FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Beast Behind Closed doors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: The Beast Behind Closed doors Reply with quote

Well, here it is. This fellow isn't meant to replace Ernest, he is simply here to make it easier to participate in RP's. Ernest's history as well as his occupation fit in with Vanessa's setting a litlle better, but leaves no room for the kinds of situations that can arise in the many RP's without violating the integrity of the character.

Tell me what you think.

Name: Caius Abaddon

Species: Scottish Fold (Coupari)

Nationality: United States (West)

Background: Born on May 12, 1865 in Browning, Texas, it was said that Caius fell screaming into the world at the exact same time the final shot of the Battle of Palmito Ranch was fired. This battle marked the end of the American Civil War and the beginning of a period of violence and destruction in the territory. Bandits, outlaws, enraged Confederates and dissident Mexicans fought tooth and nail with the law and everyone else they could get their paws on. As a child, Caius was forced to grow up fast and protect himself often from criminals and low-life's that stalked the state.

To make matters worse, the Scottish Fold were viewed with hate and suspicion amongst the locals and the family was often forced to fend for itself amidst such chaos. Called “flat ears” or “flat heads”, the Coupari formed small communities outside of known towns and supported one another in spite of the hostilities.

The Abaddon's were a faith rich family whose roots began in Europe. The men, Caius' father especially, were men of the cloth; priests, preachers, evangelists and bible bangers one and all. That is, except for Caius, who developed a rebel streak and defied his father at every turn. This lead to a feud that rocked the Coupari community for ten years.

Tired of the constraints of his father and brothers, Caius left the homestead and sought out greener pastures. In 1885, at the age of twenty, he was hired on by the newly established Pitchfork Ranch in West Texas as a cowboy and ranch hand. He worked alongside former slaves, outlaws and roughnecks, who taught him the tricks of the trade. It was during this time he went through the transformation from brass youth, to genuine tough guy, as the long hours, drunken brawls and constant trouble turned him into a man. The only skill he never caught on to was shooting; the pistols never felt right in his hands, so he never pursued the trade.

For 7 years, Caius worked cattle drives through torrential rains, mad twisters and burning heat. When the aches and pains of constant struggle became too much to bear, he settled down in nearby Guthrie to rest his bones. It was here that he befriended Mable and Thomas Malone, a widow and her 13 year old son. Unlike many of the other townsfolk, the widow Malone was kind and decent to Caius. He became quite attached and did his best to help out and support the two as thanks.

In the summer of 1892, young Thomas Malone broke into the manor house of A.C. Thackitt and made off with a handful of expensive jewelry. Young Thomas idolized Caius and wanted to be a cowboy too, he intended to sell the valuables so he could acquire a horse and build his mama a better house. Thackitt, upon discovering the theft, swore hell's vengeance on the perpetrator and set out to squeeze every citizen in Guthrie to determine the identity of the culprit. The idea of a boy that young going to prison, not to mention the effect it would have on his mother, was too much for the fold to bear. He hauled the jewelry to the constables office and confessed to the crime.

It was only natural to the townsfolk that a cowboy “flat ear” was responsible and the arrest and trial went fast. Caius was sentenced to five years in the Texas State Penitentiary in Huntsville. Abaddon was forced to endure violence and humiliation during his incarceration, however he refused to break, give in or back down, regardless of the pressure. During Texas' reconstruction, chain gangs were utilized to assist in the rebuilding and to soften the economic impact. The practice continued and Caius volunteered as a way of escaping the horrors of confinement.

While working the “gang”, he struggled alongside other dissidents and rascals, learning more about other cultures and concepts. He developed his vocal skills as well, as it was common practice for chain gang workers to sing through their labor, songs of which he still enjoys today.

In the winter of 1894, a letter arrived at the prison addressed to the warden himself. Inside was a letter requesting Caius release and a bribe in the form of thirty pieces of silver. That afternoon, in the pouring rain, Abaddon was freed from prison. Walking through the fog and torrential downpour, something strange occurred.

“In the midst of the deluge, I heard
as it were, a shrill sound. Like a voice saying,
“Come and see!” There I saw... a pale horse...”

The faded beast approached the fold without fear. It's saddle bore the engraving, “Dust-Of-Ages”. The strange mount has been a constant companion to Caius ever since.

Following the letters instructions, Abaddon was lead to an abbey along the East Coast. There, his brother Daniel lay dying. He was informed of Daniel's pilgrimage to the Pope's Palace in Italy. It was here that he discovered an awful revelation. One of their ancestors had been an Inquisitor during the Roman Inquisition. The documents of this relative's actions during this time revolted the sensitive pacifist. When word reached his father, the man fell dead on the spot.

