FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bon Bons Katalog of Pleasures
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do and love it :3

No idea why it didn't allow me to view.

www.freewebs.com/greycatrademenes
www.furaffinity.net/user/greycatr
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My anti-spam/virus scripts are a little aggressive, sometimes they catch innocent victims. I will update the error page when I can with instructions how to clear your IP if you're caught - generally it's one of the databases that tracks spam sources, and you can remove yourself from them (ie: it's not a database I maintain). Usually this is because a spammer was using a dynamic IP before you.

Sorry you got caught, Greycat!

As for the pic.. mmmm.. very nice skunk!! Smile
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh my dear lord....you know i havent thought of this but periwinkle scene and undergarments in the comic is sexy

I might say she is the sexiest non royal member skunk in the comic x3

I say non royal cause we already have miss jessica as the sexy skunk =D
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tursi wrote:
Sorry you got caught, Greycat!

No problem :3

Thank you!

Avrie000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greycat;

Keeping with the line-art / newsprint theme of this underground pulp; I would think the working girls would be advertising whether they would be willing to do a party, or work with a friend ... Etc. Any thing that would increase her / his marketability and make them stand out. But I keep wondering who would have actually written the original Katolog ? The girls or their pimps? If it was the pimps, the adds would be much more crass and vulgar than anything we would probably want to print. I could also see it as invariably demeaning to the ladies.

Sex appeal
Measurements: Hips, waist, bust, height
Refinement
Experience
Flexibility,this could include bi or strait, and also willingness to try new things like bondage or dominance
Favorite Position for sex
Expense

This works as a basic template and would appear in each add ... but I'd really like to see it as written by the girl herself ... as if being included in the Katolog was a status symbol in BonBon and an invitation to be included in it meant you had arrived.

IE: When Violet (as an example) was finally invited to the Katalog what would she say about herself? ... What would any of us? ... Prefers horses and will do anal; just doesn't seem to fit the occasion.

This is BonBon after all ... an invitation to be included in the Katalog would almost have to be seen as a prerequisite to an invitation to the castle. I'm sure Princess Betty would have a copy for herself. (And probably final edit rights as well) I can imagine that the letter of invitation would actually be an appointment with the publisher to be photographed and interviewed; with a synopsis of the interview appearing in the add. Graduating to the castle would mean being re-interviewed in greater detail.

While I absolutely agree that it should be done in line art ... The more I think about it the more I see it as a well printed and bound periodical ???"Quarterly"??? with the newest additions in front.

So for my two cents I'll agree with Symphony's earlier post and simply caution that you should be careful of an others fursona, and write them from the perspective of the girl ... racy yes, provocative yes, touting her best attributes yes ... but not in a male centric objectifying way
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avrie000 wrote:
Greycat;
But I keep wondering who would have actually written the original Katolog ? The girls or their pimps? If it was the pimps, the adds would be much more crass and vulgar than anything we would probably want to print.

First of all, in Bon Bon THERE IS NO SUCH INSTITUTION AS A PIMP. The Street girls work on their own (unless like in befriended groups) and take the whole profit

Also we agreed that The Town is producing the catalog. Writing is made by the commissioned writer (Probably Martin) After and interview with the participating girls.

Quote:
IE: When Violet (as an example) was finally invited to the Katalog what would she say about herself? ... What would any of us? ... Prefers horses and will do anal; just doesn't seem to fit the occasion.

We're working on it.

Quote:
I see it as a well printed and bound periodical ???"Quarterly"??? with the newest additions in front.

It'll be just another gallery on the site ^^', unless Vanessa decides to put in the story, then we might do that.

Quote:
So for my two cents I'll agree with Symphony's earlier post and simply caution that you should be careful of an others fursona, and write them from the perspective of the girl ... racy yes, provocative yes, touting her best attributes yes ... but not in a male centric objectifying way

We Do that too and that's why we ask people >^^'<

Thanks for the major inquiry [/quote]

Avrie000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Greycat

"First of all, in Bon Bon THERE IS NO SUCH INSTITUTION AS A PIMP."

I think that's the point I was trying to make ... sorry if it came out wrong but I was thinking about the original pulp not the one you're creating. I was just trying to understand how the Katolog would be seen, used, and accepted by the girls. The very nature of BonBon changes the dynamics of that type of publication.

I'd be happy to help write some of the interviews ... I'm afraid I'm not much of an artist. It might be fun to try to bring the girls personalities to the surface.

