FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
All Around Affection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: All Around Affection Reply with quote

This goes to everyone here, whether you are a royal, loyal, noob, whatever status you may have. Has there been a person here that you have been most fond of or having the most affection for in your time here on this site? The question often pulled at my mind, but since I have noticed some affection being passed around, it almost seems romantic to know that people here have a personal attachment to one or two people here (Miss Vanessa is exclusive because we all love her). One example, although I could be wrong: miss GoTN and Xivk seem to get along pretty well, but it could also be from the fact that Xivk gave his position in the Zone comic to her. As for myself, I had a pretty big fondness to Cassandre, but unfortunately, she said that she could'nt come here anymore, even though we never really had a romantic relationship, even in RPs.

Last edited by Rune174 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I like to pretend... but I really doubt it... Sad
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaos, I imagine you are thinking of Caroline.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are talking strickly fursonas and RPs

Then Elizabeth, Loretta, and Dallas

off character the 3 of us are really good friends Wink

the 3 of us chat on AIM quite a bit, but I've never had the chance to do anything as grand and romantic as what Xivk did for Goddess (I would jump at the chance if the opportunity ever arose ^_^)

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
BioRust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO ONE... DUN DUN DUUUUN. But in all seriousness I haven't really made a solid bond with anyone, but heay, I consider everyone here friends(except bots).
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know if I have a favourite. I try to treat everyone the same way, as I'm always open to communicate with others, and don't want to focus on any one person in particular. However, it's difficult to not end up interacting more with some members than others, and there are some whose posts I pay more attention to than others. I wouldn't say that it's necessarily because I have more affection towards them, but often because they post something I like or I can respond to, that I like their opinions and how they express them, or simply that they show an interest in me or my thoughts.

I may have my "favourites", but I try to not let it influence my behaviour or opinions too much.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't blame you Symphony. I could'nt really find it in myself to play favorites either.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, given how frequent I visit, its been hard for me to try and build anything with a number of the new members here. Rune, you've been around a good deal, and even you still seem partially new to me. ^^;

Though it fits on the other foot too, as there are some Royal Members who i don't get to interact with much that I feel I may be slipping away from them. *shrugs* But what can you do.

Probably the people I have the strongest connection with are people who also find me on FA, because I can at least get on that site while at work, but can't here. ^^;

xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ive never been one too try going for anyone. Not sure why. But through my life, ive always waited for a girl too show signs. Or too even make the first move. Which is really too bad, because it dosnt happen that often.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Labrn, I have'nt given myself alot of credit, because frankly, I did'nt even really contribute to some of the things that go on with the site. Sure I have a few things I may have written out, whether it was done well or poorly, but I am trying. Affection wise, I can't really say I am especially close to anyone, yet at the same time I do have some kind of kinship with everyone at the same time without provoking any kind of hate or anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1