FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Nightwalker Chronicles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Nightwalker Chronicles Reply with quote

This will be the thread in which I post my own poke`girl stories. Obviously, the idea for such a concept is not of my own creation, and so I believe it is only fair to lend the appropriate credit to metroanime for the world in which this is set.

At the moment, I am still studying the world and trying to determine what would be customary behavior, which is why I won't immediately post these stories to their community.

Chapter 1: Price for Freedom

In a patch of green, above rolling fields of golden wheat, there stood a house. It was a simple design, and one could see that there was little remaining of the old, dilapidated structure that had once stood there. The barn nearby hadn’t received the same treatment, as the old tenant had kept livestock, but the new one did not. At the window of the house, a young boy stood, looking out the window. He had short black hair, and warm brown eyes. He looked in awe as he watched the work in the fields of his Dubris home.

The man at work to harvest the wheat was strong and tall. His hair of dusty white, getting mangled with a combination of dirt, scraps of wheat stalk, and sweat. Below his chin was a thin beard, giving the impression that he was far older than a man of his early forties. Abram Braum, he was a man passing his prime and losing time. The two `girls he had with him were both ranch-raised Boobisaurs, twins no less. They shared the same strawberry-colored hair, which seemed to be a delightful rarity. However, that beautiful shade of hair would bleach out to white in winter. Their skin was a fairly pale shade of green, speckled with small patches of blue. For the sake of his youngest son, though, Abram didn’t let them run around nude. They remained in white tank tops with overalls that were altered to accommodate their bulbs, similar to the garb worn by their master. He, however, wore a loose-fitting white button-up shirt instead of the tank top.

The `girls were able to do a lot of the work using Razor Leaf attacks to cut the wheat and Vine Whip to gather it together. Then Abram would tie off the bundle and set it aside to be collected later.

“How are they getting along with the work, Julian?” A female’s voice rang out from the kitchen.

The boy turned from the window to regard the speaker. He gave a smile to the smiling poke`womon. She was a Hound, with the usual markings of the pre-Sukebe Doberman. She wore a red-checkered sundress and white bonnet. “They’re almost done, mama.”

“What about your brother?” She asked, knowing the older boy was likely in the barn as usual.

“I haven’t seen him since lunch, mama.”

The Hound sighed angrily. She knew that her other son had often got into fights with his dad, stemming from Abram’s desire for seclusion. “Can you check the barn and make sure Damien didn’t hurt himself?” She asked, to which the young kid just nodded and took off out the door.

In the barn, Damien was attacking his makeshift creations. Old scarecrows and the like that he had gathered together to vent his frustration on. He had many of the same features of his younger brother, but was obviously taller and more muscular. He looked down at his hands, gripping the only thing that kept him from fully hating his father. For his fourteenth birthday, his father had gotten him a set of katal, or punching blades. There were two reasons why his father had chosen the gift: one, he knew the young man had already spent a lot of time using his fists, so it wouldn’t be a major adjustment to his style; second, he knew he had lost the battle for him, that he would likely run away when he was 16, if not earlier, and he wanted his son to be able to defend himself.

The boy stopped his attacks and thought of his mother. He remembered hearing the romantic tale of how she grew up with his father back in Noricum. Since the town had a small permanent population, few kids there found friends. She had been born human, but her ancestry hinted at a high probability of Threshold. He knew that he would be able to take the test for a Tamer around the time she would change. It was fortunate timing, and he had no problem picking her as his starter.

The story always filled Damien with the notion that he would be a Tamer. He didn’t want to stay around a place where neighbors were few and far between. It was a constant point of battle between the two, but his father had recently began to relent and helped cater to his son’s dream. Though Damien felt there would be no place for him at the farm when he turned 16, which wouldn’t be long.

The door opening snapped Damien out of his thoughts, and he sighed in relief when he saw Julian. “I take it mom called for me?”

“Yep, dinner is gonna be ready soon.”

“It’s ‘going to’ not ‘gonna’. Did dad head in yet?”

Julian peeked out the barn door before he turned back to his brother. “Yeah, he’s heading for the house now.”

“Too late then, go tell mom you couldn’t find me.”

“You know that’s a lie. I hate lying.” Julian responded.

“You also hate getting your backside tanned by me, so get.” Damien shot back, taking a threatening step towards his brother.

Julian let out a short “Eep!” before running out of the barn. As he got into the house, he saw Holly and Hannah, the Boobisaurs, heading upstairs to clean up for dinner as his father sat down in his favorite chair.

