FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Dear Diary - by Constance Mayflower

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Dear Diary - by Constance Mayflower Reply with quote

This is the thread where I'll be writing Constance's diary. Please do not post comments here, as I'm hoping to keep this neat and organized, and easy to read through.

Instead you are more than welcome post comments or suggestions in the thread made for such:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7534

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my writing. Very Happy

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 April 1892

Dear Diary

Today I finally arrived in Paris. It's been so many years since I last visited this beautiful city, I can't wait to go out and see all of its wonderful sights. I'm so excited right now, but I'm also tired. It's been a long day, and now I'm just sitting in my balcony on the hotel, with a glass of wine and the wonderful view in front of me. Paris is so pretty after sunset.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet all the others at the concert hall. I'm really looking forward to that. I just hope that I'll get along with everyone there. It wouldn't surprise me if there are some who dislike me even before they've met me, simply because of my success, but I'm really hoping that I can make a new friend or two there. I need someone to walk around the city with me and keep me company.

I'll let you know how the first meeting went tomorrow when I get home. Now I really have to go to bed before I fall asleep in this chair.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 April 1892

Dear Diary

I've had a great day. My first meeting with the others couldn't have been better. They were so nice and friendly, and they were all happy to have me join them. I think I may even have found a new friend already. I didn't expect it to happen so soon, but I really got along exceptionally well with one of the girls.

It all began when I arrived at the concert hall shortly before noon. I was immediately greeted by Marcellus, the director of the performance I'm going to be part of. He's a friendly middle-aged stag, who really appears to be pleasant to work with. At least that's my impression of him so far, and it seems like all the performers are on good terms with him as well. Marcellus showed me around the hall and introduced me to the group of people I'm going to work with during my stay in Paris. They were all so polite and interested in getting to know me. One of them in particular. That girl I mentioned earlier, who might become a new friend of mine. Her name is Hannah, and she's this petite, little chinchilla. She's so full of life and joy, she immediately made me laugh with all her jokes and her slightly odd behaviour.

I'm going to sing a duet with Hannah, among others, and I'm looking forward to start rehearsing. I have a feeling that this is going to be a very memorable performance, for me as well as everyone else.

Later tonight I'm going out to have some fun. The other performers have a favorite bar they want to show me. It's the place they usually visit, I've been told, whenever they want to be together outside work. I accepted immediately, of course, when they asked me if I wanted to join them. I'm so happy that I work with this group who can also have fun outside of the concert hall. That's really refreshing compared to many other performances I've been part of. I can still remember so many places where people barely even talked to each others between shows, and then not in a very respectful way. Thankfully I haven't seen anything like that here.

I'll take a nice, warm bath now, and then I'll get dressed for the night.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 April 1892

Dear Diary

Last night was a lot of fun. I met with the other performers, and together we walked to the bar they like so much. It was a nice place with a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. I really enjoyed spending time with the others and getting to know them. We had a few drinks and talked about all sorts of things. We did talk about our upcoming rehearsals and performances, but we mostly spent time talking about other things.

Hannah was so nice and so funny, even more so than she had been earlier. She has a joke for every situation, and she doesn't care whether she makes a fool of herself. It is so refreshing to meet someone like her. She is also such a little flirt. I can't believe the way she behaves around men. The others seem to be familiar with her ways, but she would dance and do all sorts of things to attract the attention of the other males of the bar, and they never had any luck with her. It was all just meant as fun to her, and I have to admit that it was pretty amusing to watch as well. But that wasn't enough for her. The women weren't safe from her flirty ways either, though it was more obvious to them that Hannah didn't mean anything by it. The fact that she couldn't stop herself from giggling when pretending to flirt with another female, helped a lot of course. I had this giggling girl in my lap at one point, and I didn't really know what to do with her. I just laughed as she giggled, and then she got up and ran to the bar to order some more drinks for the table. I don't know how much we had to drink last night, but I'm thankful that we won't have to start rehearsing until tomorrow.

