FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Joke: Wife has the Last Say

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Joke: Wife has the Last Say Reply with quote

ok im full of them tonight im not going to post any more for 24 hours i promise after this one i wont post any more for 24 hours i mean ^_^

A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed. So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this grill" She ignores the remark.

A little later, the husband takes his measuring tape and measures the grill, then he goes over to his wife while she is bending over, measures her rear end and gasps, "Geez, it really IS as wide as the grill!" She ignores this remark as well.

Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."

CafePress
FurAffinity
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, I saw that coming.
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one was pretty obvious.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1