“I can’t keep up with this, Victoria. I’m not the young man I was back when we set out from Noricum. I’m going to have to go to school if I want to be a Watcher and I don’t know if I can do that, either.” He said, and Julian could tell there was a defeated tone to his father’s voice. Julian was only 8, but he knew his dad sounded really worn down.

The Hound replied to him, “Damien’s almost old enough to take over the work, and Holly and Hannah do most of it anyways.”

“I am not letting that boy take over this farm! He doesn’t understand a thing about why we live here and it’s going to take a bad wake-up call from the outside world for him to realize that!” Abram shouted.

That’s when the cry of a distant siren sounded. Damien and Abram recognized it at once, the call for a hunt. The farmland had spread out most of the homes that it required a siren in the heart of town to really get everyone together.

“Sheisse!” Abram shouted in the German language most of the League still used or knew. “I’m going to have to leave you here with Holly and Hannah, sport. I hate to say it, but Damien should keep a good eye on you if he comes back in.” He told Julian as he recalled Victoria and bolted out the door.

Julian hated when his father went out on the hunts. It would mean three days at least before he’d see him again. Hunts weren’t too common, but there would usually be one or two a year. It was a reminder of the man’s former glory days, so he couldn’t well turn down the chance.

A little after his father was out of sight, Damien went into the house to look after his brother and the `girls. The hunts were often for bug types, so the plant based Boobisaurs were often left behind being considered ineffective. Victoria wasn’t any better off, though, but it was usually the `girls from his father’s storage that were used. He had simply promised Victoria that he would never leave her.

The four ‘kids’ ate dinner without their parents, as Holly and Hannah were supposed to be treated like the boys’ sisters. This was because Abram had wanted to try to build a sort of family dynamic. As much as Damien hated the lie, he was always willing to keep up the charade for Julian. After dinner, Damien got up to head back to the barn, but that wouldn’t go over well.

“Dad said you’d look after me, Damien. Please don’t go till he gets back.” Julian pleaded.

“You shouldn’t leave so soon, brother dearest.” Holly mocked at him, but he had a feeling she got off on it.

“Fine, I’ll stay and keep an eye out. If I leave for the barn, though, that’ll be the signal that dad’s on his way home.” Damien said defeated as he took a seat looking out the window. A few hours passed before he got up and had to put Julian to bed. Then he returned to his spot as hours continued to pass.

Holly and Hannah had fallen asleep on the living room floor, while Damien sat staring out the window, waiting for his dad to come home. Even though he knew it would be awhile before his father would actually turn up. He had been really at odds with his father, more so now that his sixteenth birthday was approaching.

Holly woke before her sister, which wasn’t the happiest thing Damien could think of. She had a tendency to get him riled up. There were a number of times he had run out to the barn to take out his frustration on a scarecrow rather than her.

“He still isn’t back?” She asked him sounding a little worried.

Damien, smirked, hoping the worry would keep her from being a brat to him. “No, but he’s rarely back from a hunt this soon.” Damien remembered the longest one had been a week, but the odds of something that bad happening again were real slim.

“You’ll be 16 soon, right?”

“Yeah, what’s it to you, ‘sis’?”

“Well, if he’s gone for too long, I just might need a taming…”

The ploy might have worked if she hadn’t been so mean to him. “But if you go feral, I’d finally have an excuse to give you the beating I’ve longed for.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Well, you haven’t exactly been the kindest person to me.” Damien shot back before getting wrapped in vines. He was about to curse Holly when he realized that she was caught in them as well.

“If you two don’t knock it off and let me get more sleep, I will start sticking vines where they were never meant to go.” Hannah said without budging from her spot on the floor. “Now go out to the barn and tame yourselves silly if you want to get that hot and bothered.”

The last comment made both Damien and Holly blush furiously until the vines released the two captives. Damien just sighed and went to the kitchen to start preparing a mix for pancakes, one of the few things he had learned to cook, so that he wouldn’t starve in his father’s absences. Holly watched him, but said nothing. She did seem to be daydreaming as she looked at him though.

An hour or two later there came the sounds of movement from upstairs, signifying that Julian was awake. He came downstairs sullenly to the smell of pancakes, a usual sign that his father wasn’t home. He was still grateful that Damien was willing to step up when he had to, and wished he would be this way more often.

