FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Who is Dorian Longstreet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Who is Dorian Longstreet. Reply with quote

Now as I am sure all of you know. Dorian is for the most part, ( or as I feel) is a complex character. I have tried to go into his past before. Though I haven't been able to get anyone to RP with me when it comes to his past.

To be honest I have tried to make Dorian not the victim, but in his past the actual enemy.

Dorian grew very powerful as a General. Then as his arrogance clouded his judgment, and who he was. He slowly began to turn into a beast. Then in turning on his old friend Isaiah who is the victim. Dorian ruined him, growing paranoid of him and beginning to suspect Isaiah of trying to take his position. His tactics became cruel unjust and dark. Many prisoners where often killed mostly because Dorian just didn't like them. Which in turn also had Dorian begin toying with the Aconitum flower, which he was able to gather a immunity to. Though failed to complete it, thus resulting in the thing I like to call *Dorian's black side*. Mostly it also has to do with a opium addiction that Dorian also began to have to deal with.

Thus as it starts out

Dorian was born into a wealthy family in Parliament. His parents (Orion Octavius Longstreet...... and his mother Athena Parthena Longstreet) at first where very proud of him. Though as Dorian grew, they found a distaste in him. He liked to play and really did not want to serve in a government position. Rather live life as noble and enjoy the luxurious living of a rich man's son. He enjoyed throwing unreal parties, and often was considered the best host in all of London. Though his parent's, disliking the fact that they where already being shown up by their son. Took away his access to the money of his family. Forced him into living as and ONLY as a gentleman. His mother mad him work as the servant. His father though taught him government policy as well as how to be a gentleman.

Though as Dorian continued growing, he decided to give up on his free will and join the military. Where in his first few years of service Dorian met a man named Isaiah King Shortman (Longstreet.... Shortman... I like it). A Lion, and son of a butcher. He was a humble amn who became quick friends with Dorian. Often times fighting together they would soon become known as the pride of Great Britain. Dorian then was promoted (not that he did anything of course) but his parents pulled a few strings for him, and thus in the end wanted him to become a great man. Dorian then began to rise in the ranks until he became a general. Isaiah was still only a Sargent.

Then slowly after victory after victory Dorian started to become intoxicated with the gifts from the Queen. The praise, the wealth, the power, the absolute worship he was getting from all Britain...... and most of all he began to love the fear on his enemy's faces as they saw his troops. Then he slowly became corrupt, his soul turned twisted. His reports where lies as he told the Queen that he was continuing to follow policy as well as regulation. For a year he went unchallenged, invincible. Then rose a strange creature known as Holu Vargin Tinor. The leader of a mighty tribe in the far south Africa. Being a Velociraptor he was feared, but respected. He vowed to stop Dorian's evil and tyranny. Thus for the rest of Dorian's military career. He was his rival, and they would fight forever.... till their final battle.

Blackness Surrounds the soul

As Dorian continued his rampage. Dorian became the most feared general in the British army. Being simply unstoppable, he conquered and murdered thousands of natives. Claiming that it was all in the name of the Queen. Dorian had become the worst of himself. He had fallen in love with war and it's spoils. Then a few months before Dorian would have his final battle. Isaiah confronts Dorian, trying to tell him to stop what he was doing.

Dorian of course denied that he was at all doing horrible things. Isaiah then proposed to make Dorian dinner for the night. As a apology, which Dorian heartily accepted. Though Isaiah was planning on trying to poison Dorian. Thus killing him, but he had no idea that the poison he was going to use was actually the poison Dorian was still trying to develop a immunity to. Then after feeding Dorian the food, Isaiah and Dorian had the unpleasurable time finding out what happened. Which Isaiah and Dorian went a few rounds, Isaiah ended up beating Dorian. Though he fled and set sail for South America, from which he was never heard from again.

Dorian's fall

Dorian then accused Isaiah of treason and being a conspirator to Holu. Who had set up camp in Egypt, and prepared for their final battle. This was at the valley of Kings. Where their final battle would take place. Dorian then leading his army into Cairo, set up camp at the Giza plateau. Then preparing his army for a over a month. he determined it best to stay on the defensive. This was a bad position for Holu, but he then he decided to taunt Dorian. Trying to draw him out, Holu sent Dorian a box of woman's clothing, in it a note saying

"That if you are to afraid to fight me. You can always dress as a woman and flee"

It worked and Dorian came raging out of Giza with his army. Then reaching the Valley of Kings. He launched a huge attack on Holu, the battle lasted for over 2 months. Where a young mercenary named Jane Scarlett, performed well in service of Britain. Dorian then after the first month began to grow ever more inpatient. Then being more and more reckless, he stormed the Valley, and confronted Holu's troops. Dorian then leading his personal unit into battle. Confronted Holu himself, then in a huge battle. Where Dorian had his arm and leg broken. His sword was lost, and he lost all his men died in battle. Though Dorian was able to kill Holu but...... the battle was lost. He was captured and Britain had to pay a heavy fine to release him. Then Queen Victoria found out about his atrocities in Africa, China, India, The Middle East, and Afghanastan. Stripping him of his title as General, he was removed from ever serving in the British military ever again.

Then in shame, Dorian fell from the spotlight, and retired. Then for the next few years, Dorian sulked and wallowed in his defeat. Though he slowly once again returned to his old self, and learned how to hide his evil from the world. As other things happened, people forgot about Dorian Longstreet. Then after starting to turn back into am good man. He remembered who he was. Then when his parents died on a cruise ship in the North Sea. He inherited the money of his parents. Then after another few months, he decided to leave London. Where he began looking for a place to retire officially. Then running across a town named Bon Bon. He decided to move there..................

and you know the rest.

So what do you guy's think of Dorian's past.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...... I take it some people have read it. Either that or they started to read it... then became uninterested.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is intersting. Kinda makes me wonder how much psicology that guy knows let alone play him at chess.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1