FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Thorne Fursona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Thorne Fursona Reply with quote

Giveon Sackett
weight: 230
height: 6
Species: Coyote
Mentality: Straight, religious but strays with the ladies.
Visual: Tall kind of husky, not the most fit looking, but atleast healthy
When not working wears blue jeans, cowboy boots, buckskin jacket, and never takes off his white cowboy hat. Has a brand style tat on his right pec, Its his company logo the zia symbol with a flame in the middle.
When working, black suit and pants with that cowboy hat.
Carries a bowie knife and six shooter, but they're mostly for showing off to the ladies, has no interest in fighting unless a lady is insulted or in trouble.
Mentality: At a glance seems as smart as George Bush, but he has practical skills, mechanically smart, religiously smart, good at back and foot massage, and knows how to sing a few latin, italian, and irish songs.
Occupation: Propane tycoon, went to school to become a doctor but his dad pushed the family business upon him.
Sexuality: Straight and a virign by most standards; got caught getting to close to a girl once so his dad thinks he isn't a virgin, but he hasn't experienced the lovleiness of a woman yet. Came to bon bon to represent his company but is more interested in the ladies, wants to find one willing to trade the lifestyle of bon bon for a pampered monogomous life on the American frontier.

Last edited by Thorne on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jane May

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice very nice

For my love... Dori.

Cookie dough..... I NEED MORE COOKIE DOUGH.

(currently on cookie dough rehab)
Jane May

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bio though

For my love... Dori.

Wolfbane007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mind for some reason thinks "Red Dead Redemption" when I read it.

That's good though! Very Happy

-------------------------------------
Suspicion often creates what it suspects-
C.S. Lewis
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya needs some more thought to that
Another reason for coming to Bon Bon, all the girls in New Mexico are crazy, its like there is something in the water! just kidding.
Jane May

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For my love... Dori.

Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have other characters I identify with, but this is really the first time I thought of myself as a furry. Krystal got me into it Vanessa's comic brought me out.
Got a Deviantart account, not much there but you guys can check it out, my name is NobleThorne
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorne wrote:
I have other characters I identify with, but this is really the first time I thought of myself as a furry. Krystal got me into it Vanessa's comic brought me out.
Got a Deviantart account, not much there but you guys can check it out, my name is NobleThorne
Yep, Krystal will do that.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what we are all missing, the biography of Vanessa, I feel drawn to know more about her, not in attracted way but in a curious and respectful manner. Saw her post tonight and felt sad, so i decided that I would join atleast this forum
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorne wrote:
my name is NobleThorne
*speaks in Carter's voice* Noble Six, go with Emile and deliver the artifact... XD

Sorry. Couldn't help but make a Reach reference on that one.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayfield wrote:
Thorne wrote:
my name is NobleThorne
*speaks in Carter's voice* Noble Six, go with Emile and deliver the artifact... XD

Sorry. Couldn't help but make a Reach reference on that one.

Ya you got me there, that has been a recent part of my life, ain't i diverse
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy, Thorne.

Welcome ta BonBon, cowboy.
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you do Miss, this my first night, and I already feel like I belong
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhhhh, Thorne... Katmir is a guy. >.>

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my bad m k, can't tell with the avatars in what not, sorry, I ran into that one like Leroy Jenkins! Shocked
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorne wrote:
my bad m k, can't tell with the avatars in what not, sorry, I ran into that one like Leroy Jenkins! Shocked
Don't feel bad...

I did that, too.

