FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Avrie’s clinic staff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avrie000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Avrie’s clinic staff Reply with quote

Name: Lady Gretchen Vandurstein

Orientation: Bisexual in practice but prefers lesbian encounters where her “victim” is submissive.

Species: Lanners Falcon

Nationality: Prussian

Occupation: Office Manager / Senior Nurse / Laboratory clinician Gretchen holds the purse strings for the clinic, handling the inventory bills, and the billing.

Figure: Buxom and matronly

Fur: (feathers) Coffee brown with white tips, white about the breast and throat, with yellow about the beak and feet. She has black tips about the tail and flight feathers.

Clothing: Fashionable but conservative, Likes rubber undergarments which are not generally visible to any but her special clients.

Back ground: Trained as a hospital technician and registered nurse; she met Avrie over a decade ago while transporting a referral patient from the practice she managed to his clinic. They became close friends over time, and she was offered the job of office manager immediately when it became available. They have been together ever since.

Personality: Dominant by nature and practice

Sex life: Tends to be (for lack of a suitable term) “Bipolar” in her passions. She is attracted to small framed submissive women who she takes an almost maniacal delight in dominating, but in a strange twist she also enjoys being dominated by large males. She also finds the tight constraints of rubber lingerie very erotic and works them into almost all of her fantasies.

Name: Carmen and Rosita Cortes

Orientation: Both of them are Bisexual but Carmen has been with Gretchen off and on for some time and now considers herself a lesbian.

Species: Ocelot

Nationality: Chilean

Figure: Petite but fairly full breasted

Fur: Generally beige to tan with a white breast and belly. Black stripes, spots, and dots with bright pink noses.

Clothing: In Antwerp they dressed in “scrubs” and smocks or aprons … They have yet to see the new uniforms Gretchen and Kelly commissioned for them but I’m sure they will fill them out admirably.

Back ground: They originally joined their ambassador’s entourage by invitation as little more than eye candy. They left him under less than agreeable circumstances in Brussels when he decided to use them to persuade a certain dignitary to concede to his views. While open minded and sexually active, Carmen would not allow herself or her sister to be threatened into sex by that "bald fat scum of a politician" (On a side note they never did prove the cause of his accidental demise.)

Personality: Responsible for the majority of the clinic’s casual clients; they are universally loved and trusted by their patients. Their affable nature and predilection for small talk and light gossip make them seem disarmingly simple; but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Rosita, the younger of the two has been helping Avrie in the kitchens for several years now, and has become a skilled herbalist and diagnostician in her own right. Carmen, having gravitated toward Gretchen early on, took quickly to chemical analysis, and at Gretchen’s insistence; Avrie had her schooled in organic chemistry, anatomy, and pathology in Antwerp. Carmen is now the only other person allowed to aid her in the lab. She is also trusted to carry the only key to the sedative cabinet other than Gretchen’s.

Sex life: Carmen and Rosita are both creatures of their fiery passions. Free spirited and open minded; you can never guess what might turn either of the girls on, but as is the nature of their species; once their passions have been ignited they will aggressively pursue their pleasures.

Name: Morris and Albert Templeton

Orientation: Morris is basically heterosexual; While Albert is openly bisexual.

Species: Shire horse twins

Nationality: Jamaican

Build: They are both identical large breed black horses, Very muscular, and exceptionally well endowed even for their breed. While incredibly strong and agile, it is their boundless stamina that sets them apart, and either enthralls or terrifies their clients.

Fur: Almost entirely ebony black with chestnut highlights about the lower abdomen and thighs. They have white “gloves and socks” about the hands and feet; and a white star on the forehead.

Clothing: Mostly in coveralls and smocks while doing maintenance on the boilers. They will don lab coats and scrubs while cleaning the treatment rooms, or just a leather apron and cuffs when requested to participate in any of the treatments. Kelly and Gretchen have chosen some new outfits for them as well but they haven’t been unveiled yet.

Back ground: Originally from Jamaica; where they were overseers of a British sugar plantation. They were hired by Gretchen during one of her herb gathering expeditions and brought back to Antwerp with her. They are in charge of the general cleaning and maintenance of the treatment rooms, the boilers, the steam generators, and the water filters. They are also called on to assist in some of the private treatment rooms as requested by Avrie or Gretchen.