So today I met with Hannah again, and we went sightseeing. I've visited Paris twice before and I've seen most of the famous places, but it was nice to see some of the lesser known ones today. Hannah knows a lot of such things to see, and it was just a lot of fun being around her again. It turned out that her behaviour last night wasn't unusual for her. She started flirting with several random men we met on our tour today, and she didn't seem the least bit ashamed to loudly comment on other people's looks or whatever she would like to do with them. I got a little embarrassed in the beginning, but then I learned to simply laugh at it and enjoy her antics.

After our little tour of Paris we found a quiet little restaurant where we had a lovely dinner. The food was simply amazing and it was a perfect way to end such a great day. I have really had a lot of fun with Hannah. When we talk it's like we're old friends instead of two people who only met a couple of days ago. I can see why everyone seem to like her so much, and I'm so happy to have someone here that I enjoy spending time with. I hope to have fun rehearsing with her and the others tomorrow as well. I'm really excited about getting started.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 April 1892

Dear Diary

We began rehearsing today. There was a slight problem to begin with, as two of the singers of the choir not showing up. Marcellus sent someone to their homes to see if they were okay, and we were later informed that one is sick with the flu, while the other has caught a bad cold. They won't be able to attend for a couple of days. I watched Marcellus to see his reaction to the news. I've seen too many directors go berserk at even the slightest setback, but I didn't see any signs of such behaviour today. Marcellus remained calm and said that there isn't anything to worry about, as they will still have plenty of time to rehearse before our first show. It was really nice to see that he 't lose his temper. My impression of him as a nice man and good director remains.

Aside from that little problem, todays rehearsals went smoothly. We didn't encounter any major problems, and I think we all had a lot of fun working together. Now I'm even more excited about our upcoming performance. It's been a while since I've worked with such a great group.

When we were done rehearsing, I went for a walk with Hannah. We just talked everything that crossed our minds, only interruted by Hannah making wildly inappropriate comments about some of the people we passed by. She even began whistling whenever she saw a particularly handsome man. A couple of times she let out a very high-pitched whistle that everyone around us could hear, and then she just ran off quickly, leaving me standing there as if I was the one whistling at strangers on the street. She is such a crazy girl. She's so full of mischief and laughter. Even when she does something that embarrasses me, I can't help but laugh afterwards when she giggles so happily at the fun she comes up with.

Hannah also spoke of some special place she intend to show me tomorrow. It's some sort of club, but she was quite vague on the details and she kept dodging my questions. I think she has some surprise planned for me, and with someone like her, that could really mean anything. I'll have to wait until we're done rehearsing tomorrow to find out what it is.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 April 1892

Dear Diary

I just got home from the "club" Hannah invited me to. It's really too late for me to sit here by candlelight and write, but I have to get today's events off my chest before I go to bed. I'm not sure if I can fall asleep if I don't finish this.

It all began right after we were done rehearsing for today. Hannah had been mentioning some special place she wanted me to come with her to. She hadn't told me that much about it, just that she thought I might find it interesting and that we should go there today. So I agreed of course. I like spending time with her and I was eager to see this place that made her so excited.

She led me to an old building. I don't know what it has been used for before, if it had at all been in use for anything besides what is going on in there today, but it looks a bit like an ancient temple. Inside we were guided through hallways lit by torchlight. Hannah seemed to know the man leading us quite well, and once we came to a pair of large doors, she informed me that I should just go through them and wait, and that she would come join me soon. I have to admit that I felt a little nervous as she left with that man and I slowly opened the doors. This was a strange place after all, and Hannah was behaving in a mysterious way. I didn't like all the secrecy, so of course I was a little nervous about what might await me on the other side of those doors.

There wasn't anything to be nervous about, at least not at first glance. It was just a large room, decorated in fine furniture and filled with around thirty people. There were both men and women present, though it seemed like there were more men. Inside I was met by a half-naked serving girl who offered me a glass of champagne, and then we were all guided to a circle of chairs surrounding a dais covered in soft blankets and pillows. I took a seat among the others and waited for Hannah. She arrived a little later with a young wolf by her side. She was now wearing a robe and the young man by her side was wearing a similar one. I didn't understand why she would have to change her clothes, but then the two of them simply let their robes drop, revealing that they were both completely naked underneath.

