FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A suggestion for Miss kommy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: A suggestion for Miss kommy Reply with quote

ahh i thought of this one when I post this
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7057&start=80

so miss kommy i was wondering, what really is your products as a biochemist?
I noticed in one of the advertisement in the comic you made lotion

the other question is:
I have an idea about perfume,
there are 2 type, one that mask the pheromone, and strengthen it

the other one is that can covers the pheromone smell with a delicious smell from nature, rose, pine or whatever available

I figure in bon bon, a city thats filled with... umm excuse me "pleasure seekers" I figure for a woman who want to travel safe they should use a perfume that completely mask their pheromone,
if possible, maybe a smell that can....repelled the opposite sex?

for a woman who is a worker such as the street girl in bon bon, I think they should use perfume that can somehow strengthen their pheromone,
but there are many diff type of customers, such as bears, horses, wolves, or even felines. I think there should be a selection of perfume so the girls can serve the customer better. But of course maybe without the bad odour of another species pheromone

example, if a fox lady wanted to serve a male wolf better, give her a perfume that gives her a pheromone smell of a female wolf. However the smell that is scented by the fox lady herself is the smell of a male fox.
although maybe putting 2 smell in one perfume might be tricky, unless diff species can smell their own pheromones and not the other species' pheromone than we have no problem.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's something of a tricky question, fraulein Kiala... For one, pheromone cocktails and other such specialized scents are very complex blends of large and complicated organic compounds. Given the current knowledge of organic chemistry and the equipment available to me, synthesizing functional analogs is almost certainly impossible. 'Harvesting' the scent from donors is fraught with it's own problems, including availability, price, and possible damage to the donors. I really have no idea how that particularly bit of physiology works in us, if it even exists.

For two, I really don't know just how large a role scent plays in our local sin city. Sure, William had something of an episode on smelling Mary's... eagerness, but I'm not sure how isolated an incident that is. It may be little role in others. In addition, it probably varies wildly from species to species. Mustelids like ferrets and skunks have legendarily powerful smelling musks and scents, to the extent they could be used as chemical weapons, whereas it is far weaker in vulpines and canines, and non-existent in avians.

As for masking and changing scents... Masking would be extremely difficult to a discerning nose. And changing scents could very well result in some... off-putting confusion and mixed mental messages.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that would be a question up to Vanessa, if the furry characters in the Bon Bon world fall prey to moments of "heat."

kommy wrote:
...Masking would be extremely difficult to a discerning nose. And changing scents could very well result in some... off-putting confusion and mixed mental messages.

Heh, I can just see it. Some prankster squirts a bit of the wrong pheromone on an unsuspecting male only to find him being followed by many of the men on the street. Laughing That would be a riot, and oh the poor lad if he runs into Henk! XD

Though she does rise a good question. Just how much do you do Wonder Woman? We've seen your add about the "enhancing" items you create, but you also spoke of playing doctor for the working gals and such. I know GothBoiBlinkie's character was a "doctor" doctor, physician or what have you, so what all do you feel you'd do for the city and yourself?

Pretty much, where's the line to how many scientific requests you'll take on?

The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is gonna be a kinda odd queston to ask but ill go mad if i dont know the anwer here it is if the top tree smells that well catch the attention of a man ar vanilla, pecan and chocolet what are the top three smells that will attract a womens attention?
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that Constance would wear something that would repel men. She's too much of a flirt and a tease for that. So I'd stick with either some regular perfume, or something imaginary that enhances her pheromones. Very Happy

LabrnMystic wrote:
I guess that would be a question up to Vanessa, if the furry characters in the Bon Bon world fall prey to moments of "heat." [/color]

Well, she has mentioned how the females go through fertile periods, which I'd assume would be similar to them being in heat. I'm not sure if that's what we've seen in the comic between Mary and William, though.

I personally very much like the idea of the females being in heat from time to time, and I have a couple of ideas for how this might affect my fursona.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
That's something of a tricky question, fraulein Kiala... For one, pheromone cocktails and other such specialized scents are very complex blends of large and complicated organic compounds. Given the current knowledge of organic chemistry and the equipment available to me, synthesizing functional analogs is almost certainly impossible. 'Harvesting' the scent from donors is fraught with it's own problems, including availability, price, and possible damage to the donors. I really have no idea how that particularly bit of physiology works in us, if it even exists.

For two, I really don't know just how large a role scent plays in our local sin city. Sure, William had something of an episode on smelling Mary's... eagerness, but I'm not sure how isolated an incident that is. It may be little role in others. In addition, it probably varies wildly from species to species. Mustelids like ferrets and skunks have legendarily powerful smelling musks and scents, to the extent they could be used as chemical weapons, whereas it is far weaker in vulpines and canines, and non-existent in avians.