The monk was far too fragile to endure such guilt and began a slow descent into death. Using the last of his finances, he sprang Caius and summoned him to his deathbed. Daniel begged his brother for forgiveness, for his turning away from the priesthood spared him alone from hypocrisy. His final request was to carry his body to a remote grave site hidden in Northern Italy where many of the victims of their ancestors were laid to rest, and bury him there.

On that day, Caius swore an oath of pacifism and personally carried his brother's coffin to Europe, where he saw to the burial personally. The man whom owned the land on which the site was located, hired Caius as the permanent caretaker. Since then, the mysterious Grave Digger has haunted the hills, forests and streets of Bon Bon.

Appearance/Personality: Caius stands at 6',6”, weighing in at 200 lbs. Quite impressive, considering how short his relatives were in comparison. His fur is a mixture of soft gray, milky white and dark lines on his forehead and back. His dark eyes contrast his light body and, as his species is known for, his ears fold neatly against his head. This means he doesn't have to cut holes in his hats to wear them comfortably. Large, strong hands top his thin, yet ropy arms. The man possesses a physical strength that seems to defy his appearance. Years of labor have hardened him into a ball of steel. He has no tail, only a nub, leading many to believe there may be Manx in his bloodline. His father always said it was indicative of the “devil” in him.

He favors long, dark coats and suits to match. He is never seen without his black, slouch hat and the gunmetal gray, tattered scarf he keeps pulled over his nose and mouth. Usually seated upon Dust-Of-Ages, many can't help but make a comparison to the Reaper himself.

Abaddon radiates an unnerving calmness almost all the time. As a child, he was quite the little spitfire, but his time at the Pitchfork and in Huntsville changed all that. He meets most situations with a silent, iron-jawed stare that can be very rattling to those not used to it. He has a poetic soul, despite his outward appearance. Much of his time was divided between rustic, outdoor living and consummate reading. He absorbed philosophy and prose, despite his families insistence that the only real education came from the “Good Book”. He often utilizes majestic quotes and stanzas during conversations, if for no other reason than to add to his mysterious persona.

Surrounded by death and reared by hardship, he has a distinct love for life and women specifically. He appreciates women on a poetic and, in some senses, an esoteric one. He never knew his mother, so much of his focus revolved around unlocking the mysteries of the fairer sex. Whom his teachers were and how he came about them remains a secret he holds to this day. One thing is clear, however, he knows how to treat a lady.

In the lust department, Caius makes a complete about-face. He becomes a sexual berserker in the sack, often leaving a bedroom or boudoir in an absolute shambles. Being quite dominant, he uses his great strength to lift, carry and adjust his partner in any way imaginable. Some of the ladies of Bon Bon have begun referring to him as “The Beast Behind Closed Doors”, in reference to his change in temperament.

Caius epitomizes the “older man” dynamic. He reflects patience and dignity in his interactions and often gives advice or observations of a neutral standpoint to those in need of them. He can approach a sexual situation without getting “clingy” or jealous, so long as the woman isn't a heartless fiend.

Update Since his arrival in BonBon, Caius has begun to undergo a change. The beast has been increasing his libido by small amounts, driving him to seek out pleasures of the flesh that he would normally avoid. Barely aware of the change, Abaddon has been passing it off as the town's affect on him.

Add to this a growing delusion reminicient of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder he must have acquired while incarcerated. He has begun seeing and hearing the voice and presence of the Grim Reaper itself. Sometimes friendly, sometimes outright hostile, the spectre seems to be the first symptom of a much greater malady.

Where will all of this lead the Caretaker?

Non Anthro Caius

His Coat and Hat

[/b]
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."

Last edited by Chaosengine on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
relentless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grave digger aye? Curious i think this will be the start of a beautiful friendship, assuming you aren't big on questions Twisted Evil
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite the character and Scottish Folds are rather adorable^^
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*claps*

well done well done really like your new fursona.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, folks, I appreciate it.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't really know. I've always liked Ernest, despite how you often talked about him in a negative way. I haven't made up my mind on your new one, or quite pictured him in my head yet, but I like to see how much work you've put into this.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the forum and the comic are almost like two different things. Ernest fits in more with the comic, whereas this new guy is mostly for all the RPing thats been going on lately.

Thanx for speaking up, though.

Smile
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try all you want, but you're not going to replace Chaos in my eyes. *Gives the silly rat a squeeze.*
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, I tried to restart our lil' RP back on the Johnny Six-Sided thread, but you never caught it...

Crying or Very sad
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice avatar, but a grave digger? I dig the grave of my enemies by my slef and how do you wanne find a date in bonbon?

I here by invinte you to join me in a bar travel with lots of alcohol and girls and boys. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Bump: Update))
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Avatar my friend.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You.

Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1