FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rich Lust (Drusilla Amherst)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Rich Lust (Drusilla Amherst) Reply with quote

i put this character together for a bit of fun, a way of introducing some excitement and a little chaos the likes of which my other characters can't create. i don't know how much i'll actually get to play her but i decided to put up her profile for when i find that right moment.

Name: Drusilla (Midnight) Amherst

Race: Cat

Appearance: Drusilla is a grey-black color with long black hair reaching all the way down her back. Her eyes are lemon yellow.

Build: Drusilla's body is well curved and slender with perky breasts, a round butt, trim waist, wide hips and nicely rounded thighs.

Attire: The young feline often wears a pitch black, single piece, silk corset-dress combination that barely covers her nipples and has a deep split on the front showing maximum cleavage. The lower half of the outfit is loose but hugs her figure well and falls down around her hips, stopping barely a fifth of the way down her thighs. Up each side is a split from the bottom of the outfit to the top of Dru's hips. Drusilla wears no underwear.

History: Drusilla comes from a rich family. Her parents own several coal mines, inherited from their parents, and in turn Dru will inherit them herself. As the first born child of her parents, the family fortune, considered by many to be a commercial empire, will pass to Drusilla; this has earned her the unofficial title of the Midnight Princess.

She attended the best school money could buy from the age of 6 and always put on her best behavior for those who needed to see it. In actual fact, Drusilla was a bit of a wild child and often coaxed her small group of friends into peculiar and exciting situations. Though she chased fun at every chance, she never did anything that was considered reckless or dangerous.

Now 18, Drusilla has left home to get to know the world a little better before it is time for her to return and take her place as the head of the family's empire.

Skills/Talents: Drusilla quickly became known among friends and family to be an expert at using her charm in order to curry favor, though she rarely used it to gain anything other than sex.

Personality: Drusilla is a free-spirited and rather frisky girl. Though she may appear modest at appropriate times, she has no problem with showing off her body to those that would take interest in seeing it.

Sexuality: Bisexual. Though Drusilla is perfectly comfortable with engaging in sexual activities with either gender, she would rather form a meaningful relationship with a female or female hermaphrodite. She is very frisky and has little inhibitions when it comes to sex. She will engage in it whenever she gets the chance but is in no way addicted to it. Drusilla loves any and all attention to her breasts, especially her nipples.

When someone performs exceptionally well, Drusilla will grant them full access to her body when ever they desire on the condition that it does not cause unnecessary trouble. These people are allowed to touch, feel, grab, grope and pretty much fuck Dru whenever they please as long as they abide by her condition. She also prefers they call her Midnight.

Special Permission.

The Roommates

Name: Kathryn

Race: Cat

Appearance: Kathryn has silver fur with black stripes and deep blue eyes.

Build: Kathryn has a subtle curved, slender body.

Sexuality: Bisexual. When Kathryn met Drusilla, she was straight. Dru soon changed this however as living with the silver tabby revealed a anomaly in her personality. While in public, Kathryn is rather shy and modest, get her alone however and she will turn just as lustful as Drusilla herself.

Name: Vicky

Race: Mouse

Appearance: Vicky has white fur. her hair is long and golden yellow. her eyes are dual colored, her left eye is grey while her right eye is green. she wears small, rectangle frame glasses

Build: Vicky is well curved with wide hips and thick thighs. her waist is not as trim as the other girls'

Sexuality: though she has the outward appearance of being a bit timid, Vicky is actually quite comfortable in a sexual position and has even been known to become rather dominant.

Name: Daria

Race: Rabbit

Appearance: Daria has light brown fur with dark brown hair that falls half way down her back. her eyes are blue though they appear to change to green and turquoise when light hits them at the right angle. her ears are very large and hang down her back, reaching her tail.

Sexuality: though she doesn't mind being naked, Daria has a much more serious attitude than the other girls and is not normally into fucking at the drop of a hat.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug

Last edited by Silvador on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 am; edited 10 times in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drusilla wears no underwear. I laughed and I'm not even finished reading!
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Drusilla wears no underwear. I laughed and I'm not even finished reading!
and just what is that supposed to mean?

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She lost her virginity 3 times, hehe, Slut.

It's good man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plans for RP's?
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Plans for RP's?

Silvador wrote:
i don't know how much i'll actually get to play her but i decided to put up her profile for when i find that right moment.

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i honestly have no idea as for what kind of introductory RP i could do with her and the last RP i started seems to have died in the ass

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

added Kathryn to Dru's bio. not much detail atm, will add to it as i go.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked And I thought the women in Bon Bon were flirty enough... This person makes them seem celibate!
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
Shocked And I thought the women in Bon Bon were flirty enough... This person makes them seem celibate!
-evil laugh-

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two more added to the list of Dru's roommates. starting to look a bit like a harem in that house

hmmm...

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh... You don't mind if I had a meeting with one of them, do you? If you want, I can set up an RP for you.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the mouse?
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
Heh... You don't mind if I had a meeting with one of them, do you? If you want, I can set up an RP for you.
just drop by Fran's Finest at dinner time, they'll be working there by then. they're not even living at Dru's yet, it's all still to come.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1