FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Make A Scene

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Make A Scene Reply with quote

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I for one had always had a moment or two where I thought about how my fursonas first Cameo might go. So, why not post some potential situations you could envision of cameos for your fursona?

If there was a thread like this previously, I apologize.

For Samuel, especially with the announcement of Red's engagement, I could easily see a role for Samuel fitting either Red, Mary, or both for the appropriate wedding attire. I also imagine a moment where William is with Mary, bringing her to get measured for her dress. Samuel's appearance could easily lead to some fear on the behalf of either one of them, if not both. To make sure he gets his job done, Samuel poses the idea of what Simon might do to William if there is no dress for Mary's weding. I imagine the visuals of William's thought on the two potential fates would be hilarious.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel like my band in this(Jessie and Andrew) i think IL call them black sunshine. would be in castle practicing for a party. then its the party. then Andrew would have a drink and meet and Mary or one of them would talk to him, while Jessie is just walking around then violet talks to hi about his vocals. while Andrew leaves and says bye. starts to play just to peopel outside the party. attracts certain girls that are attracted to hi intellectually type. qhile jessie sings with him sand attracts his abstarct amart silent women are attracted to him.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't really know where my character would fit in as a cameo. Unless of course that some kind of emergency messenger to Simon's house and Bon Bon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically you get mine shadow. but i would only work if there was a party or a concert they were invited to. then probably papers they stapled everywhere to tell about the band. i think i should just call the band something. jsut the word something. because thats what peopel wil ltihn kabout them. because black sunshine isnt really cool and its a song title anyway.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How I thought my first cameo would be? To be honest, it wasn't anything like how Vanessa chose it to be. My first cameo wasn't one where I had picked someone for a sex scene, or a dance partner for the ball. It was a complete surprise to me, as I thought that I would at most see Constance in the background in a panel or two. Vanessa really surprised me in a very positive way, by how amazingly she drew Constance in those pages.

I'd still say that if Constance is to appear in the comic again, I'd once more expect it to just be a brief glimpse in the background. That's the most likely thing to happen IMO, and it wouldn't have that much influence on the pace of the story.

I can come up with several ideas of my own for how Constance might appear once more in the future.

1) William and Mary go to Bon Bon, where they see Constance. Depending on how much knowledge Mary has about opera, she might recognize her.

2) William and Mary stumble into Constance's garden, for whatever reason. I really can't come up with any plausible reason for why they'd be iin her garden, but I'd just like to see Constance's garden come to life. The two of them might see Constance sun bathing or swimming in her pool. Besides the blatant wish to see Constance naked, I think there might be a possibility for some awkward moment where William has to hide the his arousal from Mary. Not sure if he'd really be turned on by other women than Mary, though.

3) Edelweiss knows Constance, for any number of reasons. It could be shown in a flashback, or it be shown if/when Edelweiss makes her return to Bon Bon. I just happen to thin kthat the two of them could be friends.

4) Red meets Constance after he leaves Bon Bon. Shown in a flashback, he is taken in by her, as he is lost and far away from home. She quickly seduces him, and the two of them have lots of hot, steamy sex, where Red gets to experience some of Constance's unique sexual kinks.

I know that these ideas are way too intrucive on Vanessa's story, but they're just what I thought of for this thread.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1