FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Carmina Raramente

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Carmina Raramente Reply with quote

Okay, had this girl floating around in my head for a little bit, thought I'd bring her on.

Name: Carmina Raramente

Name meaning: Carmina: Garden; orchard. Raramente: blue moon(if I remember)

Nicknames: Spriteling(by some of the vineyard workers). Mina(for short)

Species: RagaMuffin cat

Birthday: June 21st

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Eyes: Ice blue

Hair: Pumpkin orange. Hair falls about mid back, often worn loose, pulled back into a ponytail or up in a bun.

Clothing: A simple dress that is white with a blue 'over coat'

Physical description: She has all the makings of a feline, except her fur has the coloration and markings of a red fox fox. The pumpkin orange fur with white bottom jaw/chest markings, the black tipped ears, black 'stockings' on her arms and legs. Just remember though, she is feline. Upon her left shoulder though is a mark of a crescent moon, a birth mark. She is finely curved in all the right places with ample D cup breasts. Lilthe, dancer like body, slightly toned.

Personality: A very sweet young furson to meet, though if you tick her off, you'll get cursed at in Italian and/or whacked over the head with anything she deems fitting to use. She is a little uneasy though around black wolves, so be warned.

Sexuality: Straight, she prefers to keep it simple and have it be female/male pairing and with one male at a time. Although her purity intact, her dreams have sometimes been quite vivid in the dealings of pleasure in bed.

Weapons: Her claws and teeth or anything she can get her hands on.

Nationality: Italian

Ref Pic of the fox breed she resembles:

History: Born in Sorano, Italy, Carmina was born into the world to her parents Marco and Aniella. Marco ran and owned the family vineyard where they made wines and sold all over Italy. Little Carmina grew up happily on the vineyard, spoiled by her grandparents and parents, but she never turned into a brat like most girls would, no, she knew better than that. When she wasn't learning in school, she was running around the vineyard and orchard, learning the ways of when to tell when the grapes and fruits were right to pick and the ways of making the wine. Of course she loved to stomp the grapes, it was the only time she could get messy and not get yelled at. Even though she was a lady, there were times she would show she wasn't a push over, having punched a few boys at school. It was mainly because she was teased of her looks.

When Carmina was out of school and worked around the vineyard, she helped make deliveries to local towns that ordered wines from the vineyard. Of course she had caught the eye of many males wherever she went. She was a beauty and turned many heads. There were many that came to the vineyard to order, but also to see her. While she enjoyed the attention, she looked for someone that would love her for more than her looks. She was clever as a fox, like her father and knew when to use it. She loved to draw and make lables for her father's wines whenever a wine needed a new lable or for whenever he made a knew wine, he let her design it. The vineyard didn't just make wines out of grapes, oh no, they used other fruits as well, so there was a variety. She not only drew, but she also played guitar, having learned from one of the vineyard workers. She loved to sing as well, having a lovely voice. She also learned how to cook and sew.

Now, of course, with her having caught the eyes of many males, there was one wolven male that really had his eyes on her. He was the son of a don, but a dangerous one. One day the don wrote a letter to the vineyard, asking for a delivery and wanted Marco to deliver it himself. Marco of course complied to it, but found himself jumped and dragged into the don's office. The don made it clear that he wanted Marco's daughter to marry his son or there would be trouble. Marco didn't know what to say, but all he could do was nod. He was let go, but Leonardo went with him so that he could meet his future bride to be. Back at the vineyard, Marco was met with a hug from Carmina, who was soon introduced to Leonardo. He asked for a tour of the vineyard and she gladly showed him, though along the tour, he decided to flatter her, gain her trust. She was taken with him, but not so much as he was with her. After that day, Leonardo visited at least three times a week, Marco often watching them or having his workers watch them and report back to him. Marco often heard the same, that Carmina seemed a bit unsettled with Leon, almost scared. He knew it would be a bad idea to go against the don, but he couldn't see his daughter tied to that wolf and not be happy.