Especially considering all of the questions it would be against the law to ask in BonBon. Should be interesting.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! just a little patience, I am working on my first idea for the official pinups format and a special group of images ( with all the girls not protagonists appeared in the issue #1 for begin!) to give all the useful references for the artist . This image will be available in PBB's gallery as soon as possible. Smile

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh gooody good
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see it Smile Smile Smile
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing what masterpiece you come up with this time, Vanessa! Very Happy
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive this lazy cat for merely skimming and possibly skipping over the answer, but does this catalog pertain only to women? whistling
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far the idea goes, yes.

PS If anyone was wondering, I'm on short hiatus because of exam session in college. More MiniBonBons and Greycat art in June :3

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool.

Study hard and do your best. :3
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the wait, but finally I've managed to create a pretty image containing all the non-main character girls that appeared in issues #1 and #2 for starters. Since not all of them have a name yet I gave each girl a number and so whoever wants can have fun making a list of names inserting the known ones and placing a "?" for those that must be still invented, and that you'll be able to suggest! Yes, you'll be the one to decide the missing names, write them here, comment the new proposals and then update the list! Whoever wants can also add the characteristics that you suggested beforehand. Have fun! Smile

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really nice to see all these girls from the first two issues again. Personally, I've always been interested in knowing more about the one with number 1.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool to see the minor female character from Issue 1 and 2. I love you drew each of their outfits. ^w^

Even the minor characters should get a name even if they won't or never be shown. :3 And I will most definitely have fun naming them. ^w^

1. Mandy Lope ( the last name is two syllables Lo-pe.)

3. ?

4. Martha Bocktus

5. Holly Cauliflower

6. ?

7. Simon FuzBorn

8. Telly Perry

9. Natasha Winkly

10. Annabel Grace

11. ?

13. Fifi McNewt (*shrugs*)

14. Lila Pebble

15. Annie Harsh-brown

18. Maple Canzy

20. Lucy Love

21. Sophia Shorthorn

22. Sarah Whitetip

Yep. That's all I got. If you could do better, name them! Very Happy
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the chart.
Eechironin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11. Eliza Doolittle

She has that short hair and doe eyes of a particular actress I love and adore.

I am sure most of you will see why in a few seconds. Smile

"That which is denied becomes that which is most desired, and that which is hidden becomes that which is most interesting. Consequently, a great deal of time and energy is spent trying to get at what is being kept from you."-John Denver
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a partial list at the moment. I will update it as and when I can.

1> Xinran Chang (Chinese)
3> Monique d'Arbouville (French)
4> Evangeline Wulf (German)
5> Guinevere Wheatcroft (English)
8> Carmella Manzoni (Italian)
9> Kate Jones (American)
12> Cailleach {Calli} Taggart (Scottish)
13> Zuzana Havel (Bohemian)
14> Emma Vandavalk (Dutch)
15> Felice Testa (Italian)
18> Tatiana Sharapova (Russian)
20> Sophia Bergmann ( Belgian)
21> Eibhlin {Ei-l'in} Farquhar (Irish)
22> Eleanor Fitz-Taylor (English)
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Eechironin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great idea!
Names after the countries of Europe!

Tearlach wrote:

Yes, Zuzana is possible Czech, but one I never heard before. All of the below are names of relatives with others added (the first, Marta, is my first, and dearest love, was not meant to be Sad

For a Bohemian (actually Czech, they don't call themselves Bohemian), consider this

Marta
Matika
Ilonka
Marcela
Pavla
Anča
Eva
Vera
Jana (said Yana)
Hana

or from (http://www.20000-names.com/female_czechoslovakian_names.htm)
LIBĚNA, love
ANDĚL, angel, messenger.

Havel (good choice!) is the name playwright, dissident, and first free president of (then) Czechoslovakia, Václav Havel. He was, like Nelson Mandela, practically carried out of prison and into the presidency of Czechoslovakia, and a major force behind the bloodless over though of the communist party in Czechoslovakia.
When he came into power there literally was no government, so he worked with other politicians to craft one.

(if you have not guessed, all my relatives are Czech, and I can speak it. It is so wonderful to speak another language!)

