FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Well known or just another face

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Well known or just another face Reply with quote

After Symphony's topic of where everyone live it got me thinking, would you be well known by those around or just a face in a crowd.

Id think Crimson would be pretty well known do the fact that hes the towns construction working and hes pretty friendly and really easy going.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xivak would be that one hard to spot. *woosh*

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't imagine that Constance is ever just a face in the crowd. She's a very well known singer, at least among those who have an interest in such. She has travelled and performed in countless countries, though I imagine that Bon Bon is a place where she'll be able to walk around pretty undisturbed by fans or admirers.

Aside from anyone who might pay attention to her because of her career, I'd say that her height make her stand out in a crowd, as she's so much taller than the average female.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say that most of the townsfolk know Corran. He has been a resident of Bon Bon for a long time.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to think that my fursona would stick out, breathing fire and tossing liquor bottles in the air.

but I'm relatively new , so i know for a fact that I'm not well-know.

Maybe someday I will be a little more prominent
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Well known or just another face Reply with quote

Crimson wrote:
Id think Crimson would be pretty well known do the fact that hes the towns construction working and hes pretty friendly and really easy going.

Easy goin as in always in the pub when he's not workin; trying to drink the Yank under the table (trying)

As for Feingo, it's hard to say. He may be well known only because of his shop and the buisness it does with the local bars. But at the same time, he tends to lay low in the social corner, unless of course he's drinking. Hard to say.

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to say yes Drodel is well known and he is not at the same time. What i mean by that is people would know his face and name but not his personality.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought that Xeb would be widely known but not necessarily well known. He's the kind of person who enjoys simply walking around the town and making conversation. So while many people would reasonably have met him and be able to recognize him (there aren't that many ursines in Bon Bon from what we're seen), they don't really know him beyond a friendly aquantance.

Last edited by Xebulon on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its tough to say.

Ewan has many friends in Bon Bon and is always happy to greet one. However if he doesn't know someone, or they have never been to the Glass, then I suppose Ewan would just blend in. However, Ewan is always very friendly and if he catches eye with someone as they pass on the street, Ewan will often instigate a greeting, whether it be a happy "Good day!" or the classic nod and smile.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorpia is wellknown in all of Bonbon. She travels in all steps of sociaty because of her work. Since she enjoys being with people for who they are, and not for their social status, she has friends all over town.
She also stands out of the crowd because of her height. She is taller than most women and some men, but she is not as tall as Constance.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would have to say link is sort of known around bon bon but only for his incredible and dangerous shows he preforms at delight castle.

out in public link mainly keeps him self to him self but is allways willing to help a person out.

most people are intimated by his height and build for his spices as most cheetahs are smaller. but link stands at 6'8 and is very muscular and also people are a little creepd out because of his two colour eyes.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon avoids people if he can. Though friendly, he is a bit phobic of strangers and crowds. The majority of BonBon would tend to stear clear of him, mainly due to his appearance....unkempt, mud caked pants and fur, also he is rather large and intimidating.....and rarely, if ever, smiles.

Only the ones he knows best know him for the sweet, gentle person he really is.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernie wouldn't be known at all. Just some grimey digger...
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I may not be as well-known on the forums, Samuel would certainly be a recognizable face. It really would be the compounding of his unique appearance as well as his profession. From what I can tell, he is the only tailor in town, so I'm sure he would build up a reputation. As he's already wealthy, he keeps only a slight profit from his sales, keeping everything at some of the most reasonable prices anywhere.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Lidia Apricot is just another face in the crowd.

Yeah, she's friendly (sometimes) and greets everyone she can with a sweet (sometimes fake) smile that might brighten someone's day. People in BonBon sees a lot of those nice, sweet, girls, so I doubt Lidia would stick out.

She does sometimes reveal her short-temper in public when someone decides to mess with her, and maybe get lectured and scolded about *shrugs* hanging a squirrel upside down with its tail tied up on a tree branch, for mistaking her an otter or something. (^^!) I Betcha in BonBon those things happen more than Lidia could do.

So, that's why I think Lidia would be just another face in the crowd. :3
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I'd have to say, due to Caroline's stature, and the fact she wears mens-style clothing, she would stick out. Being, as I think Jillian is the only other girl who tends to wear mens clothing... and William Green being the only effeminate dressed gentleman. Her profession as tobacconist, and importer of coffee and tea also probably makes her somewhat known around town.

I doubt she'd have the name recognition that like Symphony, Ashton, Lord Nelson, Scorpia, or Camarilla gets, but I bet she'd get a lot of stuff like, "Oh, you want to go to the tobacconist, down on Riverwalk Avenue"))
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot would probably fall into the catergory of just another face in the crowd. Not so much because he is introverted or some such but because he prefers a level of anonimity. Being a soldier for hire and bodyguard, he has had to learn how to blend in around his employers and not be noticed, so though he may be seen around some of the more known characters in Bon Bon, he would probably be one of those types that you wouldn't easily remember.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess would be known for her strange colorings and alternative lifestyle,maybe her skill at massage.I doubt she has any deep impact on anyone and would be easily forgettable.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about it, and to be honest i'm not sure. I figure it'd be most likely a case of he tends to draw eyes because of his demeanor, but until he's established someplace, he's likely to just not be remembered that well.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Ashton Gray would be a fairly well known face in Bon Bon, seeing as he is a constanly performing violinist and one of the town's few, if not only, resident virgins and celibates.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell is easily recognisable, but only if you Know him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James can stand out a little in a more formally dressed crowd but doesn't draw a lot of attention unless he wishes it but can also be completely invisible if he wishes.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a question.

What is a good way to get noticed?(in a positive way please)

I honestly don't want to be another face in the crowd.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:
I got a question.

Do you mean how your fursona might get noticed, or your presence here at the forum?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Texas_Wildlife wrote:
I got a question.

Do you mean how your fursona might get noticed, or your presence here at the forum?

Ooops, i should have been a little more clear.

I was asking how to make my fursona more noticable.

,But if you have any tips to being a little more well-known on the forums; I'm really interested in hearing them.
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic is half and half. Those who know her know her very well, while others just catch a glimpse of her smiling face as she travels here and there. She's mainly indoors except for the time between travels and visiting the Delight Castle for various occasions. This means, if you're not a neighbor or one she knows well, then she'd just be another cat in the crowd.
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Nelson is well-known not only in Bon Bon but abroad. He is not a Treasury bencher -- yet -- but he's no backbencher. His fondness for a particular Dalmatian and the frequency with which he enjoys her company is also well-known.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Nelson wrote:
Lord Nelson is well-known not only in Bon Bon but abroad. He is not a Treasury bencher -- yet -- but he's no backbencher. His fondness for a particular Dalmatian and the frequency with which he enjoys her company is also well-known.

I'd like to think we're in a similar social circle Lord Nelson. Both seemingly very generous men (though you affection tends to circle around Sarah. ;P) who are well known around the city.

A very friendly and social gentleman in Bon Bon. Oh, people know he visits the ladies in the Delight Castle, but what might be a little less known is his kind of "heart of gold" style of paying for one of the street girls to get a room in the castle, and not even spend the night screwing him, but simply getting a paid "day off" from having to work the streets. (though, to say he's never gotten intimate. . .:whistling:Smile He also is happy to help around the community, and would most likely have more female friends than male friends.

grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta would be well known only to her friends and...consorts Wink Other than that, I'd hazard to guess she's just a face in the crowd.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1