As for masking and changing scents... Masking would be extremely difficult to a discerning nose. And changing scents could very well result in some... off-putting confusion and mixed mental messages.

oh i didn;t thought of that, thank you
well back to the drawing board, and btw whats fraulein?

and chemical weapon?....interesting Twisted Evil

and btw yes I agree with labryn, I would like to know more about your line of work doctor ^_^

@symphony: well okies not repelling, just for the safe side, you don;t wanna meet more men like m-lock during the ball dance last night do you? x3 (its a joke mr mlock, sorry)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Well, she has mentioned how the females go through fertile periods, which I'd assume would be similar to them being in heat. I'm not sure if that's what we've seen in the comic between Mary and William, though.

Ah ha! That's right! So, with that true, could such a thing be possible to harness the scent Kommy?

Symphony wrote:
I personally very much like the idea of the females being in heat from time to time, and I have a couple of ideas for how this might affect my fursona.

Oh really? I guess we've got more to read in your profile thread then. Cool
furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a good idea but whats this "lotion" u speak of or use the scent on a girl and shes followed by other girls nice.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Symphony wrote:

Ah ha! That's right! So, with that true, could such a thing be possible to harness the scent Kommy?

I would imagine that a period of "heat" would be something most women would try to postpone if not avoid all together. It could cause all kinds of problems socially and in a work environment.
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, perhaps some of the "working girls" of the Castle would enjoy it Xebulon. If they're in heat, they'll just act that more passionate and wild in the sac, which could call for good tips.

Then again, perhaps they're not feeling "up to the task," after a long day, but they need it, so they have to go into a "fake heat" instead of getting sloppy drunk to deal with a customer.

Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is that, I suppose.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

[color=darkblue] I know GothBoiBlinkie's character was a "doctor" doctor, physician or what have you, so what all do you feel you'd do for the city and yourself?

Must've missed it elsewhere. As I told our dear Mr. Burke, specialization is for insects. I'm a general practitioner of the medical arts and sciences, though most of my background is in pharmacology, with a very solid working knowledge of anatomy. Wink

Oh, I'd be happy to give it a go. Particularly if somebody else is putting up the florins for it. Just warning that the results may be less than inspiring and the cost prohibitive. And always be a little wary about feedback loops and other complex interactions with these things. Mixing hormones and other behavioral signals can have some very unusual side effects. Using a scent to fake being 'in heat' could quite possibly cause it to actually become so, for example.

Why I test it on people who aren't me. Razz
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
LabrnMystic wrote:

[color=darkblue] I know GothBoiBlinkie's character was a "doctor" doctor, physician or what have you, so what all do you feel you'd do for the city and yourself?

Must've missed it elsewhere. As I told our dear Mr. Burke, specialization is for insects. I'm a general practitioner of the medical arts and sciences, though most of my background is in pharmacology, with a very solid working knowledge of anatomy. Wink

Oh, I'd be happy to give it a go. Particularly if somebody else is putting up the florins for it. Just warning that the results may be less than inspiring and the cost prohibitive. And always be a little wary about feedback loops and other complex interactions with these things. Mixing hormones and other behavioral signals can have some very unusual side effects. Using a scent to fake being 'in heat' could quite possibly cause it to actually become so, for example.

Why I test it on people who aren't me. Razz
but who would be your guinee pigs who would undoubtly suffer severe burns nausy and all the other good stuff when testing such products. witch is why sometimes pschiatrists are also invlove to see the mental effects of the subjects
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:

So, next to Jessica, we can put full faith in your hands knowing what they're doing. Twisted Evil

kommy wrote:
Oh, I'd be happy to give it a go. Particularly if somebody else is putting up the florins for it. . .

You know, that could be another layer of friendship between Labrn and Kommy. As Labrn likes to gamble for fun, and not so much for the money, he's happy to donate to good causes. So the good doctor gives off those "please fund my reasearch" batting eyes ..and perhaps a bit more of a "hands on" approach to get him to contribute.. and Labrn just can't help but give in to her whims. ^_^

kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

So, next to Jessica, we can put full faith in your hands knowing what they're doing. Twisted Evil

Basically. Though I imagine I have a more... rough and ready approach than Jessica.

LabrnMystic wrote:

You know, that could be another layer of friendship between Labrn and Kommy. As Labrn likes to gamble for fun, and not so much for the money, he's happy to donate to good causes. So the good doctor gives off those "please fund my research" batting eyes ..and perhaps a bit more of a "hands on" approach to get him to contribute.. and Labrn just can't help but give in to her whims. ^_^

I like this idea of you giving in to my whims... Perhaps there is something to this pheromone thing after all. How's this for investment incentive? If I get something that works after tests, we can try it together.

Or, failing that, could always schedule your physicals for the time of year when I apparently can't resist. Sadly, as a health professional, I can't just close my doors because I'm in heat. So I might as well schedule folks I quite enjoy for that time. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1