I'm not sure just how long I stared stunned at the pair. I think a couple of seconds went by, as it took me a moment to notice the reactions of the other spectators. They were actually clapping and murmuring approvingly! And if that wasn't enough, Hannah and her companion moved to the dais where he laid down on his back. While the rest of us stared, and yes, I have to admit that I did too, Hannah straddled him and took him inside her. So with around thirty people watching, Hannah had sex with this young man, and she was enjoying it thoroughly. I witnessed her reach a screaming climax together with her partner as she rode him furiously.

I thought that it would be over by that point, but apparantly it was all just getting started. Hannah got off the young man and then moved to rest on her knees and elbows. She was now facing me directly and staring me straight in the eyes. Then a big bull, a man I'm sure was just a spectator moments before, stepped up behind her. He was huge and I was afraid that he might hurt Hannah, but she just moaned as he entered her. Then she winked at me, and I really felt embarassed at that point. It felt like I was watching something I shouldn't, like I was spying on her or something, but she seemed to enjoy my staring, as she even blew me a kiss between moans.

I can't deny that it was having an effect on me. Hannah is a beautiful girl, and seeing her naked was quite a pleasant experience. She looked so small and so delicate with the big brutish man behind her, and the sounds of them mating just aroused me further. It was at this point that I noticed the activities of the others around me. Several couples were undressing and beginning to have sex on the floor or whatever piece of furniture was closest. I also noticed that the man on my right was edging closer to me and was eyeing me hungrily. I tried to pretend not to notice. I didn’t want to give him any ideas, and I didn't know what to do about the whole thing.

In front of me Hannah had another orgasm and her bull lover finished quickly after that. I guess I was so captivated by this, that I didn't notice the man on my right reach out for me until he placed a hand on my knee. I got so starlet I nearly knocked him over as I jumped to my feet and ran for the door. The last thing I saw before I closed the door behind me, was another man getting into postion behind Hannah, while the man who had touched me stepped up in front of her and dropped his pants.

I don't know what to do or think about what happened in that place. How can I talk to Hannah tomorrow or ever look at her the same way? I keep seeing these images in my mind. Images of her naked, having sex, climaxing. I hope that things won't get too awkward around Hannah from now on, but I honestly can't see how they won't be. And what will she think of me just running away like that?

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 April 1892

Dear Diary

It was very awkward seeing Hannah today during rehearsals, just as I had feared it would be. I couldn't concentrate whenever she was arund. I kept thinking of last night, yet at the same time, I simply couldn't look her in the eyes. I was so uncmfrtable around her. I always made sure that there were others nearby, so we wouldn't be left alone at any time. I really didn't want to talk about what I had seen. She knew, of course. It was pretty obvious to her, after all. She tried to start up a conversation with me, she smiled, put her hand on my arm. That just made it all worse. I got gose bumps all over when she touched me. It felt too intimate, too personal, after what I had seen her do. She might as well have been completely naked when she touched me. It was as if the physical contact intensified my feeling of having been intimate with her.

She cornered me eventually. I was in my dressing room, changing before heading back to the hotel. I had just stripped completely when Hannah came barging in. Her timing simply couldn't have been worse. I wasn't wearing anything besides my necklace, and the first thing I managed to get my hands on was a scarf that just barely covered the most essential areas. She saw everything before I pulled the scarf in front f me, but she didn't say anything about it. She just wanted to talk about last night. I'm not sure what was worse; having the conversation that I had dreaded, or doing so with only a scarf to hide my nakedness.

It turned out that Hannah visits that place once or twice every month. It's a place for her to relax and enjoy the pleasure of being with others. Sometimes there are someone she knows, while other times there are only strangers. That's apparantly part of what she finds so exciting. She told me that she likes going there, and she had hoped that I would have liked it as well. That it could have been a thing we could do together. She also let me know that it was okay with her that I had left, but that she hope I will at least consider going there with her some other time. I told her that I'd consider it, though I really can't see it ever hapening. It's just not something for me.

