FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
JOKE: Smart guy in class

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: JOKE: Smart guy in class Reply with quote

Little Johnny is the smartest guy in class, and is always the one who finish the tests first. To not disturb the rest of the class, the teacher one day says to him: "Johnny, you're so smart I think I'll have to ask you an additional question. There's 5 birds on a branch. You have a shotgun with you and shoot one of them. How many birds are left?"

"None", answers Johnny. "What do you mean...none?" the teacher says. "Well", says Johnny, "one will fall on the ground, and the rest will fly away. His teacher nods. "The answer should have been 4, but I like the way you're thinking."

A little while later Johnny raise his hand. "Yes, Johnny?" the teacher says. "Teacher, can I ask you something?" "Sure, go ahead". "Alright. 3 women stands by an ice cream van, and all of them have gotten an ice cream. One of them licks the ice, the other bites it, and the third sucks it. Which one of these are married?"

His teacher blushes and says: "Ehh...I don't really know...could it be the one who sucks it?" "No, teacher", Johnny says, "the one who is married is the one with a ring on her finger. But I like the way you're thinking!"
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is hilarious Laughing

touché Johnny big grin
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, funny and brusque, I like it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1