FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
An Irish Fursona, a old project needing revival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seadog686

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: An Irish Fursona, a old project needing revival Reply with quote

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4690686

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4690718

This is a character that I created a few months back, the first link is with him with his hat on and the other with it off, it's a rough sketch because I only spent 10 minutes on him but he is a character for revival and I just wanted to introduce him and hoping for some feedback.

Name: Brody Gallivan

Height: 6 ft. (182.88 cm)

Weight: 200 lbs. (90.7 kg)

Origin: Ireland

Species: Canine (Dog)

Breed: Border Collie

Color: Traditional Border Collie Black and White

Hair: Just a tuft of Black hair on the top of his head

Build: Broad shouldered and very muscular.

Occupation: Cargo handler at shipping warehouse, shipment deliverer, and underground bare knuckle boxer.

Character: Caring and family oriented, good humored but stubborn at times, treats women with respect and will always defend a woman's honor, a hard worker, a man who isn't afraid to roll his sleeves up and get a little dirty.

Attributes: Incredible strength, endurance, stamina, and speed, able to take on multiple opponents at once (even more when drunk), and take a large amount of damage, also a crack shot with a rifle or pistol.

Habits: A smoker and a drinker (particularly fond of Jameson and Guinness), but can drink anyone under the table.

Fashion: Normally seen in an Irish style tweed hat, a plain green shirt under a brown pullover half button down long sleeve shirt with all buttons undone and sleeves pulled up, blue pants with a chain coming from his belt loop to his back pocket, dirty brown shoes, and a Celtic cross around his neck.

Back story: Born June 5, 1871, Brody was the oldest son of two children, son of David Patrick and Susan Tesla Gallivan he was brought up in a happy home of family values and great happiness. As young pup his father took him hunting everyday and taught him how to shoot and survive in the wilderness. Brody has a younger sister Tesla "Tessie" Kathryn Gallivan who was born on May 10, 1876, Brody would forever be the watchful eye and protector of his little sister, and be a great inspiration onto her. But happy times in this humble home will unfortunately come to an end. In 1882, Brody (now 11 and Tessie 6) he would witness the cold blooded murder of his father, when he refused to sell the family land to a group of land snatchers. Needless to say the family was devastated, Brody became the man of the house and sought work. At 13, Brody's mother became ill and needed medicine daily, Brody gained a job at the local shipyards to bring in money to pay for his mothers medication and any bills to come their way, this is where Brody was first introduced to boxing when he stumbled across a friendly match going on between two of the other shipyard workers. Brody was hooked and went home and trained out in their barn at home, unfortunately none of the workers wanted to fight him because he was only 14 at the time, but he managed to find an opponent as old as he was named Jacob Sullivan, Brody barely won the match, but was forever hooked to boxing, and became a good friend and sparing buddy with Jacob. Sadly after a long struggle with her sickness Brody's mother passed away one spring evening, word got out fast and the land snatchers were back to take advantage knowing that the kids were too young to own land, they moved in and kicked Brody and his sister Tessie out. With nowhere else to go, Jacob and his family took Brody and Tessie in. Due to violence breaking out in Ireland for Irish independence Brody, Tessie, Jacob and his family moved from Ireland to France. Again Brody found himself working at the local shipyards in 1886 at the age of 15 with Jacob. When Brody was 20 he partook in almost all of the underground or gym boxing matches in Paris. In one controversial fight Brody found himself undefeated and against a tough opponent, who liked to fight dirty, over time Brody developed a left jab/right hook combo that was devastating to anyone on the receiving end, Brody found a window of opportunity and jumped in landing the combo, his opponent went down for the count and his managers were infuriated. In late 1891 Brody was getting off work and was met by Tessie, so they could walk back together, but on the way back Brody was jumped from behind by the very man he defeated just a few weeks back and was knocked out cold, all he heard as he blacked out was the screaming of Tessie to help her. Brody came too and was enraged beyond all belief and sought out for vengeance and to get his sister back. Taking some money he put aside for a better life for him and Tessie he went to the nearest store and bout a .45 Colt revolver and a box of bullets. After searching high and low he found the hideout in which they were keeping Tessie, Brody charged in punching and shooting anything that came to sight until he found himself fighting his last opponent again. Brody again hit him with his famed combo and charged the storage room in which his sister was kept. Back at the Sullivan home Brody explains what has happened and now seems to be on the run from the men he attacked, Jacob and his family recommended that they go to a place called Bon Bon where Jacob's uncle runs a shipping and delivery warehouse, and that they should stay with him and lie low for a while till things smooth over. Jacob writes a letter to his uncle telling asking him to take in Brody and Tessie and lent some money to them to be on their way. It's now 1895 Brody is now 24 and Tessie 19, and its been 4 years since they left Paris, Brody works as a shipping supervisor at the warehouse and has swore off boxing, and Tessie works the office and handles shipping slips, one day Jacob's uncle (Patrick Sullivan) tells Brody he has a shipment of Whiskey to go to the Desire Castle, Brody was a little shy at this, he heard of the place but never dared to step inside, but he had to earn his paycheck (which wasn't much but better than nothing), Brody carries the crate of Whiskey himself the whole distance (thanks to is incredible strength). When Brody arrives he finds himself at an unease because due to his dirty rugged but handsome looks and his Greek god like body and broad shoulders, he was gaining a lot of attention from the working girls, ever since then he has been a popular request to bring all of Desire Castle's supply deliveries.

Well that's it, hope it sounds good to you, pleas let me know I would like some feed back on this one.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY another irish fur ....My medel is Irish

CafePress
FurAffinity
seadog686

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well appreciate that you like the Irish concept, I plan on creating one based on all of my heritages but this one will probably be my favorite, I love my Irish heritage, but please tell me what you think of the back story, I'm aspiring to be a writer in animation production and voice over actor, and please be honest.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all wall of text put some double enters in it so i can read it

CafePress
FurAffinity
furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well cool fursona. i need to have an irish fur. but all i got is an english fur from birghinham. but i liike to the breed it makes sense.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
seadog686

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm also trying to come up with a Scottish fur based off my ancestral Scottish heritage, but I don't know what to use.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well there are a few species that are from Scotland

CafePress
FurAffinity
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does'nt my character have Irish fur? lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1