It was awkward having that conversation, but I felt good afterwards. I feel like we're back where we were before. Or close to it. We've got this out of the way and now we can go back to being friends again and have fun like we've had before. We don't have to talk about last night anymore. Neither one of us will forget about it, I'm sure, and I'll probably keep seeing her naked in my mind when I meet her. At least for a while. But it's okay, I can handle that. I just want us to be friends.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9 April 1892

Dear Diary

I didn't write anything yesterday because I was simply too tired when I got home. Yesterday, and today as well, we have spent a lot of time rehearsing. It's hard work, but at the same time it's very satisfying to see and hear how things are coming along. I am really enjoying how well everyone are working together. I think we will put on a splendid performance once we're ready for it. This is one of those times where you can tell early just how great it's all going to be.

And it's not just the rehearsals that have been going well. I've been having a lot of fun with Hannah. We've gone out for dinner these last two nights and I've really had a good time. Hannah has been as much fun as she was the other times I've been with her. I love the many jokes she makes. She has a funny comment about everything, and it's so refreshing to be around someone who is always so happy and full of joy. I'm so glad that we can still be friends.

I'm too tired to write more today. Tomorrow there aren't any rehearsals, so Hannah and I are going to spend the whole day together having fun. I'm really looking forward to it.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 April 1892

Dear Diary

Today was interesting. Hannah and I went up in the Eiffel Tower. It wasn't completed the last time I visited Paris, and I had really been looking forward to the view from it. It was spectacular, but also a little scary at first. I couldn't help but wonder if the Tower might somehow fall over. But that was just in the beginning that I was thinking such. Once I got used to the height, I really loved the view. Looking out at Paris from such a height, I could see furhter than I've ever been able to before. It was fantastic, and it's definately not the last time I'll visit this tower.

Then it was time for lunch, and we just talked and laughed the whole time. There was a young man who kept staring at us while we ate and talked. I'm not sure if it was just one of us he was staring at or the two of us together, but we both noticed the way he kept staring at us. So to tease him, Hannah put some ice cream from our dessert on her fingers and licked it off seductively while looking at him. Then she put some more on her fingers and had me lick it off. I looked her straight in the eyes as I licked her fingers. I was really enjoying our little show. And so was the young man. While I paid for our lunch, Hannah leapt into his lap and asked him if he had enjoyed what he had seen. He just blushed and Hannah looked at me and said that she could feel that he was definately enjoying it. Then she ran out of the door. I don't know if I should have felt sorry for the poor guy, but I couldn't do anything but laugh as I caught up with Hannah. We just hugged and giggled like a couple of school girls. I can't remember when I last did something like that. Everything is different with Hannah.

We went back to my suite, and Hannah was immediately all over the place. She was literally picking up everything to look at it. Her curiousity is another special thing about her, so I just let her have a lok around as I got us something to drink. That's when I noticed that Hannah wasn't in the room anymore, and that I could hear her in my bedroom. I hadn't noticed her going in there, and it wasn't until I returned with our drinks that I heard her, so I'm not sure just how long she was alone in my bedroom. It was probably just a minute or two, but it looked like a hurricane had wrecked my bedroom when I went to see what she was doing. Hannah really knows no shame. She was going through my personal things, many of which she left scattered around instead of putting them back. I can't believe that she would actually do such a thing.

I was just starting to ask her what she was doing, when she suddenly let out a delighted squeal and held up something she had found. I saw to my horror that it was one of my toys. And it wasn't just any toy. No, that wouldn't have been embarrassing enough. This was the toy I've been using these last couple of nights while thinking of Hannah and what I've seen of her. And now it was in her hand of course. I tried to get it away from her, but she was too quick for me to catch. She jumped onto my bed and ran away from me. That crazy girl really runs around far too much, and I eventually gave up on getting my toy away from her.

Then she started asking me questions. I've known her to be extremely open about sex, and I know that she likes to talk about it, but this was ridiculous. She was actually asking me how I use it, how often I use it and if I think of anything special while using it. I couldn't tell her the truth. That I like to slide it all inside me, that I've used it just last night, or how I have imagined her small hands holding onto the toy, pressing it into me again and again until I climax and drench it(and her). If I had told her that, then things might have been different, but there is no way I could make myself say something like that. So I just tried to dodge her questions or answer with a simple yes or no.

