FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rune174: Neo Fursona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Rune174: Neo Fursona Reply with quote

Name: Runai Kaltsere (Roo-nye, Kal-sair)

Eye Color: brown with tiny round spectacles at the bridge of his nose.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 159lbs

Orientation: Straight

Species: Spring Green Fox

Profession: Post Master/Linguist

Weapon: A custom rifle built to match his outfit, mostly for show, but is still considered deadly when used in defensive situations.

Personality: Runai is a calm, caring individual whose eagerness to do everything to the best of his ability often averts his attention from many of the different 'activities' that transpire around the town. While feigning ignorance, he is often put off when somebody threatens anybody, especially the residents themselves, turning from a carefree, happy-go-lucky pal, to a serious go getter, the exact type of somebody who would fight tooth and nail, making him a very respectable character.

Hobbies: Studying foreign languages, symbology, playing his ocarina, drawing sketches of the people around him.

Biography: Runai Kaltsere was born and raised in the nearest town to Bon Bon's location, living as the son of the local innkeepers. Throughout most of his younger years, he frequented the large hill connecting the two areas between the mountains which lead to what his parents call 'the town of unsavory characters'. It was only natural that his childish rebellion eventually landed him the role as the mailman of Bon Bon. Years later, upon his 18th birthday and deemed an adult, he opened Bon Bon's first office, 'The Brass Handle' (Name subject to change).

Quote: "It is not how fast one makes his delivery, it is the quality of the smile that the delivery beholds'.

Sexual Experience: Zero, Zip, Nadda. With all that Runai experienced, the thought of any sexual activity never passed his mind. Even then, he questions himself based on the concept that he may or may not enjoy it, though he is often tempted with great zeal. He can be affectionate given certain situations.

Image:

http://g0th3g1gg13s.deviantart.com/art/gauche-93288033

It would ultimately look like this character, except the outfit would be green with black trimming rather than blue with silver trimming, and with a fursonalized look with his ears hanging low pointing out from the sides.

Last edited by Rune174 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Letter to Maddie Kaltsere, 3 years ago

May 28th, 1892

Dear mother,

How are you and father? I hope you both are faring well, especially after I recently found out through local sources about father's illness last year. I know you are still angry about me coming here to Bon Bon 7 months ago, but when you get past some of the actions of the residents here, it is actually a very beautiful place. The water is very clean and clear, the food, abundant and tasteful, and even the general population are very welcoming. So far, I have the pleasure of being the town's mail man. I have to say, the whole thing about delivering letters from one house to the next did not seem like the most exciting thing at first, but over time, I actually find myself quite fond of it. I hope that over time, you will come to forgive me. Please give my regards to father, and just so you know, I promise to send you a letter every month to keep you posted.

I love and miss you very much.

Sincerely,

Runai Kaltsere

Last edited by Rune174 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that just the name of species, or are you actually going to be green? Laughing
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I kinda got the idea from that one novel that Alps Aris Sarsis wrote called the Sirius Saga. I think they were called Emerald Amanians, hence the color of their fur being as green as the grass they walked on, or so I have read. Besides, is it not uncommon to see unusual colors for fur? I know that miss Scorpia herself has a blue furred character, so I thought that it would be a good idea to go with yet another unique aspect for my character. Heh, I guess I'm being defensive here. Confused
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine, dear. I was actually uncertain if it was a real species. And as you say, if Vanessa isn't thrown off by the 3 blue vixens we have...or had, Kiala is now gray. Then why not have a green one? Very Happy
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, thank you, I'm glad that you approve of it. It seems everybody has something that makes them unique here. It is why I actually love it. To be honest, when I first came to this site, I was worried that it would have been one of those typical cybering sites, but the more I talked with the people here, the more I found out otherwise.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Chuckles* Yes, there has been mention of the lack of constant sex associated with most erotic sites. Henk and a few others try to remedy that, but I think we keep things a bit more civil with endless teasing, panty shots, and groping.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, we all have those types somewhere, but I know that Henk and the others do it to just mix things up a bit around here, rather than going around and being very childish.
Still, its more like a group of people with a common interest, rather than just a community, ya know?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lord Rune you may have actual use for me! I dont know if you've read my background story (Please try to It might jsut help with what I'm explaining and I'd love the feedback) but one of the side characters needs to mail my character a package, do you do only postage and parcels no mail or do you do the whole thing for Bon Bon..?
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole damn thing Bashful, from letters containing a single word, to large packages that need to be delivered.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thank you! That's alot of help Runai. I really hope you can help me master Runai! The actual package is about the size of my torso. It will be mostly new clothes for my character. Thank I hope I can post into your new RP Very Happy
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
Ok thank you! That's alot of help Runai. I really hope you can help me master Runai! The actual package is about the size of my torso. It will be mostly new clothes for my character. Thank I hope I can post into your new RP Very Happy

Wait a moment, my kitten? Could you explain why you need some new clothes and I was not invited by helping you buying them? Crying or Very sad

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't mind, but I'm just known as Rune for most people.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i will be stating in the backgroud story Jasper's family will be supporting him through their death and they prepared for his change, so naturally he will have a few clothing items, but Henk do not worry my dear, me and you can go into downtown Bon Bon after I've changed and we can go shopping ^ω ^
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBashfulFeline wrote:
As i will be stating in the backgroud story Jasper's family will be supporting him through their death and they prepared for his change, so naturally he will have a few clothing items, but Henk do not worry my dear, me and you can go into downtown Bon Bon after I've changed and we can go shopping ^ω ^

Jasper I still waiting for you permission of a picture of you and me.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Henk I'd like to see your work, do you have anything up on furaffinity or yiffstar..? But yes you do have my permission.

Sorry about the distraction my good fellow Rune, should I start posting in your RP thread then about the package..?
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose so, go ahead if you want. Granted, my character is delivering a scroll, so once somebody posts and he heads to the next area, that is where he will accept it.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
*Chuckles* Yes, there has been mention of the lack of constant sex associated with most erotic sites. Henk and a few others try to remedy that, but I think we keep things a bit more civil with endless teasing, panty shots, and groping.

Wait.. I missed the panty shots!! That's not fair!
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated my character's hobbies so they don't seem as typical like an overobsessed fox on just his work.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an interesting Fursona you have there.

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I had alot of time to think it over as to what my fursona would be and what he will become. I'm glad you find it interesting. I got it down to the name of his office, and even the emblem that dons his outfit (The door knocker embroidered into his cap is the most obvious). The Brass Handle is supposed have a duel purpose meaning. The first was because it was simple, but obvious sign, and the second to represent the nature of the town. Its funny because it is easily missed. The term handle being the male side, but the sign, the door knocker represents the female side of it. I'm thinking of making a female fursona as an assistant, or make him run the office solo.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good luck with it!

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Riko.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1