FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Change of Pace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: A Change of Pace Reply with quote

As of late, I've been prone to emo "mopey-ness" and it's become a bit tiresome, so I need a change of pace. I'm working on an alternate fursona to reflect a more "impressive" bearing. Here's a little teaser to what I've got on the burner. Tell me what you think...

----------------------

"I won't back down, no I won't back down...
You can stand me up at the gates of hell,
but I won't back down. Gonna stand my ground..."

The prison washrooms were more akin to a dungeon of some historical ruin from the dark ages than a repository for the corrupt and incarcerated. A place where more crimes were commited than one would believe, living in the pastoral surroundings of the outside.

A cadre of guards had cornered a lone prisoner in this dank pit, clubs gripped in white-knuckled hands were poised to strike. The one fellow could do little more than cower in the corner, a lifetime of potential disability and lame limbs hovered before him like a ghost.

"I didna mean it, Boss!" The stripe-wearer begged. "Please, I'll do anything!!"

"It's too late fer that, Leonard, it's reckonin' day." The lead guard sneered.

Their vicious advance was cut short, as a tall figure stepped from the shadows and placed himself between the thugs and the fear-filled.

"Stand aside, flat-ear..." The lumbering, scarred beast called Tom grunted. "This don't concern you."

The figure barely acknowled them. Shadows obscured his countenance as a puff of smoke from a cigarette rose like morning mist from his mouth.

"Caius..." The prisoner stammered. "Why?"

The guards nodded at one another in silent agreement, stepped forward and gave the stranger what he asked for.

Caius was viciously beaten.

Does it seem strange, in this cruel setting, that a man would allow to happen an event that in the real world anyone else would prevent? Innocence is a commodity that an imprisioned man can often not afford. To relinquish it is the same as giving up hope, to abandon the idea that personal concepts have no weight in the world.

Standing for something better than yourself is expensive. Sometimes it costs blood.

On that day, Caius paid. He paid like a man should. He didn't cry out, or beg or blame. He took his beating like any friend should.

A man has to stand for something, even if it seems a waste.

"Well I know what's right,
I got just one life. In a world that keeps on pushing me around,
but I stand my ground and I won't back down..."

And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Very cheerful) He seems like a man of principles, Good for him! Is this an RP?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, just trying to gauge what people think. I like darker character origins.

Thanks, by the way.
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sounds real interesting, you should get him involved in an RP, Or make one based around him. I'd like to see it
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have been thinking about changing my fursona. Not so much the character rather his profession. Being an aviator is a little early for Bon Bon so as I may be renewing my subscription in the new year I though I would change career to blend in better. Also I thought I would bring Biebhinn in to Bon Bon too as she seemed popular in the rpg.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should make a fine addition to the townsfolk of BonBon Chaos. I too am partial to a darker pre-story (past).

Tearlach wrote:
I too have been thinking about changing my fursona. Not so much the character rather his profession. Being an aviator is a little early for Bon Bon so as I may be renewing my subscription in the new year I though I would change career to blend in better. Also I thought I would bring Biebhinn in to Bon Bon too as she seemed popular in the rpg.

Glad to hear that you'll be coming back. I leave to go "Down Range" (A.K.A. Afghanistan) next Monday and hopefully it won't be too long after that I may be able to get back online (if the satellite I'm paying for works) and rejoin you all.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teaser #2

-----------------------------------------------------

"I wear the black for the poor and beaten down
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town.
I wear it for the prisoner who has long since paid for his crime
Whose there cuz he's a victim of the times."

A soft wind blew from the north, bending the blades of grass like a sea of emerald all around. A silver spade stuck straight up from the freshly dug earth, reflecting the dying rays of the setting sun. A figure stood nearby, in silent recognition of the new grave that now occupied the ancient burial ground.

The figure was shroud in a black rifleman's coat, topped with a slouch hat. A tattered, grey scarf covered his mouth and nose. It's tail whipped in the wind, like the banner of some forlorn castle slowly crumbling along the shores of Old England.

A single, modest headstone rested at the head of the pauper's grave. Upon it's face was carved a simple engraving.

Here lies Brother Daniel Abaddon
May God Forgive a Good Man

'So it came to pass, I've come to Italy...' Caius' thoughts roared through his mind. 'I gave you now my word, to care for this cemetary. To never draw blood. To say I'm sorry to Father, may the Lord love and keep him.'

From the thicket beyond, a pale horse gently stepped. It's countenance spoke of calm and deliberate temperment. Dust-of-Ages, the beast whom carries a beast, brushed it's head against the Caretaker's arm.

"For why you remain, I cannot say..." The Grave Digger spoke to the equine. "For your loyalty, I thank you."

Many a road to travel, this scoundrel, nomad, lover, fool and heretic. To never crumble, to remain as steadlong as the prow of a mighty ship, beating headlong into a mighty gale. Second chances are a hard thing to come by, these strange days.

So the Caretaker came to Bon Bon, his jangling spurs of silver heralding his approach. Perhaps, in the end, forgiveness is where you find it.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preacher man says it's the start of real hard times,
and the well of kindness she's runnin' dry.
Outlaws are as thick as bottle flies,
and you'll only get shot if you go out at night."

I learned to ride hard and take a punch,
cuz a Texas boy can survive...."

Chaosengine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're probably wondering why I went through the trouble of crafting this "new face". Character Integrity. Vanessa's comic has a level of integrity that other adult e-zines DO NOT HAVE, therefore Ernest was created with a touch of that same integrity in mind.

The problem, however, was that the forum was ripe with incidents that went outside of Ernest's conceptual behavior. I have that ugly little psychological thing where I turn myself into an excluded outsider for no reason. Being unable to participate in adult RPing by trying to keep Ernest himself was rather... trying. Caius solves that problem for me.

Make no mistake, I realize that MOST of the writers here are men. I'm not under the delusion that I'm "scoring with some chick" when I go about my intention. Learning the art of erotic writing requires maturity and I'm quite confident in my Hetero lifestyle. Momma didn't raise no fool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1