FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Marhaban from Hell's next door neighbor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom wrote:
Ok thats a cool one.

Thanks.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture looks cool. I like it, for they are no line connection, but I can see what's the picture of. Smile

Can't wait to see the others. Smile
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my just went from suck to worse today.Apparently some church down in Florida has decided to go ahead and burn copies of the Quran(Islamic holy book).I don't know if these people understand that our relationship with the Afghans is just basically a band-aid stuck on a sucking chest wound and now the the Afghans are not only protesting but joining nice groups like the Taliban and Al-Qeada.These guys need to realize that by doing things like this echoes loudly and it can and often does generate more problems that we seriously don't need right now often with more deaths,and injuries that not only do we suffer but civilians do as well.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shakes her head* Like adding more gas into the fire.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
*shakes her head* Like adding more gas into the fire.

Very much so.

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's logo #1:

– Bruce Lee
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The logos are sweet.

I went and read up on that Florida church. That is sad, a deliberate incitement no better than trolling on the internet. :/
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tursi wrote:
The logos are sweet.

I went and read up on that Florida church. That is sad, a deliberate incitement no better than trolling on the internet. :/

If that can be used in a real life setting were doomed. x_x

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:
Well my just went from suck to worse today.Apparently some church down in Florida has decided to go ahead and burn copies of the Quran(Islamic holy book).I don't know if these people understand that our relationship with the Afghans is just basically a band-aid stuck on a sucking chest wound and now the the Afghans are not only protesting but joining nice groups like the Taliban and Al-Qeada.These guys need to realize that by doing things like this echoes loudly and it can and often does generate more problems that we seriously don't need right now often with more deaths,and injuries that not only do we suffer but civilians do as well.

Can you point me at there direction? hearing this make my heart each becouse i am born, rased, and live in florida.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drofgod969 wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:

Can you point me at there direction? hearing this make my heart each becouse i am born, rased, and live in florida.

It's the Dove World Outreach Center which is in Gainesville.Be forewarned that the Rev.Terry Jones has armed himself with a .40 cali.weapon.

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xivk wrote:
Tursi wrote:
The logos are sweet.

If that can be used in a real life setting were doomed. x_x

Trolling in real life has been going on for centuries. In fact people such as Adolf Hitler,Osama bin Laden,and Thomas J.Geary would all be considered trolls.

– Bruce Lee
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That all he got? I come from a military redneck family... Wink If i happen to find myself over that way i think i will pay him a visit, if he is still there.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drofgod969 wrote:
That all he got? I come from a military redneck family... Wink If i happen to find myself over that way i think i will pay him a visit, if he is still there.

I appreciate the help but let me be clear so everyone including Ron knows my position on this so I don't get locked for a rule violation.

I do not condone,endorse,or encourage anyone to take violent actions against any person or group jokingly or real for any reason except when it is absolutely necessary to do so such as defending yourself or others from extreme harm.If people want to help I urge you to use e-mails and posts on blogs and forums dedicated to the issue and the church to implore these individuals not to do this.

– Bruce Lee
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that... i guess i should have also said that i am basicly a pacifist. The only gun i would have brought would be a bright clear orange squirt gun. I only said that for if he did something to me. >.>
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh a pacifist, wonderful I love pacifists. I am one, (a little) but I believe that in order for peace you got to be prepared for war.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drofgod969 wrote:
Sorry about that... i guess i should have also said that i am basicly a pacifist. The only gun i would have brought would be a bright clear orange squirt gun. I only said that for if he did something to me. >.>

He most likely wouldn't have done anything unless you were carrying the squirt gun in which case he may have killed you and gotten away with it as he has a reasonable expectation of fear for his safety from the numerous death threats.

– Bruce Lee
Jadacant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True but the buring of Holy books regardless of religion is probably one of the most stupid things to do. all it is is a slap in the face of anything to do with reasoning and working out a solution to this. This war is'nt so much about religion as it is against the US and it allies specifically. My reason is this, if it was a war of religion the Vatacan,as well as any other religious sites definately would of been bombed by now that were not Muslim. Although in time thanks in part to those idiots burning the Holy books it might just well become one. All we can do now is hope this does'nt escalate to the point of no return for diplomacy and reasoning with the more peaceful members of the Muslim community more than it has so far. Our enemy has a name it is called Terrorism those that side with it can say what they want, but they are working for a terrible entity that will one day take from them everything they hold dear.and destroy anything and everything it can,and will use whatever and whoever it deceives into it's mentality.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I would agree with the war is against the U.S. and our allies we must not forget that Islam has not only been a Religion but also the culture of the region for centuries.Terrorists and religious figures use book burnings and protests over Mosques to incite the people with the perception that America and its allies are intolerant of the Islamic faith which leads to anger and hatred.We must not underestimate the enemy just because they haven't attacked any churches or major religious places like the Vatican doesn't mean they aren't willing, or have or had plans to do so.These institutions wouldn't create any type of message toward the terrorists ideological goals.Destroying them would only show that they could destroy them.Terrorism is simply a tool that can easily corrupt even the most pious of individuals.

