FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A New Visitor (Arktus)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arktus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: A New Visitor (Arktus) Reply with quote

Well, first about me; I found out about bon bon when I went to a friends house. Apparently he was a subscriber or some thing, he showed me your first 5 chapters and said that you will soon make more... Anyways, I eventually found the forums Smile and personally I love RP and bon bon. I am not a subscriber as of right now, but I'm trying to get on asap. I hope you'll still take accept me here having all that said.

Anyway about my furry avatar:

Race: Jackel

Nationality: Egypt

height: 6.5

body: Muscular due to the military training he received during service, not Arnold Schwarzenegger, but above average. Otherwise, a face similar to Red in the comic. Only with black fur instead of red Razz

hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Sexuality: straight

Personality: Restrained, focused, usually polite.

Hobbys: Reflecting on his life, walks, doing his job.

Likes: parks, nature (with the exception of bugs), exploring

Dislikes: confusion in a task, bugs, mockery

Outfit: Almost always in uniform; which is a black cloth material, displaying his rank on the shoulders. Always armed in some way. When not in uniform; he is usually; in a long sleeve 18th century shirt a long with a pair of cloth pants.

Story: Although born in egypt he runs away from home any finds a gang wandering the desert. As they wonder through the desert, they meet up with the AFoQB (Armed Forces of Queen Bethany). The organization is very secretive, however they see talent in Arktus when they meet him. He joins them at the age of 16. AFoQB was a very military organization, focused on creating the most deadly soldiers the world has ever seen. As Arktus climbs the ranks, he becomes the very body guard of Queen Bethany, who ironically does not fully like the organizations work. Queen Bethany seeing how hardened Arktus's heart had become, did her best to teach him to love and care for others. She was successful in a way. She crated a small place in his heart that would always fight against his killer instinct. But more importantly she had always told him that there was a special somebody out there that would love him no matter what. Despite all this he still has a tough exterior; he is more used to taking orders and seeing them carried out rather than having a conversation.
Later that little part of his heart that Bethany put in him, told him to take a break from the military service and find himself. So, he turns up in Bon Bon...
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wwelcome nice fursona your actually the 2nd person to chose a jackel for there fursona
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Arktus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much! Very Happy

I look forward in RPing around here Smile
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome =3
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
xAlucardx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Bon Bon! Always good to see a new face. Nice fursona and look forward to rping with you Very Happy

Last edited by xAlucardx on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Arktus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

I looking around and reading the RP threads finding one I like Smile
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to BonBon.
I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Avrie000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Nice fursona ... any thoughts on what you plan to do in BonBon now that your military career is dissolving into disillusionment stew? Just asking ... there is another thread on alternate jobs that was interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1