I thought that things couldn't possibly be any worse, but with Hannah, I don't think I'll ever be able to consider anything beyond her after her next question. She actually asked if she could borrow it. She said that she would like to try my toy, so she can let me know what she thinks of it. She didn't even let me answer. I guess I just stood there staring, and then she just said "thanks" and ran out the door with my toy in hand. It wouldn't surprise me if she ran all the way home, waving my toy around her for everyone to see.

Anyway, she was gone and there wasn't anything I could do about it, so I just settled for getting my bedroom cleaned up. One thing I quickly noticed, as I was putting eveything back in place, was that my laundry basket was lying on it's side. Even my laundry hadn't been safe from Hannah and her curiousity. I've looked through it three times now, and the rest of my bedroom as well, just to make sure that I'm not mistaken. I'm certain, though. Hannah stole a pair of my panties. She took a pair of my used panties from my laundry basket.

I should be outraged. I should be furious at her for going through my personal things like this, and for doing something as scandalous as stealing a pair of my used panties. But I'm not. In fact, I'm sitting here smiling as I write. I can't be mad at Hannah, even for something like this. Instead it just amuses me that she would borrow my toy and take my panties. It's flattering. I like the thought of what she might be doing with them at this very moment. I think that it's going to be a lot more interesting to be around Hannah from now on.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 April 1892

Dear Diary

Today was the day of our last rehearsal. The next time we are all together, it will be in front on an audience. I'm really excited about that.

And speaking of being excited, I talked to Hannah about her use of my toy. We hadn't had a chance to talk much while rehearsing, and I wouldn't have talked about such a topic in front of others even if we had had the time, though I'm sure that Hannah would be shameless enough to do just that.

She caught me in my dressing room once again. I was brushing my hair, not wearing anything besides panties, when she came in. For a second I began covering myself up, but then I thought that I might as well let her see my breasts. She saw me naked the other day, and yesterday she borrowed my toy and stole my panties. Besides, she's not the kind who becomes embarrassed by a pair of breasts. So I just sat still as she took the brush out of my hand and began brushing my hair.

There was something incredibly erotic about it. It felt so good to have her brush my hair, like she was caressing me. My nipples were getting hard and I'm sure she noticed. In fact, I hope that she noticed. Then she began talking about how she had used my toy. She had used it while on her back to begin with. Then she had tried it while lying on her belly and pressing it into her from behind. She had even placed it on a chair and lowered herself onto it. It was very important to her to fully detail all the things she had done, and I was very happy to hear that she had given herself several orgasms with my toy. All the time she talked, I just sat there with my eyes half closed, enjoying the feeling of her brushing my hair and the way her words made my whole body tingle.

I was getting very wet, so I folded my hands in my lap so she wouldn't notice. I knew I should have tried to remain calm, that getting so aroused would just be problematic, but at that time it just felt too good. I couldn't stop myself from soaking my panties anymore than I could have stopped Hannah from turning me on so much. She told me that she had begun to get tired after a while of using my toy. She had wished that there had been someone to do all the hard work for her. Someone who could have pleasured her while she just laid back and enjoyed it. I nearly threw myself at her when she said that.

But I didn't do anything. I'm afraid of how she might react if I come on to her like that, and afraid that she would reject me. So I just stayed seated. I did do something else though. I asked her if she had enjoyed my panties as well as my toy. Hannah just stared at me for a second and then she started giggling and said that she enjoyed them very much. She didn't seem the least bit embarrassed at having been caught stealing my used panties. It just amused her. She promised to return them tomorrow, though, along with my toy. I would have had no problem with her keeping both of them, but I have to admit that I am excited about getting my toy back knowing that it's been inside her and that she has orgasmed all over it.

