FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
American Eagle (My Fursona)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George W McCarthy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: American Eagle (My Fursona) Reply with quote

Name - George Washington McCarthy

Gender - Male

Species - American Bald Eagle

Occupation - Gunslinger and Gambler

Age - 26

Height - 6'

Weight - 210 lbs

Sexual Orientation - Straight

Description - A proud looking eagle, George stands a good 6' tall, his head capped with pristine white feathers which are neatly preened. Covering his body are fine dark brown feathers going down his arms to his hands, which are a light, leathery yellow color, each finger ending in a sharp talon. Legs are like his arms in appearance and color, also ending in sharp talons. Sprouting from his back are a pair of large wings, currently tucked tightly against his back at the moment but composed of large, dark brown feathers. His tail feathers fan out from his rump, brown with white highlights. His beak is short and sharply curved, marking him as a bird of prey under his playful yellow eyes. His body is slim for his height, showing nice muscle tone without being too bulky.

Clothing- George is always dressed in the finest clothing he can afford, which is quite a lot do to his luck at cards and other games of chance. Atop his head he usually wears a brown cowboy hat to keep the sun from his eyes though it is tied loosely around his neck to prevent it falling off. A long, light brown duster covers his body, under which he wears an elegant blue silk vest over a white silk shirt, the top buttons left open to expose some of his chest plumage. Around his waist he wears a pair of gun belts, each holding Colonel Colt's Peacemaker in a brown leather holster. His legs are covered in a pair of brown linen pants though he leaves his feet bare. All of his upper clothing is specially tailored to allow his wings freedom of movement.

History - George was born in New York City, growing up to an abusive and overbearing father and equally distant mother. At the age of 16 he decided that he had enough and left home, traveling out west to find his place in the world. Quickly he learned how to gunfight and gamble, landing in Carson City for some time until a dispute with the local authorites caused him to flee there and head elsewhere. Returning to his home in New York, he found that his father had become even worse in the intervening years. After a brief scuffle, he stood over his father's lifeless body, his guns smoking as he realized what he had done. Taking all the money he had and his little possessions, he boarded the next ship out to find someplace new, someplace he could hide from his past. The ship consequently landed in port near Bon Bon, a place he had heard of during the cruise over and decided he would start fresh here.

Last edited by George W McCarthy on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My my...quite the character there. He'll be interesting to see around the town.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes quite pristeen i like him already ....i was thinking of making a dove character what you think about that george?

CafePress
FurAffinity
George W McCarthy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, ladies. I looked around at the different fursonas for a little while before I chose mine. I wanted something that was unique and being a very ardent patriot I chose the American Bald Eagle for mine since I noticed a lack of avians here.

-chuckles-

If you wish to make one, Hoshi, that is your choice. Very Happy
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are quite beautiful. I've only seen a few in the wild when I was out in Montana a couple times. Very majestic.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool fursona, George, many welcomes and salutations to you.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George W McCarthy wrote:
Thank you, ladies. I looked around at the different fursonas for a little while before I chose mine. I wanted something that was unique and being a very ardent patriot I chose the American Bald Eagle for mine since I noticed a lack of avians here.

-chuckles-

If you wish to make one, Hoshi, that is your choice. Very Happy
oh trust me a dove would be angle like in my book which makes me happy but i didnt want to make one ....i was skeptial about my reptile fursona but every one seems to like her

CafePress
FurAffinity
George W McCarthy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arianoelle_Yenearsira wrote:
They are quite beautiful. I've only seen a few in the wild when I was out in Montana a couple times. Very majestic.

I agree, Aria. I think they are just the most beautiful of avians. So majestic without having all the bright plumage of some others like peacocks.
George W McCarthy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just letting you guys and gals know that I changed George's age. I decided 19 was too young to fit the idea I had for him.
mackwell

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thing to. how else are we supposed to have drinking games if someone wants to be [word censored] and all

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1