FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Aedan Hilt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Aedan Hilt Reply with quote

My first fursona

Name: Áedán S. Hilt

Species: Coyote - Dark gray with light gray chest. Almost (if not) black forearms/hands, legs/feet

Occupation: former shopkeep/ farmer. only a temporary town guard of a city far away. Owns a tavern in Bon Bon

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'4"

Nationality: Rural Southern Ireland

Clothing:
Formal:Dark Grey (almost black) high-collar military-style coat, buttons off to the left side, and a medal pinned on the right. Pants of the same color and material with a white strip down the sides. Leather boots.
Informal:(Still in Progress)

Physically: Good condition. Not muscular but fit enough to do his job. Clean shaven (i.e. no mustache)

Personality: He has always been protective of ones around him. Though he is shy when he is off duty, when it's time to be serious, he can be serious. Caring, not one to leave those in need. A gentleman. Liked by friends.

Hobbies Aedan will typically go out somewhere away from the city/people to think to himself. There he may also sing to himself (which he is too insecure to do around others) or watch the sky.

Background: Was born as the eldest of two children (with a younger sister) to a shop-owning couple in a small, rural town. He was one of the few who were able to get an education and was occasionally singled out for it by the other worker boys. After working for most of his life, he was able to get enough money to attend the nearby University. Not long after attending, a massive depression ravaged the small town.

With his parents getting too old to support themselves, Aedan was forced to drop out of school. He took up two jobs with the hopes of making it through the tough time. Sadly, these jobs did not suffice and Aedan was forced to leave his town, the only place he knew, with hopes of returning with money to help his family. Before he left, his mother gave him her cherished necklace and said, "Slán agus beannacht leat" (Goodbye and blessings on you) He never takes it off, and will kiss it for luck/remembrance.

After journeying through the countryside, Aedan stumbled upon a city. As he walked through the streets, he was spotted by an official who complemented him on his physique. Before he knew it, Aedan was employed as a guard. A friend soon approached Aedan after seeing him write many letters home, and told him he should visit a town called Bon Bon, where all of his problems would disappear. Mystified, Aedan took leave and set off for Bon Bon, not knowing he had misunderstood what his friend had really meant.

Last edited by xAlucardx on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:32 am; edited 22 times in total
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((You'd be the 2nd coyote... after Johnny Six-fibs.))
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really? hmm i haven't seen him in the forums. probably WAY too early for me
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[deleted]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1