I had been rather comfortable sitting there in my panties and listening to Hannah talk, but when she was done brushing my hair, I realized that I had a problem. My panties were completely soaked, which Hannah would see if I stood up. I didn't know what to do. I'm not ready to let her see something like that, so I just sat there without getting up. Hannah must have been wondering why I didn't move. I finally managed to distract her for a moment when I asked her to pick up my necklace. Luckily I have a dressing screen right next to the mirror I brush my hair in front of, and I managed to get behind it before Hannah turned back to me. I quickly got dressed, but as I walked out from behind it, Hannah straightened up from having touched the seat of my chair. I tried to pretend not to pay it any mind, but I felt my face turn red when I noticed the large wet spot on the seat. I had been so busy getting behind the screen and hiding my soaked panties, I hadn't given any thought to the chair. I could have died from shame right there and then. I can't believe that I put myself in such a situation. And to make it all worse, I saw Hannah out the corner of my eye. She was smelling her fingers.

I don't really know how I managed it, but I got Hannah out of the room with me before she could look at the chair any more or comment on it. It was a nightmare. I kept talking as we walked home, desperately seeking something to talk about all the time. Anything would do. Just as long as Hannah didn't get a chance to change subject. And it worked. She never got a chance to mention what had happened back in my dressing room before we parted ways.

I can smile at it now though. I guess that it's not really worse than what we have experienced together already. I have made plans with Hannah tomorrow, so I'll see if I can still smile at it by then. We'll meet at a cafe and then go for a walk around the city. I hope it'll be fun and that there won't be any awkward moment between us.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 April 1892

Dear Diary

I have had a very memorable day today, and it’s all because of Hannah. We met at a cafe for lunch, as we had planned yesterday. I was very excited to see Hannah. Just the thought of her bringing my toy and my panties, had made me aroused long before I arrived.

I had thought that Hannah would mention the things she had borrowed from me, but she didn’t. She just kept talking about everything else. The weather, the sights she’d like to show me, our rehearsals and upcoming performances. It was driving me crazy. All I could think of was my toy and panties, and the things she had done with them. I keep wondering what she might have done with my panties. She has told me about how she used my toy, but never exactly why she had taken my panties. I really hope that she was able to smell me in them, and that she used them at the same time as my toy. It arouses me immensely to fantasize about Hannah enjoying the fragrance of my sex.

I know that Hannah was thinking of it as well. She just kept teasing me on purpose, I’m sure, knowing exactly what I was thinking of. I subtly tried to turn the conversation towards my belongings, but she kept switching to other topics all the time. She had this sparkle in her eyes that told me that she was teasing me and enjoying it. She wasn’t going to start talking about it. I had to do it myself. So finally, after well over an hour, I asked her if she had brought my toy and my panties. Even though she had obviously been teasing me the whole time, she still managed an innocent giggle, as if it had completely slipped her mind.

It was at this point I realized I probably shouldn’t have picked such a public place as a cafe for a meeting like this. Hannah, being the girl she is, simply placed my toy and panties on the table. Right there, in plain sight for anyone looking in our direction, as if she was merely returning a book. I don’t know if anyone had the time to notice what she placed on the table. I managed to swipe them both into my purse pretty quickly, and I didn’t look around at the other people around us. I couldn’t have met the eyes of anyone who had seen what happened. It was so embarrassing.

After that it was easier to talk about what had been going on between us. She still didn’t mention exactly what she had been using my panties for, but she told me how she had used my toy one last time before going out to meet me toy. Apparently she had been in a bit of a hurry, but she had wanted to feel it inside her one last time before giving it back. My panties were getting soaked at this point. I was visualizing Hannah on her back, frantically thrusting my toy into her again and again, working hard to get one more orgasm out of it. The thought of it was almost too much for me. I actually considered taking my toy to the restroom to get some relief, but I decided against it. There would be too much potential for more embarrassing moments. Instead I told Hannah that she is welcome to come by my place whenever she feels like trying out any of my toys. I’m hoping that she would like to try my toys while I’m present, whether she wants me to just watch or to get more involved than that, but I don’t know if she thought I meant that she could simply borrow my toys. I left it for her to figure out by herself.

