FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Possible new RP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Possible new RP Reply with quote

Somewhat inspired by grllover23's Bedroom for those on a Budget series of RPs, I had thought about a RP called "Fitting In". The main intention would be to provide one on one RPs, set in the fitting room of the Tux of Class, essentially the only real place one could expect to get one on one time with Samuel. Really, I would only expect the females to participate, only because I'm not too sure how too many men would feel comfortable with the situation of the fitting room... except for Henk, and I wouldn't really respond well to that situation.

In any case, most of my RPs flop anyways, so I was just wondering if I could expect this one to work before actually starting it.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find this concept of roleplaying interesting. Catherine is rich and vain enough to come to your tailor shop to have an obviously expensive and beautiful new outfit. You can make this topic and expect at least a customer.

Probablement plus, d'autres vont sans doute vouloir participer à ça.

S.P.P.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

both of my fursonas andrew and andrea would go to this tailor shop good idea.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1