FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Shocking Failure......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Shocking Failure...... Reply with quote

I feel so out of place now. With all that I did for all my classes...... I am now in academic suspension with a 1.9GPA. I never thought that doing five classes could hurt me if I failed any of them, but I did, two of them, and it bumped me down to a very bad score....

I am so bummed out for this, so I might not post very often. I just dread to tell this to my dad.......
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So don't tell him. It's your schooling, you're the one doing all the work, why should you tell him anything? If he asks, just tell him it's seriously stressful and you really don't want to talk about it when you're trying to do something else. In the meantime, keep in mind that Einstein had bad grades too and bad grades can always be made into good.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also rember the last president of the u.s was a c student with a cocain problem
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't lie to him. Plus I already told him, like he is the only one who cares, but its not the case. I rely on the VA in order to do my classes and without a decent GPA, I will be put on academic suspension. I might already be there if they allow me to keep my Cumulative GPA at a 2.0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets hope that doesn't happen. The only advice I can give you is to try and do less of other things and focus more your work. Or just do what my parents told me when I was still in college: "Just put your most used s#!@ in a box and keep it somewhere." Belive it or not it actually worked.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but I do put alot of effort into my work, and alot of time. Often though I just get overwhelmed with so much to do when since I had 5 classes to worry about.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do take breaks though right? Dont do all 5 in a row? x_x

(Good games on cod though, knife my shield I will have revenge! >_<)

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Rune, don't sweat it. I graduated with a 2.45 cumulative GPA, and my Freshman year was on academic probation. Take it as the wake-up call it is. You might have been smart in High School... everyone is smart in college. So... just study harder... or find better people to study with.))
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Thank you miss Caroline. My dad wanted me to have a full time schedule, and the only reason why I took five classes was because one of them was apart of another, which was a weight lifting class for Kinesiology. But I will try to see if I can still be considered full time if I take two flexes and be able to focus on them rather than so many classes at once. This really is a wake up call. Now I know that I should keep track of my own grades from the syllabus so I know my grades rather than knowing only after the classes are done.

Xivk, yeah, we did have our moments against one another, you should have seen me though. I'm 66 in the game now, and in the last game I just played I got 55128exp in one game. Seriously though, it was apparently a glitched kind of game where only a tactical nuke can end it. I eventually got about 10k from killing and the match points, and the rest are from challenges.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
This really is a wake up call. Now I know that I should keep track of my own grades from the syllabus so I know my grades rather than knowing only after the classes are done.

Sorry to hear about this. Good luck further on though. Sometimes we might need a "wake up call" to get on the right track. I'm sure things will turn out in your favour now that you know what to focus more on ^^
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_o Rune your story stunningly similar to my past college experience. Currently I am taking a year off to recuperate. That mean I am NOT a droppout but I was very close to being one. I was and when I do go back, I will be on academic probation as well.

So I feel you dude. Just keep it together and try to impress your professors' minds next term.

-Bashful
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1