We talked some more about pleasuring ourselves. I couldn’t take my eyes off Hannah. She is so sweet and beautiful, and when she talks about sex I just want to tear her clothes off and do all kinds of things to her. At one point she actually mentioned that she’d like to borrow another pair of my panties. Unfortunately I have just had my laundry done, so I don’t have any other used panties back at my place. It didn’t matter, though, because the pair she wanted was the one I was wearing. I couldn’t believe my own ears when she said that, and she almost blushed when she once again said that she would like to borrow the pair of panties I was wearing. I hadn’t been expecting this, but I quickly made my way to the restroom. Of course she can borrow my panties. I find it extremely arousing that she wants the panties fresh off me. I wonder if she hopes my scent will be stronger in them this way.

I had to pleasure myself a little while I was removing my panties. I couldn’t help myself. I didn’t do it long enough to get an orgasm, but after all our talk and after how Hannah had aroused me, I took a minute to slip a couple of fingers inside me. I needed more, but there wasn’t time for it, so I returned with my newly removed panties in my purse. I could feel how the insides of my thighs were getting wetter by the moment, now that my panties weren’t there to soak most of it up. It was a wonderfully naughty feeling.

I made yet another mistake quickly after that. I discretely handed Hannah my panties under the table. I was so eager to give them to her, I didn’t even think about the place we were in. Hannah instantly held my panties up in front of her face and eagerly commented on how wet they were. I still can’t believe she’d do such a thing. It was the most embarrassing moment I have had with that girl. I could feel the eyes of everyone else in the cafe on me. I nearly dragged Hannah out of that place, almost forgetting to pay in my hurry to get away from the staring eyes, while she kept examining my panties.

It got better as we put some distance between us and the cafe. Hannah had finally put my panties away, and we were laughing at the incident by then. She was very curious to know how it felt to walk around in public without panties on, and if I could feel the wind blow between my legs. I had to admit that it felt pretty good. I don’t think she has tried it herself. She always wears very short skirts, and she might expose a bit too much of herself if she’s not wearing underwear underneath it, even for a girl like Hannah. I think that’s why she was so interested in me not wearing panties. Several times she took hold of the hemline of my dress and pretended to be about to peep under it. I would have let her without a doubt. If she wants to have a look at my naked sex then I’ll be more than willing to let her. She kept it at the teasing, though, and nothing further happened between us before we parted ways.

I’m lying in my bed as I write this. When I got home I couldn’t get out of my clothes quickly enough. I needed to have the toy inside me, thinking about how it had been inside Hannah. It was wonderful. All that pent up sexual energy had me trembling as I finally got my much needed relief. I hope that Hannah did the same with my panties.

I have to get some sleep now. Tomorrow is the day of our first performance in front of a live audience. I’m really looking forward to it, and to seeing Hannah again. That sweet girl.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 April 1892

Dear Diary

Today was the day when we finally performed in front of an audience. I wasn’t nervous at all, as I’ve done it so many times before, but some of the others were. I could tell by the look in their eyes, and the way they kept worrying about how their clothes fit on them. Hannah wasn’t nervous though. She was all smiles and telling jokes, just as she always is. I hadn’t been expecting her to behave any different either, but it was still good to see her so relaxed and carefree.

Marcellus, our director, was all over the place, making sure everything was perfect for the grand performance. He was literally running around, checking this thing or that, making sure the lighting was just right and so on. I got all worried that he might get a heart attack. He’s not young anymore after all. The others didn’t pay too much attention to his frantic behaviour, though. Apparently, they had seen it many times before.

I met with Hannah right before the show started. We hugged and talked a little about the show, and then she whispered to me that she was wearing my panties as a good luck charm. Her words left me a little startled, and then she was off again with a giggle and one last playful wink at me.

When it was time for me to take the stage, I was still feeling flushed from thinking of Hannah wearing my panties. I don’t think that anyone noticed, fortunately, and it didn’t affect my performance once I started singing, but the thoughts were there. Other than that, the show went perfectly. If anyone made any mistakes or was overly nervous, it wasn’t enough to be noticeable. The audience loved us and we received a standing ovation at the end. It’s always such a wonderful feeling to stand there in front of hundreds of people, all of them applauding and cheering. I could see it in the faces and smiles of the others as well. We were all feeling it.

