FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Something you all must know.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turtle321977

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not know this man, but as a disabled veteran and combat medic. I have seen all to well the loss of good soldiers. So I say from my heart, and as a brother in arms. My heart weeps for you, his family, friends and his unit. May the memories you have of him comfort you in this difficult time. Sad
RautorDarkness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May a hero rest in peace and that someday we all live the same!
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank you all for the support and kind words. I have passed them on to his family and they are thankful, and a little confused. His parents were never very technology savvy and I don't think they understood exactly who you all were but they were thankful nonetheless. There is one thing i want to try and make you understand before i leave, but I am not very good with words.

Bestile was a very large man physically impressive and honestly somewhat frightening in appearance, because of this people avoided him, he had few friends, and he once told me how much it bothered him that those he meant no ill will feared him. While it made his job easier it also made for a very lonely life. When he came here though, he was instantly and completely accepted by everyone, no one was scared, and no one avoided him. I want you to know how much you helped him. You made him a little bit happier at least and for that I thank you.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice how the internet can wash away some of those barriers we often run into in the real world when meeting others.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the dude would have been accepted regardless. Just like everybody else, we always try to pride ourselves in our acceptance to anybody who comes here. It was a pleasure knowing him in the year I've been around.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[I wasn't here to see this when it was originally posted, and probably would have overlooked it amongst the countless threads I skimmed over on the page, but I noticed the note on Vanessa's deviantart page and had to find this...]

[now that I'm here, I'm at a loss of what to say. I'm gonna miss you, Connor...]

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2