FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Interviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Interviews Reply with quote

This is a story based in the BonBon world....all characters belong to there respective owners. This may or may not be canon to the BonBon storyline but if it isn't then just enjoy.

For those wondering this is what I usually do and I don't RP that often usually..

Interviews
The palatial house sits in its own grounds and the young gentleman swallows a little nervously. This is a little intimidating and possibly just the intention of the owner. His companion is both a picture of calm and preened to perfection too. The golden furred dog pulls at his collar and whimpers despite his best intentions to be brave. His companion moves him behind a tall bush and looks him in the eyes.

“Shhh! Goldenrod please I ask you to still your tears I promise that nothing bad shall happen to you this day.” Dorian smiles and strokes away the tears then kisses his cheek tenderly before adding, “Simon would not dare. You are my guest, I would take it as an insult to me personally if harms you in any way.”

Goldie steals himself again and then whispers, “Why would he not wish that?”

Dorian grins and shakes his head and replies heading towards the house, “That I cannot tell you. I gave my solemn word not to reveal the fact that…”

Goldie places a paw on Dorian’s mouth and whispers, “No, I will not hear that. If you don’t tell me I won’t have to reveal it.”

The aristocratic cat smiles again warmly and kisses the dog again, “You are so sweet. This private ground allows me to express my true affections.”

The door appears and Dorian taps on it with his cane. A long wait for the door then it is opened by a young lady of feline grace and undeniable feminine charms. Her gaze meets with first Dorian’s and then alights on the dog with golden and a cane. She gives her best smiles and he merely nods her expression fades slightly still bright but a little resigned again.

Goldie smiles bowing politely and says, “Miss Blue, is your father at home?”

Mary sighs, “Yes, he is.”

Dorian coughs and adds, “Tell him we are here, please darling Mary.”

She blinks and then points at Goldie stating, “You! You wrote that awful piece about my sweet Re…”

Goldie backs away slightly and then sighs, “I did not, I promise you I wrote a piece on his vineyard and what was published was not…”

He is slapped so hard he nearly gets spun around by the sheer force of it, “DOG!”

Goldie stands and continues, “There was a printing error. I never meant to impugn him in any way. He is a friend and my apology sufficed although for your father it was not nearly enough.”

Mary shakes her head recovering her composure then says, “Sorry, explain?”

Dorian whispers in her ear and Mary gasps she then looks round before quickly hugging the dog before resuming her previous position. She sighs and wonders how a simple expression of her own irritation could have lead to the awful punishment that befell this dog. She then sees that he is holding tightly onto Dorian’s own hand.

“You weren’t punished, not because of me.” She half whispers.

Goldie shakes her head, “No, it was because Red belongs to a…”

Simon appears, his hand grabs Goldie’s and vigorous shake ensues as he interrupts, “My dear fellow, this way. Thank you, my sweet child. I do apologize it is Wilson’s half day off. This way, this way.”

Dorian chuckles as they leave Mary in the hall, “Subtle as an avalanche as usual Simon.”

Goldie is in the private study of BonBon’s mayor and sat down so fast it barely registers. Simon sits down and takes a breath. Goldie is shaking and looking fearful as the moustache bristles on the corpulently framed mayor. He takes another steadying breath and then watches as Dorian stands by the fire then leans on the mantle elegantly.

“Harumph!” Simon coughs and then states, “I understand from both Red and from Dorian that the impugning of Red Chardonnay was entirely accidental. If the gentleman in question is happy with that so am I.”

Goldie sighs, “Mayor Blue, can I be honest?”

“Go on.” Simon looks suspicious.

“I am nine tenths sure it was an accident but I had a feeling a certain nocturnally inclined gentleman rogue had something to do with it.” Goldie looks at the floor and looking crestfallen adds, “I do my best in terms of security but that fellow seems able to get almost anywhere at will. He did order fifty extra copies of the Bastion just before the bad printing.”

Simon blinks and looking at Dorian he sees a single nod he replies, “Dear chap, be at ease I am certain of your best intentions here. The unfortunate incident is now forgotten.”

Dorian shakes his head and interrupts, “Simon, we haven’t forgotten this. If you understand me clearly when I say WE!”

Simon looks a little uncomfortable and then adds, “I will recompense you for the sad consequences that were not your fault. Now shall we proceed with the interview I will be happy to…”

Goldie shakes his head, “No, not you sir. I wish to interview your daughter for her perspective on the mayor of BonBon.”

Simon almost turns purple and Dorian glares at him he replies in a strangled voice, “Of course, you will need a chaperone. So tomorrow at three with my butler Wilson Green attending too.”

Goldie smiles and puts out his hand, “At three on the very chime. Thank you, sir.”

Goldie nods to Dorian and exits. The gentleman by the fire pulls a silver key out of his pocket and walks over to Simon. Dorian places the key on the desk and nods slowly. A note attached to the key reads, ‘Nine in the evening at the usual place’. Simon shivers and Dorian merely walks to the door of the study in silence.

Simon shakes in his seat and whispers, “The Council Of Judgements, Oh! God.”

He rests his head on the desk and actually sobs, a second later Mary is holding him. He looks at her and smiles softly pulling at her cheek. She hugs her father and he feels safe again. Except that the key glints evilly on his desk makes him shiver the Council rarely convenes and when it does it is very serious indeed.

Dorian appears in the grounds of the house and smiles, “Dear sweet Goldie shall we return home I hear the theatre in town is showing Pyramus and Thisbe, I think a trip to the theatre is just the tonic we need.”

Goldie frowns, “That play is quite bad in my opinion. Why go?”

Dorian smiles softly, “My box at the theatre is very dark and cannot be seen into even when the house lights are fully illuminated.”

“Oh! I see.” Goldie wraps his arm around a willing waist then adds, “Not such a bad play then.”

End of part one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1