FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Joke: $25,000 Each

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Joke: $25,000 Each Reply with quote

A dying man gathered his Lawyer, Doctor and Clergyman at his bed side and handed each of them an envelope containing $25,000 in cash. He made them each promise that after his death and during his repose, they would place the three envelops in his coffin. He told them that he wanted to have
enough money to enjoy the next life. A week later the man died. At the Wake, the Lawyer and
Doctor and Clergyman, each concealed an envelop in the coffin and bid their old client and friend farewell.
By chance, these three met several months later. Soon the Clergyman, feeling guilty, blurted out a confession saying that there was only $10,000 in the envelop he placed in the coffin. He felt, rather than waste all the money, he would send it to a Mission in South America. He asked for their
forgiveness. The Doctor, moved by the gentle Clergymans sincerity, confessed that he too had kept some of the money for a worthy medical charity. The envelop, he admitted, had only $8000 in it. He said, he too could not bring himself to waste the money so frivolously when it could be used to
benefit others. By this time the Lawyer was seething with self-righteous outrage. He expressed his deep disappointment in the felonious behavior of two of his oldest and most trusted friends. I am the only one who kept his promise to our dying friend. I want you both to know that the envelop I placed in the coffin contained the full amount. Indeed, my envelope contained my personal check for
the entire $25,000.

CafePress
FurAffinity
BioRust

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA, this is why I don't trust laywers
mackwell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats why all my friends are already assholes lol.

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can easily imagine some friends of mine being in this situation.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1