“Damien, why are you always so mad at dad all the time?” Julian finally asked as he sat at the table.

The older boy was caught off guard by the question, and had to face three sets of eyes fixed on him. He took a moment before he answered. “I just feel like he keeps us here in a cage. He’s never let me go into town, and from what I can gather same goes for you.” He nodded towards his brother before continuing. “Obviously my quest for freedom has landed me on dad’s bad side. We’ve come to a mutual understanding that I’m not old enough to go out on my own, but I get on his nerves enough that I just stay out of his way. I at least was able to get a few books to study…” He realized it was a wrong choice of words for the inquisitive young one.

“Oh, what are they about?” the young one asked almost immediately, followed by a quick laugh from Holly and Hannah as Damien’s face flushed. “What’s so funny?”

“My embarrassment. Now, the books are on a subject I can’t tell you about until you’re about 14, so forget them.” Damien snapped suddenly to take control of the situation. He was a little surprised at how quickly the words took effect, but then continued with his story. “I’m studying for a career that will let me get out of here. Dad didn’t want me letting you know anything about it, so I had to do all my studying in the barn. I get through the information pretty quickly since I don’t sleep.”

“Ever?” Hannah asked, surprised, as were the others.

“Uh…no. I just never feel tired enough to sleep. According to my studies, it seems to be some kind of rare blood trait. I think we might have a few others, too.” He explained.

“My blood is mixed up?” Julian asked.

He is my brother, I shall not kill… Damien began thinking to himself before he replied. “No, it isn’t anything like that. It’s more like how we don’t have the same hair color as Holly and Hannah. Besides, you shouldn’t worry about stuff I can’t be certain of, it’s just a guess.”

The words had a mixed effect on the younger child, but an audible growl gave them a new priority. “Maybe we should just eat.”

Breakfast went quick, but concern seemed to be welling. Hunts were never called lightly and were usually for Tamers only. Only Damien had learned that much from studying. The reason his father was an exception was because his father hadn’t officially stopped being a Tamer, something he’d found out on his one escape attempt where he finally managed to get to a computer and found out about his past.

After breakfast, Julian had decided to take a nap, complaining of a headache, which was just as well, since Holly and Hannah had their own questions for Damien and didn’t want the third wheel. However, Damien stopped them before they could start, knowing they were ready to test his knowledge.

“Sorry, gals, but even though he’s asleep, he’s still in the house. However, he won’t likely complain if we go to the barn while he’s out.” Damien offered, sneaking out to the barn with the twin Boobisaurs in tow.

“You’re close enough to being 16. Why not go take the Tamer exam?” Hannah came out with the question that was on both their minds.

“As badly as I want to leave here, I can’t just walk out on Julian like that. How would you feel if Holly took off in the middle of the night?” Damien said, revealing his dilemma.

“You know you’re going to have to tell him that you’re going to leave. The question is, which one of us goes with you?” Holly added.

“I’m going to…excuse me?” Damien said, registering the question a bit late.

“Two of us, two sons, you didn’t think it was a coincidence, did you?” Hannah said.

Damien was confused, he kept them away from society, why get `girls to give to sons that weren’t meant to leave? “I just thought it was to balance the house’s gender groupings. You mean he intended you two to be starters for my brother and me?”

“Yes, that was the plan, but the Tamer part wasn’t entirely in the scheme of things. Abram always planned on giving us to you and your brother as you two grew older. He figured that twins might be the last effort he had to convince you to stay, since you might not want to separate us.

“So the old man had been trying to curb my behavior after all. In any case, he threw in the towel last year. I would really hate to separate the two of you, though.”

“You could always try to catch a Penance.” Hannah chimed.

Damien knew what she was talking about. Ever since the old ranch was closed down, there had been rumors that more than one Penance had come into the world from that place, hiding in the fields or forests nearby since the place was so sparsely populated and no one would expect them to hang around. “It’s just a rumor, and that would be a challenge.”

“Yeah, you aren’t exactly what I’d call saintly material.” Holly added.

“I see you two didn’t listen to my suggestion this morning, I’d hate to force things along.” Hannah threatened as her vines came to the ready.

The bickering had left the trio unaware of the approaching men. There was an official man in a black suit with a blue tie and several men equipped in the tell-tale uniform of the League Guard. The sullen look on the official’s face meant this wasn’t going to be an easy visit.

“Entschuldigen Sie mich.” The official’s voice called out outside of the barn, causing the three within to go and see what was going on.