(Keep # 11. Eliza Doolittle Wink )

"That which is denied becomes that which is most desired, and that which is hidden becomes that which is most interesting. Consequently, a great deal of time and energy is spent trying to get at what is being kept from you."-John Denver
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bohemia's history is rather complicated, in 1895 though it was a semi-independent state, I believe.
As to the Countries after the names of the girls this is ostensively done to indicate the country of origin of each of the girls. Showing how cosmopolitain
Bon Bon has become.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Eechironin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach wrote:
Bohemia's history is rather complicated, in 1895 though it was a semi-independent state, I believe.
As to the Countries after the names of the girls this is ostensively done to indicate the country of origin of each of the girls. Showing how cosmopolitain
Bon Bon has become.

Exactly, the unique mix of Bonbon.

Czech is not that complicated as you think.
Due to the terrain that surrounds almost the entire country, in particular the boarder area between Czech and Germany, but other areas as well, the boarder has changed little in nearly a thousand years.

Before becoming completely independent after WW1, it was ruled under the Austria-Hungarian Empire for centuries, and from time to time Praha (Prague) was the seat of the Emperor.

MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9. Chelsea Burma (don't really care about the first name but I DO care about the surname).
LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great idea!
Though, not having read all the comments, I don't know if this is actually in process yet or not XP
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only for pages 1 and 2, right? Cause I recall naming the carriage driver for a commission I did for the site. Tawny Fleur, seen in the 3rd comic dropping William off at the Blue Manor.

Had a story for her to that I think I sent to Vanessa, but I'll have to scrounge my files for it.

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
...In regards to the pictures, anyone will be able to participate choosing the character that he or she prefers! Miss Scorpia, Karine, M-Lock, but also everyone else, if you have a friend that can draw and owes you a favor, have him do a PBB girl for the "katalog" Wink the name of the artist and client will be written.
If any of you needs a reference sketch for the character, ask me, I'll do a rough sketch and you'll be able to download a high resolution of it through my DA gallery or by E-mail. Otherwise if you wanna help me I can do the sketch and you can try doing the clean up and inking.
Anyone can participate...

Vanessa, I don't know if you'll catch this anytime soon, but I'll happily help out on this catalog, since the PBB cardgame seems to be on a hold. (I had the rules posted on Fur Affinity, but the journals have disappeared? No mod has been able to get back to me on it, and I can't find my original writings, so I have to start from scratch)

However, if you're willing to at least do the rough sketches, then we're golden, because I LOVE to clean, ink, and color images. love
I colored the Maid Violet years back when you offered that up. http://d.facdn.net/art/labrnmystic/1194501205.labrnmystic_violet4vanessa.jpg

Its what I first started doing on FA when I joined it and have been lacking in motivation to draw anything of my own for the time being and so I'd be willing to participate. :3

Of coarse, I may be willing to draw some choice fan arts for characters of PBB and its Members Wink

Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eechironin wrote:
What a great idea!
Names after the countries of Europe!

Tearlach wrote:

Yes, Zuzana is possible Czech, but one I never heard before. All of the below are names of relatives with others added (the first, Marta, is my first, and dearest love, was not meant to be Sad

For a Bohemian (actually Czech, they don't call themselves Bohemian), consider this

Marta
Matika
Ilonka
Marcela
Pavla
Anča
Eva
Vera
Jana (said Yana)
Hana

or from (http://www.20000-names.com/female_czechoslovakian_names.htm)
LIBĚNA, love
ANDĚL, angel, messenger.

Havel (good choice!) is the name playwright, dissident, and first free president of (then) Czechoslovakia, Václav Havel. He was, like Nelson Mandela, practically carried out of prison and into the presidency of Czechoslovakia, and a major force behind the bloodless over though of the communist party in Czechoslovakia.
When he came into power there literally was no government, so he worked with other politicians to craft one.

(if you have not guessed, all my relatives are Czech, and I can speak it. It is so wonderful to speak another language!)

(Keep # 11. Eliza Doolittle Wink )
Sounds like a recipe from 'Hitalia' to me!

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Girl Charecter 1's name (Belle Mache) Reply with quote

I went and found a really good name to suite a girl character in number 1, pictured in the Pinup Gallery, and also as a mascot for 'Wallpapers' along with Violet.

'Belle Mache.'

With 'Belle' deriving from 'Bluebell' the moment I first looked at her blue hair, and 'Mache' for her job of sticking up posters (Papier-mâché).

So anyway, what do you think? Very Happy

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's the status on this? I was thinking of giving it a try, but I'm really not sure what to write. I remember how we talked about which details and such to include, but we never really agreed on anything final.

I'm really not sure of the categories. Which areas should we write about, and in how much detail?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5