FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
<Closed>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: <Closed> Reply with quote

"An actor huah? that's not bad. But I can't apologise man, that would break the code of the street cat, Link and I will just have to hate each other.

"What if I'm not the only one who just woke up in a strange place? what if some of my Enemies are here too? hey won't give a fuck about anything."

Josh was a little confused with the way Leaf's question was phrased, but finally got the jist.

"Are you shitting me? Obviously, man we even get into the parts above the sky, with the stars and shit...Wait... Damn, Pretend I didn't tell you that."

"I need to go right now"

Last edited by Maxwell The Tiger on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you're worried about your enemies, all you have to do is get a change in looks."

Leaf pulls out a small bag of florins and gives them to Josh.

"Here... this should be enough. Go and get yourself a new set of clothes. Oh, and possibly a new haircut to throw them off."

"And don't worry about what you said. I'll keep quiet about it. Good luck, sir!"

He walks out of the room and heads to where Link and the others were at.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Tightened his grip on the bag of Moolah that was handed to him. Unfortunately Josh couldn't break his hood's rules, even when he was out.

1 Don't Snitch
2 Don't Forgive
3 Don't Apologise
4 Don't Thank
5 Always Choose A Side

"Distract them" he said

As much as he wanted to break 4, he couldn't. The change in appearances wouldn't work as they would easily remember his scent, all he could do right now was find this Mountain man. and he decided to take the window to avoid confrontation, hoping they wouldn't go looking for him.

As he walked he decided to get some clothes anyway to blend in more.

- And So Josh Hoffman now stood in the middle of the street, gazing around at what could be his new home if he cannot leave... But then, why leave? Like he has anywhere to go... Finding his backpack with all sorts of goodies in it also might cause him some problems
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4