Damien was crying before the man could say anything. “He’s gone, isn’t he?” The only answer was a slow nod.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, for those that didn't read the first post before, it's been edited. I'm getting a feel for things now, so I had to change to fit what's been established. The first chapter is posted on their forum, but Chapter 2 isn't. I'm not finished with it yet, so I'll likely either edit or reply with the rest.

Chapter 2: From the Ashes

Two days after the visit, Damien was at the poke`girl center in the heart of Dubris. The thing that had been really weighing heaviest on his shoulders was the fact that they had taken Julian away. He was too young to be acting as a father and Julian was too young to be able to be left on his own. It took a great deal of time for them to finally reach Damien’s better reasoning and convince him to go along with the plan.

He finally released Holly and Hannah, who had been left in his custody pending the results of his exam. He hadn’t taken it yet, as he needed a bit of time before he felt he’d have a chance at passing the psychological portion. He had also been given some extra books for studying, which he was curious about why that had been.

“So…where do we go from here?” Holly asked as she took shape in the middle of the room next to her sister.

“That, Holly, is the million credit question.” Damien admitted in defeat. “Only thing left is to pass the test. Maybe then I won’t fail the two of you like I did everyone else.”

Hannah used a vine to smack her temporary master across the face. “You didn’t kill your father, so you haven’t failed anyone. You had no control over this and if you can’t handle that, don’t even try to take that test because you don’t deserve to be a Tamer.”

“Hannah!” Holly said in surprise at her sister.

“That doesn’t make her wrong, Holly. It’s true, I didn’t have a say in any of this and I’m going to become a Tamer because I wanted to be one, even before this happened. I just feel guilty because I really had hoped it would be easier to separate myself from my family and this is what happened.”

Hannah hadn’t considered that part, but it was important to move ahead. “We can’t change it now, so let’s just focus on moving on and putting this behind us.”

“Well then, do either of you want to help me study or should I recall you both?”

“I’ll help.” Holly offered immediately. “I forgot how cramped those balls were.”

With that, the studying began. Despite his short period of previous learning, Damien found little in the way of new material. However, the lack of new material gave him time to realize that he would have to tame the twins at some point. Normally, he would have liked the idea, but the circumstances had really dampened his optimism.

“Do you think you should try getting some hands on experience instead of just reading?” Holly said at last, setting down one of the books she was flipping through.

“That’s a little bit of a problem area. I know you two will need some taming soon, but I’m not 16 yet and I don’t know if I’m going to be up for it anyways. If I want to move forward, I just might have to cut all my ties to the past.”

“Please tell me you aren’t thinking of leaving us to a ranch?” Holly asked.

“Wish I could say I wasn’t. A Level 5 Taming Cycle and you won’t even have to worry about bad memories like me.”

“I hate to say it, but I think I agree with you.” Hannah said.

Holly looked hurt by the idea and even more from her sister’s words. After a moment, though, she finally gave in. “I guess I could live with going to a ranch. Just please don’t put us through the Taming Cycle.”

“I guess that settles it, then. I better do it now before I lose my nerve.” Damien said as he got up from the bed he had been sitting in, which was now almost as covered by books as it had been by sheets. “I’m going to miss you both.” He then gave each one a hug before he recalled them and went out to use the computer and transfer them to the ranch. While he had the ranch’s info pulled up, he checked for anything they might have available. The ranch didn’t have much he was interested in, mostly KhangAssCunts, Cunnydews, and Milktits. He wasn’t surprised, though, since it was a farm town.

“Your father saved a lot of people’s lives.” A familiar voice sounded behind the young man.

The boy turned to face the man in the suit that had visited the farm. “Back so soon?”

“I didn’t get a good chance to introduce myself before. I am Andreas Brueggemann, I work with the League’s Department of Public Health and Safety. I need to speak with you about a few things in private.”

“Guess it wouldn’t hurt.” The young man replied, leading the official back to his room.

“The hunt that was called was done so before we were made aware of the menace situation. We are investigating why we weren’t notified until afterwards, but that isn’t the concern.”

“Menace situation? That means there was a bounty involved, wasn’t there?”

“Yes, this is what I needed to discuss with you. I didn’t think it was appropriate to inform you of these details immediately after informing you of the bad news.”

“Das ist richtig. I would have decked you if you would have talked money right after telling me that.”