A few months had passed and Leonardo decided that it was soon time to ask for her hand, he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted Carmina badly and had held himself back so many times from taking what he wanted from her. Leon's father once more called for Marco and told him what was to happen. Marco, knowing it would cost him, told him that he wouldn't allow it, wouldn't see his daughter married to Leon. The don of course got cross, but instead of killing him on the spot, he simply allowed the fox to go. Marco ran out and never looked back, he knew something would happen. Once back at the vineyard though, he saw that his wife and daughter were still out, so he quickly began to pack all his wine books away into a basket, as well as some of the wines(at least one bottle of each), then took a duffle bag, wrapped a few more wine bottles carefully and put them in the bag, stuffing in some of Carmina's clothing to pad the bottles.

When Aniella and Carmina returned, they were met by Marco and was told what was happening. Marco told Carmina that she was to run, take the basket and the duffle bag and get away the vineyard. She was scared, but she knew she had to be brave. She took the basket and the duffle bag, but went up to her room to pack a few more things for the trip. Her father gave her a bag filled with money to take, which she stuffed away, but she also packed her jewelry box. Once she was packed and about to make her way out, she heard voices from downstairs. Quietly she crept towards the one balcony and looked, seeing the don and his men, as well as Leon. They were threatening her parents and as she turned to grab a vase, she heard a shot ring out and then a scream. She turned to look, seeing her mother holding her father's body. He had been shot and just as Carmina raised the vase over her head to throw it, she saw her mother charge at the don, only to be shot as well. Carmina screamed in rage and threw the vase, hitting the don square in the head. Leon looked and charged after her. Carmina grabbed the basket and the bag, turned and ran down the hall to her parents room, Leon hot on her trail. She reached the room and closed the door, but she went to the closet, shutting the door quickly. She heard Leon kick open the door, but she was quietly working on getting a secret door open in the closet. She knew the house well and its little hidden passages. Once the door was open, she slipped passed it and closed it, hearing the closet door soon open and heard a growl from Leon. She moved quietly down the stairs to which led to the kitchen. She paused and listened, hearing nothing there, so she opened the door to the pantry and moved quietly. Still hearing nothing, she made a break for it and ran out the back door of the house. It was getting dark, so she had to be careful not to trip and fall, she didn't want to break any of the bottles of wine.

The moon was high in the sky when she finally stopped running. She stopped near a stream to rest a little while and wash her face. When she looked into the water, she was met with her reflection and the sight of the white streak of hair. She knew what it was from and all she could do was kneel there and cry for the loss of her parents. After she had finished, she leaned against a tree and rest for a few hours, waking before dawn. She knew she couldn't stay there, she had to move on to someplace where she wouldn't be found. She traveled from town to town, though it was in one restaurant that she heard about BonBon. Listening on how to find it, she set out for the town, seeking a new start and a new life.

Last edited by Arianoelle_Yenearsira on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I assume this would be Role-Play purposes only, the point I'm about to make can be ignored. In the Bon Bon universe, offspring are only produced between 2 CLOSELY related species when the female is in heat. As far as I'm aware, fox and feline would not be related closely enough to constitute such a hybrid.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
As I assume this would be Role-Play purposes only, the point I'm about to make can be ignored. In the Bon Bon universe, offspring are only produced between 2 CLOSELY related species when the female is in heat. As far as I'm aware, fox and feline would not be related closely enough to constitute such a hybrid.
explain gantros charecter then Shadow Half bat half fox ???
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You neglected the "flying" before fox. He's half vampire bat, half flying fox. Two species of bats are entirely feasible for a hybrid offspring.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: I tweaked her a bit...she's all feline, but she still has the 'looks' of a silver fox....
BioRust

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

•_• That's a very well thought out background. She sounds like a riot to RP with and I look forward to seeing Carmina on the RP board.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD Thanks...my imagination doesn't shut off...ever. I'll be bringing her around to RP soon enough...perhaps tomorrow night.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arianoelle_Yenearsira wrote:
XD Thanks...my imagination doesn't shut off...ever. I'll be bringing her around to RP soon enough...perhaps tomorrow night.
Sounds like my imagination.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1