>.>
<.<

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Thorne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My father Odessa Sackett, became a very successful entrepreneur when he discovered natural gas on his ranch near Rabbit Ears, New Mexico. By the time of this discovery I was 8 years old, and the first thing he did when he accumulated some wealth was send me to a private school in Texas. My time there was somewhat miserable, I was a social out-cast; but I had a companion in books, specially the one about Texas heroes. The school taught me some important things, the Bible was a source of education, I learned to sing some latin songs there, and I was fascinated by biology. Come age 17 I graduated from that school and my father put me into a college in California. By this time I found a lady in my hometown who was a few more years older than me, her name was Loraine Greenville, and she was sight that could make the rockies melt. We kept in touch with letter while I was in college and when I came home for the holidays we spent time with each other. However things became too close according to my father. One Thanksgiving break I came home and me and Loraine found ourselves sitting on my family's porch. We began talking about what it would be like to be married. The conversation was quite arousing, she took notice of my reactions and told me to follow her. I took chase, she was prancing around with such giddiness. She pranced her way into our barn. I followed behind, but when i got into the barn she was no where insight but her clothes were lying around one of the big piles of hay. I looked around and bent down towards the deserted clothes and whispered "Loraine?" She reach out of the hay pile with her hands and pulled me in, giggling quite uncontrollably. I too found myself chuckling, she reached for my belt and unbuckled it. Then her soft hand reached end searching for what she desired. She found what she was looking for and began to kiss. The moment was intoxicating, but it was to end to quickly. A creak from the barn door, was followed by my father's voice. "What the hell is going on in here?" he boomed. An arm reached out and put me face first into the dirt. "You idiot you were raised better than that, Loraine cover your shame, I'll get Mrs. Sackett to give you a ride home while I teach my boy his proper place." Loraine ran out of the room screeching. My father picked me up by the britches and shoved me against the wall. "Son you're done with that girl and your done with college, its obvious to me that you haven't quite matured yet." "Now I'm going to keep you close, I don't need you straying away from our values." So it was that day My father made me a spokesperson for his company and it was also the last day I saw my beloved Loraine. Years passed by slowly for me I was depressed I didn't want to disappoint my father, but he wronged me when he separated me from Loraine. I decided that I would run off and find her when I accumulated some money but before the wealth needed to support a women was accumulated I got news that Loraine had married some brewer in Texas. I took the news as heart break at first then decided "well if she is happy where she is at then I'm happy for her. By now I was 22, I kind of felt hollow inside but I had made my family proud. We had acquired important customers in California, New York, and Texas. Another tragedy was about to strike me though. My father had begun coughing uncontrollably at night and in the mornings, The doctors didn't know what was doing it, and I didn't either but one of my dad's bad habits was smoking a pipe. He became very weak and told me that he couldn't run the business no more so he passed the ownership onto me. Three years went by and my father's condition worsened. I had maintained the business well and was looking across the atlantic for new customers. However my success was bitter, for I found myself at my father's death bed three days before my 25th birthday. He seemed happy though, he was ready to go home, his last three years had been painful. He had some remorse though and one of the last things he told me was that he felt sorry for ending my relationship with Loraine, but he was only trying to look out for my benefit and success. He made me promise him that I would finally do something for myself, and I told him that I loved him and I would seek out my true love. He thanked me and began talking with other members of the family, he died that night surrounded by all those that loved him in life. We put him in the ground somewhere near the Rabbit Ears rock formation, one of his favorite sights. I then began planning my trip to a town I have only heard mention of a few times, and only in a hush hush manner. Bon Bon was this town, and my curiosity drove me to pursue it. I heard it was a town of vice by some people, but other more optimistic people said that it was a town where the loneliest man could catch a fine girl even if only for a night. I decided I would go there to find my rose amongst the bushes.
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I revamp this, hasn't got alot of attention...sadness...
It was fun with Jane while it lasted, I think I need to change my character a little, shorten the bio, adjust the time period to the stories time, not 1900's
What should I do?
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A virgin in PBB? Thats... sad honestly. No offense meant
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Thorne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well depends on who standards you look at, I'm still a virgin in real life, why not in cyber life, an d yet I haven't even roleplayed with a girl to that point. I got head once in real life, I was 15; it was a mistake.

Oh well atleast I know what I want,....or I think I do.
I want to catch cat scratch fever!... or do I ?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may give some suggestions, I think you should first off do something about the layout. Here's a style that I personally prefer:

Quote:
Name:

Species:

Nationality:

Sexuality:

Height:

Build:

Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

That's what I'd consider the basics. You can always add details about where he lives or his hobbies, or possible sexual preferences/interests in potential mates and so on.

You do not have to do it this way, or use the categories I've selected here. It's just to give an example of how it might be easier for someone to read your fursona profile, if you use bold text and separate the paragraphs a little.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was some history of you.

best to delete it before wrong persons will gonna use it for there eveil ways.

ore was is part of your avatar in that case follow the advice of the sexy miss symphony.

and I was also a vigin when I came to bonbon. But in time you will lose it, to the woman and may to the man.

but thats is for another time.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Thorne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope its got be a woman Cobra! I don't bend that way, and can be quite a bigot about that lifestyle, but I'm not a hater, just don't agree with some things.

As for the history I've integrated some personal history into it, but I think your right, A revamp is necessary.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no hard feelings but just stay a way from my fiance Dunya the red cobra.

when I rp Henk's will be green and Dunya red.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Thorne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alrighty then!
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice description you have there.

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1