“Just as well. Onto business, the poke`girls in question were a group of Manti. I’ll spare you the details of the battle as we have it, but it seems your father played the key role in their downfall. We’ve already determined the bounty to pay each Tamer involved and have included your father’s payment to his account, which has now been split into accounts for you and your brother.”

“How’s he taking to Coria?”

“He misses you. We could transport you there if you’d like.”

“No, it would be too hard to say goodbye to him a second time.”

“I can understand that. Let me just present you with the account information, but I must note that I am only the messenger in this matter.” Andreas said as he handed the boy a packet of information. “The specifics of all accounts fall in the hands of the Department of the Treasury, so you must address any and all questions to them.”

“Is there anything else?”

“Have you kept the Boobisaurs?”

“No, I had just sent them to Ray’s Ranch when you arrived.”

“If you pass the test without finding a starter, I may be able to arrange something. However, I have nothing further until then. Stay safe, study hard, and next time I see you, it better be as a new Tamer.”

The two shook hands and Andreas left the room, while Damien decided to look through the paperwork. The initial balance of 16 million credits nearly floored the kid. He needed to distract himself form the money, so the young man decided to see what the poke`girl center had in the ways of abandoned `girls which is what he had meant to do before the interruption. There was little of interest, but the Abslut he saw listed caught his attention. What is a rare species like that doing here? He thought to himself as he called for the NurseJoy.

“Guten tag, sir, how may I help you today?” The Joy said as she came over.

“What can you tell me about the abandoned Abslut?”

“Oh, that poor thing. Her Tamer let her out and she let out a cry like a siren that just wouldn’t stop. The locals mistook it for the siren for a hunt and he decided to put her through a Level 5 Taming Cycle and leave her because of how embarrassed he was about the whole ordeal. Would you like to take her?”

“I would…but I don’t have a Tamer’s license yet. Is there any way that I could have her placed on hold?”

“Wait, are you Damien Braum?”

How does she know my name? “Yes, is that important?”

“The League official that was here just a few minutes ago gave permission for you to have one poke`girl. I can turn her over to you now if you would like.”

“I wouldn’t feel right taking her before I’m 16, can you bring her to my room in 2 days?”

“As you wish, sir. Have a nice day.”

Damien headed back to his room, trying to process everything that had happened. He now had more money than he really needed and a rare poke`girl. Of course, that really didn’t seem to take away from the pain of loss. Almost like fate had tried to compensate and balance things out, but he really would have traded it all to get his life back. As night set in, he found himself longing for sleep.

Back at the barn, he had never really had a problem with his condition. Life hadn’t been overly chaotic then, though. As much as he may have dreamed of leaving that place, the events of the last few days had just made the idea into a reality he wasn’t sure he was ready for. He thought about sending the twins to the ranch and reassured himself that the last thing he needed was having them around as a reminder of how things were. Then there were the thoughts of Julian, who had been teleported to the capital. In a way, he was glad that his little brother had a chance to get away, but now he was beginning to understand why his father had tried to keep them isolated, the world wasn’t a forgiving place.

Morning came, which meant he only had one day left before the test and his first poke`girl, as he still counted the twins as being his father’s `girls. Today would be for review, and then tomorrow would be show time. The knock at the door was unexpected, and caught Damien off guard. “Come in.”

“Good morning, sir.” The NurseJoy said as she entered the room with a cart with a needle and several vials.

“Blood samples for the Tamer’s license, right?”

“Yes, sir, I’ll try to keep it quick and painless.”

The League had always run blood tests on potential Tamers, this way they could see if there may be some latent blood trait that may be disqualifying to them later. There was also a recording of blood type that would be kept on record for any medical facilities in the rare case of injuries that required transfusions. The source of any facility’s blood supply, however, has never been disclosed.

After the samples were taken, Damien went to the computer and checked his balance. He had forgotten that the ranch pays for the girls they get and was happy to see the funds were increased to 17 million. Apparently they knew about his account before he did. Then he closed out of the account window and brought up the map. He began to pull up the basics on each of the cities and made notes about each one, especially the gyms.

After about an hour, though, his stomach decided to firmly state the need for breakfast. He got up and headed for the cafeteria. As he was getting his food, he noticed Andreas was talking to someone, but he seemed to finish by the time Damien had gotten out of the line. He figured he should tell the official about what he knew about the Abslut, so got his attention as he sat down.

