FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Multiple fursonas. Good or bad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note, I'm trying to write out my Characters other than Max, It's getting too complicated for me
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
On another note, I'm trying to write out my Characters other than Max, It's getting too complicated for me

This begs the question: "Are you in control of your characters or are they in control of you?"
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
Maxwell The Tiger wrote:

This begs the question: "Are you in control of your characters or are they in control of you?"

I controle them, though when they are angred it can get out of hand, but then they learend to 'shut up'
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goddess-ofthe-night wrote:
Shadow_Twisted wrote:
Maxwell The Tiger wrote:

I controle them, though when they are angred it can get out of hand, but then they learend to 'shut up'

You are a lucky one my character control me. They are the rulers of their destiny. I am merely the person that relate their stories on a keyboard. I don't mind, I think that a good character writes itself, if you have to think too much about what they will do it's because their personalities are not enough clear in your mind.

Un bon écrivain doit savoir laissé ces personnages agir.

S.P.P.
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only Tadelesh as my fursona. He is the ideal version of me, having nigh none of my weaknesses and several strengths that are not mine. I have been contemplating a new "true" fursona, that is almost exactly like me; however, I haven't even decided on a species, let alone anything else.

I used to roleplay as several different characters in one world (up to seven at one point); however, some of them were built up and up in terms of personality, whereas others sort of faded away. I think three is around the limit I can handle, anything more than that and I feel I'm neglecting one or more of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2