FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
"The Shadow of a Fox" (ShadowFox's story)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Henk I'm sorry to admit that this next section is the last completed one I have so it may be a while until you see Ch 6. Embarassed

To all of those whom are actually reading this I'm trying to complete Ch 6 as fast as possible. Wink
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 5 (part 3/3)

It was clear that he knew exactly where he was going but what was he looking for. It didn’t take long for her to catch up with him. The intruder ran into a small room full of electronic equipment. He was feverishly working on one of the computer terminals. Whatever he was after KrystalBlaze was pretty sure he was getting it. KrystalBlaze was watching him from behind the doorway when suddenly the intruder pulled something from his belt and threw it in her direction. She cussed and dove out of the way when she caught sight of its cylindrical metal body. It was a grenade! Her helmet suppressed the sound of the explosion, like always, but she was still able to feel the percussion in her chest. The blast was weaker than she thought it should be, maybe it was a dud. Then she started coughing uncontrollably as it felt like her throat then her lungs were on fire. It wasn’t an explosive grenade, like she thought it was, but a smokescreen grenade. If they were in an open area it would not have been so bad however the narrow corridors trapped the smoke where it was, letting it hang heavily in the air. Now she knew why ShadowFox was so adamant about closing her helmet completely like his and Ordo’s.

KrystalBlaze staggered to her feet still unable to breath gasping for air. Thanks to her helmet her eyes were protected from the gas so she was able to see straight but that meant very little when she couldn’t really do anything else. She stumbled through the smoke a few steps before falling to her knees gasping uncontrollably. Each gasp forced more of the searing gas into her system. She hunched over onto her hands trying everything to control her breathing. Finally her body had enough and she collapsed to the ground before blacking out.

A few seconds later as the intruder walks calmly out of the computer room with the gas still thick in the corridor. His foot accidentally bumps into KrystalBlaze’s unconscious body lying on the ground. He looks down at her, “I’m sorry I had to do that to you but I couldn’t have you interfering with my progress.” He bent down and gently picked up her body trying his best not to disturb her. He knew that it was only a matter of seconds before the other guards would find them and he would have to get out fast. Thankfully the smoke would cover his escape as well as bog down any pursuers.

Limping from his bullet wound he hurried through the corridors back to Zaraden’s throne room. He knew that the coward had an emergency escape in there somewhere the problem was finding it. He carefully placed KrystalBlaze back onto the floor then started frantically checking the room for an escape. He finally found it behind the throne itself.

“Now where is the damn switch,” he growled. KrystalBlaze gave off a small weak cough. He looked at her hoping that she wasn’t waking up yet, “Screw it. I don’t have time for this.” He wedged an explosive charge into the back of the throne and dove to the floor as it exploded. He waited a second before getting back to his feet as the remaining debris fell to the ground. The blast was larger than he expected and had compromised the room’s structural integrity. “I sure hope the tunnel holds,” he says to himself looking at the mess. He swiftly picked up KrystalBlaze, cradling her in his arms, and, at a pace faster than his body wanted to go, started making his way towards the exit.

Even though KrystalBlaze was unconscious her FOV was still transmitting everything back to Felecia. However she couldn’t control where it looked so she was stuck looking wherever KrystalBlaze was facing. She got to stare at a wall, the floor for a while and the intruder’s chest as he was carrying her. So she just sat there in silence waiting for KrystalBlaze to awaken.

It must have been some time since that escape tunnel was used because there was a heavy amount of snow built up on the hatch at the end. It took the intruder quite a few hits before he was able to knock it loose. He looked down at the vixen in his arms; she was a mess with trace amounts of dried blood and debris in her fur. He placed her back on the ground propped up against the wall. He then slightly opened the hatch to see if it was clear. They were a good distance from the complex and that made him feel better. However he still didn’t know where they were and the snow was still coming down hard.

He closed the hatch to keep any more of the cold from getting in and sat down next to the vixen. He needed to come up with something. Then he remembered overhearing the vixen talk about her video connection. He quickly positioned himself in front of KrystalBlaze to try to get Felecia’s attention. When he figured that she was watching he tapped his finger against the side of his head trying to indicate the radio. He was wishing that he were a lot better at charades at the moment.