– Bruce Lee
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to sound like a pain but, can we drop this before we get a little cairred away?
Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you Drof, I've learned that nothing destroys friendships quicker than discussing politics or religion, and this is kinda both.
Zombie Apocalypse Survival Rule #3

Do not use Fire
The only thing worse than undead hordes trying to eat your brain is undead hordes trying to eat your brain WHILE ON FIRE.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should update since I've been popping in and out recently.Firstly, I ended up taking some shrapnel to the left brow ridge and cutting both arms in various places.It's difficult to things right now as not having depth perception and I can't strain my arms without busting my stitches.I do want to thank my battle buddies for saving me and for participating in my recovery.Secondly,I want people to understand that what I post here is not aimed at either their political or religious views.My intentions in my earlier posts are to be informative as to the situation we face daily.If people want to help,there are constructive ways such as e-mails,blogs,and forums dedicated to such things so you can tell the individuals involved that book burnings and protests at funerals are bad or good if that is your belief.

– Bruce Lee
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, ouch.

Hope you heal well, Mr. DesertWolf.

Do your best. :3
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Oh, ouch.

Hope you heal well, Mr. DesertWolf.

Do your best. :3

Thanks,however I've been informed that I'll have muscle and nerve damage the extent of which is unknown at this time.

– Bruce Lee
45dragoons

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats sucks :/ but hay at least your alive.. :/ also get well..
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To whom it may concern,

DesertWolf sends his deepest and sincerest apologies but his attention is focused on Afghanistan and Korea at the moment and he doesn't know if and when he'll be back or at least more active so he has asked me to be his liaison for things happening around his home life.Having known DesertWolf for a long time I feel confident in handling any questions you may have.
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just given the word that DesertWolf will be going to Korea after his tour is done in Afghanistan regardless of the situation in Korea.
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu

Last edited by BloodRaven on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desert wolf looks for the danger. I hope that he will come back soon and safe and sound.

I have 2 cousins, 1 has been in Irak and Afganishtan and the other has been in only in afganisthatn.

I hope only that deserts wolf fursona pinup will be made soon.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
desert wolf looks for the danger. I hope that he will come back soon and safe and sound.

I have 2 cousins, 1 has been in Irak and Afganishtan and the other has been in only in afganisthatn.

I hope only that deserts wolf fursona pinup will be made soon.

DesertWolf doesn't really look for danger but his skills were needed at the time and I hope Desert makes it back as well.

To my knowledge DesertWolf's hard drive crashed about this time last year.If his character was on the drive,there's a good chance it got wiped clean.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Thorne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertWolf wrote:

Its all a huge shit sandwich and everyone has to take a bite of it.
Well that ain't exactly true, the soldiers are taking all the bites, more than what they deserve, its time for the politicians to take some bites.
Sorry things got to be that way, the best thing we civilians can do is just support our troops, burning a kuran does the opposite. Its just plain stupid, it doesn't make up for all the Bibles burned, all the American flags burned, or all the troops lost.
I don't like the terrorists and if their weren't any innocents over there we could bomb the crap out of the place, but that would destroy the oil fields!
Its not a shit sandwich its 4 course meal of shit.
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorne wrote:
DesertWolf wrote:

Its all a huge shit sandwich and everyone has to take a bite of it.
Well that ain't exactly true, the soldiers are taking all the bites, more than what they deserve, its time for the politicians to take some bites.
Sorry things got to be that way, the best thing we civilians can do is just support our troops, burning a kuran does the opposite. Its just plain stupid, it doesn't make up for all the Bibles burned, all the American flags burned, or all the troops lost.
I don't like the terrorists and if their weren't any innocents over there we could bomb the crap out of the place, but that would destroy the oil fields!
Its not a shit sandwich its 4 course meal of shit.

I normally try to stay clear of posts that have religious and political views contained in them as these tend to be sensitive subjects for people but I think I can post something without going overboard so here it goes:

Both Desert and I would agree that the world isn't exactly a king's feast but politicians have to eat their own variation of the stuff that they make as everything they say and do is in the media and judged by the public.Terry Jones wanted to burn the Koran based off his own beliefs on Islam and to my knowledge there's no oil fields in Afghanistan yet but there is an estimated 3.6 billion barrels of petroleum in the ground.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 3 of 25