FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
JOKE: Not in use anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: JOKE: Not in use anymore Reply with quote

A wife came home one day and surprised her husband with another woman in bed. Just when the wife was about to run out of the house, the man stopped her and said: "Before you go, I'd like to explain to you what happened. While I was driving, I saw this woman. She looked tired and hungry, so I took her home and gave her some food. She only had a couple worn sandals on her feet, so I gave her a pair of your shoes that you had put in the cellar because you thought they were not in fashion anymore.

She was also cold, so I gave her the sweater you got from me on your birthday, that you said you couldn't use because it wasn't the right colors. Her pants were worn too, so I gave her a pair of your pants that you don't use anymore. And then, when this woman was about to leave, she stopped and asked me: "Is there anything else your wife doesn't use anymore?"
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha, dear, your jokes are actually very articulate, maybe you should be a comedian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1