Thankfully Felecia got the idea, “hello?” she said into the radio. He gave her a thumbs-up indicating that he could hear her. But why wouldn’t he just speak back? “I take it you can hear me then?” she continued. He nodded. He took out a knife and started etching, “Track our position and tell me how to get back to her staging area,” into the wall across from KrystalBlaze.

Felecia didn’t like it but the only thing she could do was trust him. “OK” she responded letting him know that she could read his message.

He picked KrystalBlaze back up and, with Felecia giving him turn-by-turn directions, started trekking his way through the snow back to her rented cabin. As he was walking, or more so limping, KrystalBlaze had a brief moment of consciousness and looking up at him started softly talking, “I knew you would come for me Fox. You’re always there when I need you.” Then she slipped back into an unconscious state. The intruder didn’t even appear notice to her but he couldn’t stop a small tear from forming.

After he got into the cabin he gently placed her on the bed and started to leave when he heard her cough again. He’d been gassed before and knew how unpleasant the feeling was. The first time was always the worst. Thankfully the damage was almost always temporary. He poured a glass of water and placed it on the nightstand next to her bed. Next to the glass he left a note telling her what to do to negate any of the remaining effects of the gas. He then started a fire in the fireplace, to keep her warm, and promptly vanished.

Deciding that KrystalBlaze was finally safe, Felecia figured that it was all right for her to take a small nap as well.

KrystalBlaze awoke hours later with slight burning sensation still in her throat. She noticed the glass of water and promptly drank it all in an attempt to sooth the burning. The small cabin was practically pitch black with the only source of light coming from the dieing fire. After the glass was empty she tried her best to call out, “Hello? Anyone there?” Her voice was ragged and weak. She quietly waited a few seconds but all that answered her were the crackling embers in the fireplace. She placed the empty glass back on the nightstand where she discovered the intruder’s note. She turned on the light to read it.

She took off her helmet and armor plates, placing them in a bag just as the note suggested. She did a quick sweep of the cabin before removing the rest of her suit, just in case. Once she was satisfied knowing that there was no one watching her she stripped the rest of the way down and threw the remaining pieces into the bag as well. Still confused by how she got back to the cabin she took a long hot shower.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey shadow don't rush the next chapter take your time as i do enjoy reading ya story

im trying to write my own and well i rused it and asked my mate if it was any good and well i made numers mistakes now i have to write the whole bloody dam thing again

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
hey shadow don't rush the next chapter take your time as i do enjoy reading ya story

im trying to write my own and well i rused it and asked my mate if it was any good and well i made numers mistakes now i have to write the whole bloody dam thing again

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
Yeah i know how that is. Confused Let me just say, This isn't my first draft of this story. Wink
Good luck with yours.
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since I'm at a little bit of a stand still with the story I'm going to use this time to ask for some help.

I really need a title for this story but I can't come up with a single idea for one. So if you (anyone) have a suggestion/idea please feel free to post it whenever.

Oh and I ask everyone who reads my early copies if they would like to be included in my story (for example the white wolf in chapter one is one of my friends in the army). So if you would like to be in my story (side character, background character, cameo appearance, maybe even a main/key character [if I can manage it]) please let me know.

If you do want included the minimum information I need is the name you want your character to have in the story and if you want to be human or Anthromorph (and if you're an Anthromorph what breed you are). I don't have a limit on how much detail you use in describing your character to me (in fact the more the better:wink: ).

Its just something I do for everyone that takes the time to actually put up with my writing skills (or lack there of)Razz
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowFox13!! Your story rocks! A title suggestion is my favorite Judas Priest track: "Painkiller". not the meds. how about "WetworX"??
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir wrote:
ShadowFox13!! Your story rocks! A title suggestion is my favorite Judas Priest track: "Painkiller". not the meds. how about "WetworX"??

I'll write those down, thank you.
I'm glad you like it.

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have a name but it's kinda plain and simple

((shadow of a fox)) see plain

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
well i have a name but it's kinda plain and simple

((shadow of a fox)) see plain

Ohhhh, I like that one. Yes it may be simple but that doesn't mean it won't be helpful. I could play around with that idea too. Thanks a ton. Very Happy
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i just thought it whent well with ya fursona being his name is shadow

ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is why I ask others for help, cause I never would have thought of that
dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya welcome shadow my freind im glad ya like the name

ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this point on the story will be posted here: http://shadowconley.deviantart.com/gallery/#The-Shadow-of-a-Fox
I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2