Personality: Quiet and unassuming they enjoy their work and the freedom that Avrie’s management style and generous stipend allows them. Both of them are dominant by nature, which suited them admirably on the plantation; but they have since learned to follow Gretchen’s lead and enjoy the diversity of adhering to her “scripts” Morris also has had the dubious distinction of catering to Gretchen’s deeper needs when it became her turn to be dominated. She swore him to secrecy, and he has never violated that trust; which has earned him her unconditional respect.

Sex life: Morris prefers small framed, adventurous, and proudly independent women. Albert has similar tastes in women but lately his interests run more to men. Both are very dominant but Albert also has a secret desire to be dominated; though he has never told anyone or acted on this fantasy.

Name: Kelly Lockport

Orientation: A true bisexual; she has no preference to speak of other than shying away from group activities.

Species: European River Otter

Nationality: Belgium

Occupation: Receptionist; She also enjoys helping out in the kitchen but mainly as a break from the front counter when things are quiet. Avrie appreciates her help and would be lost without her … but finds having her puttering about the extraction stills more of a very stirring distraction than a help.

Figure: Truly voluptuous; Kelly has large full breasts, a narrow waste, broad hips and a full round bottom. Even her tail is sensuous.

Fur: Silver with white accents about the chest, belly, and neck with dark brown accents about the forearms and calves, and black about the hands and feet.

Clothing: A bit of an exhibitionist by nature; Kelly likes her outfits to be openly risque, or at the least, very provocative. She would be right at home in the castle, and can be summed up as trendy and stylish.

Back ground: Kelly met Avrie while she was still in school in Antwerp studying drama and theater arts. They met while swimming in the river behind his manor house. He was so taken with her that he offered her the position of part time receptionist while they were still in the water … She is simply that magnetic, and with the money he offered her she accepted right there as well. They’ve been together ever since, switching to full time when she completed her studies.

Personality: Kelly is the public face of the office; greeting the clients, handling all of the scheduling, and resolving any conflicts for clinic resources or rooms. Kelly is breathtakingly beautiful, with a figure that most women would kill for and she knows it. She prides herself on being able to silence a room simply by entering it. She always seems cheerful and composed even during a heated argument; (Which is not that uncommon with Carmen and Rosita around) she can also quiet the most boisterous debate with a single glance.

Sex life: A free spirit; Kelly acts spontaneously on her passions with no regrets or remorse. One of the attributes Avrie finds most alluring about her.
[/b]

All feedback would be welcome. I'm working on the clinic and manor floor plans now ... It will be nice to see the fursona fully fleshed out Smile

Last edited by Avrie000 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im takeing it that the horse twins are ferternal twins seens indetical twins tend to have the same sexuality.
Avrie000

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually they're identical in every way except their sexuality. I've always believed that a lot of what makes us what we are is more personal choice than genetics. It's too easy to blame our ancestors for the choices we make.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really evan im a identical twin but im strait where my bro is bisexual

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neato, wonder when someone would try
Twins but with opposite genders.
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheesecaked wrote:

They were talking about sexual orientation, cheese, not gender. Pretty sure they are both male.
45dragoons

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheesecaked wrote:

did you for get about my meerkats???
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a nice little crew. I wonder how you will use them. They seems to interesting to just be barely seen when a client will come to the clinic. They need to have a social life and move around in the city. Meeting the other characters and growing the social network of this town.

J'ai hâte de les rencontrer.

S.P.P.
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I like your staff. Sounds great. Smile Did you still need those chrome steel valves sometime?
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
Avrie000

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueHawk82 wrote:
Hey, I like your staff. Sounds great. Smile Did you still need those chrome steel valves sometime?

Sure do, and gas fired steam boilers, pumps, heat exchangers ... How are you with high pressure turbines Wink
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sky has four years experience with servicing locomotives in railyards in Chicago, New Yokr and California. I can machine the valves with the little equipment Sky has at the Annex, pumps and heat exchangers but my own boiler has to come from Jillian Sullivan. She's the steam master in town when it comes to pumps.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
Avrie000

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That works for me as well ... I'll just have to make sure Avrie behaves ... He has a thing for Otters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1