“I hear you’ve decided to wait until you’re birthday to take the `girl you chose, but the NurseJoy seemed hesitant to tell me what kind she is.” Andreas said as he took a seat.

“She was probably worried that if she told you that you would have confiscated the `ball.”

“I’m rather curious to find out as to why that is, if you’d care to indulge.”

“If I didn’t, I’d be obstructing your investigation. It’s an Abslut, and her cry was mistaken for the town’s siren. That’s why the League hadn’t been notified first.”

“I’d like to talk with this Abslut, as the only attacks they’ve been known to warn of are Widows.”

“That might be a problem. Her owner was embarrassed enough that he put her through a Level 5 Taming Cycle and left her here.”

“I could see how that would be a problem. I will have to include that detail in my report, perhaps I can ask the NurseJoy if she remembers the Tamer at all, he might be in trouble for withholding information. Enjoy your breakfast, I’ll see you around.” Andreas said and left the young man to his meal.

Andreas headed to his own room at the `center to contact the League. The project had been going well so far, he only hoped it would continue to do so. The monitor flashed the signal for an incoming message, his superior had replied to his previous report. He opened the message and the video began to play.

“Andreas, I am glad to hear that everything is going to plan. I must ask that you refrain from continuing contact with the boy until he returns from Sawicki, at which point you will have to direct him to a small village called Maidenzhed, it may be dangerous since the path there lies out of the safety of the routes. From there, we should be able to fully evaluate Gustav’s theory, let’s just hope it turns out to be worth the measures.” The man on the screen appeared sitting at a desk and kept himself in shadow throughout the message.

As the video ended, he hung his head a little. He was beginning to like the young man, which made the idea of what was planned for him a little harder to swallow. Still, an order was an order and he knew better than to deviate from the plan now.

The rest of the day crept on slowly for Damien. The review was starting to drive home the fact that he knew enough to pass the test and he was getting tired of looking at the books. He opened the drawers next to the bed and pulled out his katal and headed for the training room. Most of the `centers in the league had a designated area along the outside of the ring where practice dummies could be strung up for tamers to work on their skills. Not too many tamers had really wanted to practice against their `girls, as stays in a `center could get lengthy if they did.

There were no sounds of battle within as he approached the training arena. He went to the back and found the posts. There were two wooden posts with metal loops in the back with a hook a little lower, which was used to hold the dummy in place, and several pairs of posts lined the back wall. The dummies were stored in a locker in the corner, which he opened and pulled one out. He went to the nearest set of posts and started dragging one of the ‘arm’ chains through the upper loop. When it was where he wanted it, he slid the hook into one of the links and moved to the next one.

By the time he was done, he figured that rigging up the dummy was a workout in itself, as he was already glistening with sweat. His shirt was beginning to soak it in, so he took it off and placed it behind the dummy and picked up his katal from where he had placed them. His attacks were furious and relentless, as he was pouring out all the anger he had built up from what had happened. He kept at it for hours, until he finally felt like he had reached his point of calm. He set his katal down on his shirt and took down the dummy, which was now a little worse for wear than it had been. He didn’t even bother to put his shirt back on as he headed back for his room, instead using it like a bag to carry his blades.

Outside of his room was a new poke`pack with a small card that simply said Happy Birthday. Damien didn’t need to think twice as to who sent it. He took it in and locked the door as he spent a little while figuring out how to use it. There were some basic supplies already stored within, which was nice, as well as a new outfit. He took out the clothes and went in for a shower.

As he got out and got dressed, he admired the new clothes before putting them on. The black t-shirt and jeans weren’t really as impressive, but he liked how comfortably they fit. There was also a pair of black steel-toed boots, which he thought were rather nice. The best part, though, were the jacket and gloves. The jacket was an interesting short-sleeved design, but had an interesting pattern of azure over the black base. The shoulders had pads on them that were made out of some thick plastic, which wouldn’t do a whole lot to save him against a poke`girl, but the extra protection between an attacker and flesh was always appreciated. The gloves were also nice, fingerless with azure straps to buckle them tightly to his forearm and small spiked studs on the backs of the hands.

When he was fully dressed and fresh from the shower, there was a knock at the door. He figured it was the NurseJoy with his Abslut and opened the door to see that he was correct.

“Here is your new Abslut, sir. Also, your test is scheduled to begin at one this afternoon. That should give you plenty of time to get acquainted with your new `girl.” The Joy beamed and left to return to her duties.

Finally, happy birthday to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1