapter 1 of 20 Reply with quote

If only this was a comix, it will be a better view.

Chapter 1 Red World

In the year 2016, my life is hell from birth to now. 16 year old Blue Dragon. I'm Chris and my last name is not very important. To me, I live the world that is the exact other side of the universe, which is the planet call Earth. Where I am now is call Lexuing. I study much of Earth in my science class. I was very curious on that planet, it's different life form is very much the same as here. War, power, people, technology, art, culture, environment, and of course, sex. The nature of it is too much power feeling than being all strong and rich. Earth was blue and green, but here was that same color before. Now it's a red waste land. Everything on this planet is all war, hate, lust, greed, power, and mind control. It's similar to this book I read from Earth, by universal transmitter omni, (UTO.), call 1984. Very similar, but I'm not mind control. Here is two different society, one is high class and the other is slaveiumist. 80% is slaveiumist and they are truely mind control. High class gets some free wills, as well as being rich and powerful. I was in the dynasty family, that trains the young male's here as perfect warriors. We fight all day aganist the other dynasty families. I was the only one who out match all of them. It's a tournament game that whoever wins, the warriors family gets paid more money. Out of curious, my abs were so different that all of them. My rectus abdominis is not square shape but a eye shape. But what about the female's you say, well they are to be the trophy girls. We get to fuck with them if the female's were the winner of the female trophy contest. However, if they lose, they were to be beaten by their father by any means necessery. I was way different than all of them. I don't like this type of way. I rather live in Earth where everyone is treated equal and fair. Religion here was whoever you are, your belong to the group, period. No worship, no celebration, no religion acts in other words. But I use the UTO to read this interesting book call the Bible. I compare it to our religion history, and it was the same thing as there's. Amazing. Yet our technology is way better than Earth, by 10% of advance. Well, now today is the day that I have to see my close friend Andrea, who is the most beautiful White Tiger I ever met, and also age 16, getting to be fuck by my old rival, Hector, the Red Fox. I hated him since I met him, a lying bastard. All of this will be held in the school plaza by 1 p.m. Every teens will look as my friend will be humilitated by everyone. War is still going on and recently this nuclear factory had a meltdown. Now the leak is rushing to the core of this planet at fast pace. This may be the final day I will live on this planet. In the library, I met up with Andera. We chat.
Andrea"Hey, your ok?"
Chris"Not really, and I never will, it sucks to be me."
Andrea"But what can you do now, we have to move on. I'm sorry Chris, but luck change."
Chris"All the times we been together, we had a great time. And now you lack to show your pain for yourself as if this never happen."
Andrea"Chris, don't be like that! I rather be whipped by my parents than to win. I also hate my life as well."
Chris"This never helps me at all, don't bother."
Andrea"......see you later Chris."
That's the end of my life. How much of a failure I am at the last second when I was knockout with a illegal punch. I know he put somethine in his gloves. It's 12:30 p.m. and now it's alomst ready for the show. This heart feeling is rushing fast as if God thinks it's painless. All of this moment is coming fast and the pain in me is pointless to show. Time is running out, and we're all going to die as raw animals. I was standing next to the infamous table where Andrea is going to get fuck hard and mercyless. This cruelty never ends.
Hector"Hey Chris!!! I told you not to talk to her!!"
Holy fuck, not now! Not at this final hours!!

To be continue.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1