After the show I went looking for Hannah. I wanted to see her, and she was really the one person I wanted to celebrate our performance with the most. I thought I had found her when I heard a voice from one of the dressing rooms, but instead it was Marcellus and one of the girls whose name I couldn’t remember. They were talking quietly, and she was obviously flirting with him. I watched from the shadows outside the doorway, as she ran a hand up one of his arms and across his chest. I just stood staring in surprise. That girl is about the same age as Hannah. He’s twenty years her senior, but that didn’t seem to bother the young feline.

As I watched, she moved to a couch and got on it on all fours. She then wagged her butt at him. The obvious display of a female looking to mate made my heart beat faster. I couldn’t believe my own eyes. Marcellus was quick to untie his pants before getting on the couch behind her. His member was clearly visible to me, and seeing it was quite a shock to me. I have come to like and respect him, and seeing him aroused like this was something I had never thought I should see. He got her dress bundled up around her waist and her panties pulled down, before he entered her completely in one thrust. They both moaned so loud at this that I was sure that someone else must have heard, but no one came to investigate the noises and I was thankful for that.

I watched as they mated. Neither of them said anything during this. It was just two people in heat, frantically working towards that deeply desired climax. I could feel myself get wet from looking at them. Marcellus was really taking the girl hard, and she was loving it by the way she moaned and arched her back. He looked to have a tight grip on the feline’s waist, and he was driving himself deeply into her with every thrust. I felt an increasing need to touch myself, but I didn’t dare do that. It was bad enough if someone should catch me spying like this, and I don’t even want to imagine the reactions if I was seen pleasuring myself to the scene in that room. They didn’t last more than a couple of minutes either, so I fortunately didn’t have much time to consider if I should do something about the damp heat between my thighs.

I heard how the girl moaned even louder than before, and saw how her body trembled, and I knew she was climaxing. Marcellus reached orgasm at the same time. His entire body tensed and he held himself completely inside her. I’ve always enjoyed watching males at the peak of their climax, imaging how they are releasing into their partner. They stayed joined like that for about a minute before Marcellus withdrew from her. It was at this moment that I hurried away, afraid to be discovered by them now that they were done mating.

I found Hannah shortly after, and I quickly dragged her off to a secluded area so I could tell her what I had just seen. She wasn’t surprised though. Apparently, this is something Marcellus regularly does after a night’s performance. It’s a way for him get rid of all that excess energy he has worked up. It seems to be completely accepted at the theatre, though it’s not something talked about openly. He never uses his position to get sex, but many female performers are attracted to him because of his personality and professionalism. Hannah even confided in me that when she joined the theatre two years ago, she was extremely nervous about being on a stage, but Marcellus got her calmed down and spent a lot of time making her feel ready. Afterwards they had met, and as they had both been riding on the rush of a performance well done, they had ended up having sex. It had then happened again each night after the show was over, while the play they had been performing at the time was running. She told me that it hadn’t happened since, but that she considered doing it again from time to time.

Hannah kept talking about what it was like having sex with Marcellus. She was really giving me all the details. She told me how his member had felt in her hand, or in her mouth, or the orgasms he had givin her when they were mating. She also informed me that the first time they did it, he had mounted her from behind. I immediately thought of how he had just taken that girl in the dressing room, and I began picturing Hannah like that, with Marcellus behind her, thrusting into her again and again.

I was so caught up in the talk about sex, I had completely forgotten about my panties until Hannah reminded me of them. She wanted to give the ones back she was wearing, and she wanted the new ones that were at that time clinging soaking wet to my sex. So like a couple of giggling schoolgirls, we stood there in front of each other and removed our panties. Hannah looked like she was about to comment on how wet my panties were, but when I brought the ones she had been wearing to my nose and inhaled her scent, she actually blushed and became very quiet. I don’t know how to interpret her reaction, as she seems to go back and forth on her flirting with me, and doesn’t always seem to be as aroused as I am from our little games. I really hope I’m not mistaken about her, but whatever the outcome, I’m having more fun with Hannah than I’ve had in years.

I’ve got the panties lying beside me now as I write this. Hannah’s wonderful scent is on them, and I will take them with me to bed now, while thinking of the things I’ve seen and heard today.

With love,

Constance

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1