FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
I've been away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avrie000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am    Post subject: I've been away Reply with quote

Hi all,
Sorry I disappeared. I've been finishing up my doctoral dissertation. Not a whole lot of excitement there. But I had to hide in a nice quiet spot to finish my writing. The goof is soon you might actually be calling Avrie doctor ... now that's a scary thought. If anyone is interested in high energy particle physics or cosmology let me know and I'll post a link to my thesis. You may be hearing about it soon enough anyway ... it looks like I've cracked the subatomic structure of dark matter, and I've included a working definition of gravity, and the singularity; as well as a new chronology leading up to the big bang. I know it's pretty dry stuff ... but it's been a whole lot of fun watching the egg heads squirm trying to disprove it all. (especially since they couldn't) Wink
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.

One question. How long is it and how complicated it is?

Seriously, you got me interested with the space stuff. I can wrap my head around some interesting things that a lot of people apparently can't, but if it's got a lot of big sciencey words and rambles on a bit... I'm liable to lose track of what is being said... If not get bored reading.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Avrie000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About thirty pages, not too bad a read if your comfortable with the standard model. I had a little fun with it and my adviser freaked but I put it through anyway. I did manage to put it through without any of the equations ... which also freaked my adviser ... but everyone else that read it said they preferred it this way. Trust me you don't need to see the other twelve pages of equations.
Avrie000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link ...

http://www.4shared.com/file/kcUQ4CKi/Physical_creation_model.html

This was updated, it's now in it's final form for publication. It's out for proof reading, and the graphics are included.

Last edited by Avrie000 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it needs to be downloaded to be read.

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to complex science detail. I'm just an average Joe Blow who happens to have a rather active imagination and can pick up on things a little faster than most. Also, if it doesn't have magic, dragons or some other kind of fictional fantasy element, it's likely to start boring me quickly.

Think I'll just wait for the documentary.

Avrie000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a PDF ... so it does need to be downloaded. and depending on who you talk to it does have magic Wink
Avrie000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been a lot of work, I'm glad it's almost over. It's been submitted to Physical review D, and I'm awaiting review. I updated the link above to the current version of the manuscript if anyone is interested. It's come a long way.

I should be out from under the gun and back to my old scatter brained self next week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1