FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Tucker Feral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BioRust

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Tucker Feral Reply with quote

Name: Tucker Feral

Species: Bombay cat (aka: Black cat)

Nationality: Italian

Sexuality: Straight

Height: A little bit shorter than William.

Background: When he was born, his parents were horrified to find he had the leg structure of feral cats. A few nights later, while his mother slept, his father had grown ashamed and took him to an orphanage. Without any information given, the owners began named him Tucker. Unfortunatly, the other orphans called him Feral, which he soon thought was his last name. He was ridiculed all throughout his childhood because of his legs. He could only take so much, and ran away at the age of 12. He migrated from city to city, living off any scraps people would throw his way.

He had stopped in Treviso on his 13th birthday. Walking around town, he came across an guitar case in an ally. To his amazment, when he opened the case, there sat a guitar in perfect condition. He stayed in the city until he was eight-teen.

He had gotten involved with a street gang and soon they were hounding him for "protection money". He fled the city but failed to lose one of the gang who chased him into Bon Bon.

Personality: Tends to be modest about his guitar skills. He is always shy around new people. But once he warms up to someone he really opens up.

Residence: He currently does not have a residence.

Hobbies: He enjoys playing his guitar and loves more than anything for people to listen.

Play Style: When playing his guitar, he uses a pick with his index finger and thumb. Then when the beats gets faster, he switches to using the claws from his middle, ring and little fingers.

Somwtimes he'll strum with one hand while beating on the guitar with the other hand to add percussion.

Sex Life: None so far. Wink

Last edited by BioRust on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he looks like some one from a moddern setting. Also he reminds me of a charicter from the Scilent Hill games.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like some one link will get on well with since both of them are diffrent your guy haveing feral legs and link haveing diffrent color eyes and being bigger then normal cheetahs.

but yeah tucker sounds cool

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
BioRust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dragon, not sure if I'll make an rp, or join one. And Evan, I think that's where I got the clothing idea from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1