FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Arianoelle, my fursona
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Arianoelle, my fursona Reply with quote

First of all I'd like to say hello. I'm a bit new here, but I do hope I do this right for my girl. Ihad found the site a few months ago and this is the first I've been on the forums. I hope you enjoy looking at my fursona^^ So without further adiue, may I present Arianoelle Yenearsira:

Name: Arianoelle Yenearsira(winter solstice in elven)

Nicknames: Aria, Noelle, Snowflake, Snowwy

Species: half snow leopard, half >maltese tiger<(a tiger with dark blue fur, clickie the words in the ><'s)

Birthday: December 24th

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Eyes: Ice blue

Hair: Long ice blue hair, often braided, loose, or in a simple bun. When worn down, it ends mid back

Clothing: A simple >dress< that looks as though it's two pieces, but it is one piece. Navy blue in color with black lace, it hugs her form to show off her curves, it ends just above her ankles so it doesn't dragon on the ground. Around her neck is a black velvet choker with a silver snowflake hanging from it. Upon her feet she wears a simple pair of black ladies lace up boots with a two inch tall, one inch thick heel(she's not one for the slender heels, afraid she'd break an ankle).

physical description: With a mix of snow leopard and maltese tiger, she is she a sight to behold. Holding the beauty and grace of her snow leopard mother, Maria, but holding the powerful strength of her maltese tiger father, Jean-Luc, she is a beauty that holds hidden strength. Her fur is what makes her unique. Holding the dark, midnight blue tones of her father, her snow leopard spots easily stand out as they seem to be a starlight blue, yet her tiger stripes blend in with her dark blue fur, nearly invisible. Her eyes, being of icy hue, have made many shiver as they seem to almost stare right through you. Her body holds the toneness of a ballet dancer, lilth and strong, curved in all the right places.

Ref Picture(s): >Ref 1<, >Ref 2< all credit to the artists of course.

personality: A pleasant young lady to get to know, but say something to offend her and you'll get the silent treatment untill you make it up to her and she forgives you and sometimes, that can take a while. She loves music, singing and playing, so she's often found with a song on her lips. She can sometimes be a little shy at first, but opens up. She dreams of finding the love of her life, be it another tiger, snow leopard, or perhaps even a unicorn.

sexuality: Straight, she prefers to keep it simple and have it be female/male pairing and with one male at a time. Although her purity intact, her dreams have sometimes been quite vivid in the dealings of pleasure in bed.

weapons: Her claws.

Nationality: French

history: It was a snowy Christmas Eve when she was born to Maria and Jean-Luc, both having waited so long for their first child. They of course had names picked for both genders and when the doctor asked what the little girl was to be named, Maria said Aria and Jean-Luc said Noelle. The doctor blinked and looked at the two, but it was Maria that smiled and looking at her little girl said the name Arianoelle, combining the two. Jean-Luc thought it a lovely name and the doctor wrote it on the birth certificate and handed it to them, then wrote it on another copy to keep in his office. It was the best present that they could ever have.

As the girl grew, it was seen she had her mother's beauty and grace and her father's strength. Her parents worked in the opera house, her father a stage hand who often helped to repair broken instruments, her mother one of the costume makers, so she grew up around music, learned to enjoy it. She was allowed of course to take dance lessons, which she learned quickly with the others. She learned to sing while in school, to which many delighted to hear the clear sound of her sweet soprano. She had many little hobbies, sewing, dancing, singing, helping her father repair instruments.

As she grew, she took to doing odd jobs around the opera house, be it helping to make costumes or make/repair instruments, she did each job put before her in a timely fashion, but made sure to do it right the first time. When not working on something, she was rehearsing with the other dancers and often she was in one of the operas or she was learning to play the violin. She loved the stage, the music and beauty of it all that she wasn't sure what she wanted. Her father said to be a musician, her mother a seamstress. She didn't know, she always said she'd think about it.

Aria though had a secret. She wanted more than anything to find the right one for her, someone that would hold her tight and keep her warm, though also someone that would pleasure her, making her moan in pure bliss and wouldn't stop till they were both exhausted. There were times when she would sneak off to where the men dressed for performances, watching them from a small cubby hole she had found. Her dreams were filled with lust, having a large male taking her, be it tiger, snow leopard or equine(mainly unicorn). She never told her parents of these dreams, they would think her crazy.

When she was seventeen, one of her friends had returned from visiting Bon Bon and told her all about it. Aria thought it would be an interesting place and knew she had to see it for herself. Of course Aria's friend told her the other side of the place, which spurred the want to go even more. Perhaps there she would find a life of her own and perhaps even love. She thought it over and made the choice that after she turned eighteen, she would take the journey there.

Six months had passed after her eighteenth birthday and she got directions from her friend to find Bon Bon and after packing what clothing she wanted to take, her violin, her dance shoes, and a few other things, she told her parents she was leaving. Of course her mother fell to tears and her father questioned, but after she explained that she had to spread her wings and start a life for herself, they understood. Her parents gave her money for the trip and wished her the best. She promised to write once she had settled and she was off on her journey to Bon Bon.

Last edited by Arianoelle_Yenearsira on Tue May 14, 2013 8:58 am; edited 7 times in total
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wassup and welcome cool fursona
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you^^
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm newish so I can't give you a proper welcome, but hey there! Nice to make your acquaintance.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to are ever growing furry family.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, it's nice to meet you all as well^^
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Ms. Arianoelle. What a unique, pretty, name. ^w^

Welcome to our lovable forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and have fun with us. ^w^

I love your fursona description. your fursona sounds beautiful. Smile
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wecome to Bonbon. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You sure you don't want to come over to the dark side? We have cookies!(and cheesecake bites,and chocolates,etc) lol!"
Pleased to meet you,like the detailed intro,rather pretty.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Bon Bon.

I'm a little curious of your fursona. Does she have stripes as well as spots?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, welcome to PBB, its a pleasure to meet you, hope you have fun here. Everybody does.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings and salutations! Very Happy
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many welcomes and greetings.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, newcomer! Welcome to Bon Bon! I happen to like the occupation(s) you chose for your character.
Chessy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to BonBon honey! *snuggles* Glad you joined us!
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ze BonBon.

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, M'lady. *polite bow*
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice avatar.

May I have the honor to guide you throu bonbon, miss Yenearsira?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my...so many warm welcomes^^ Thank you all. Oh I added a picture of her I did on the gaia avatar thing. I got it as close as possible for her. Hmmm...some questions. Lets see to answering these.

Lidia: Thank you very much. I love the names and couldn't decide which, so I just combined the two. Plus it fits her for she was created on the 24th of December two years ago while I was a bit bored.

Symphony: She has the typical markings of a Snow Leopard, the stripes are hardly noticable.

Leaf: Thank you^^ She enjoys what she does^^

Chessy: CHESSY!!!*snugglepurrs*

Henkcobra: *blush* Merci monsieur^^ I would be honored for a guide^^
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me and everyone will agree that Henk is a shameless flirt, lol. But we all love him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* There is nothing wrong with that.

hmmm...for some reason I don't see an option so that I can add a signature for myself.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please excuse my overdue greeting,

Welcome to Bon Bon Miss Arianoelle, It is a pleasure to meet you.

*kiss Arianoelle's hand*

I go by the name "Dallas"( feel free to call me Tex , everyone else does)

Its an honor to have you join our community, please make yourself feel at home. You probably don't associate with bartenders like me , but I hope to learn a little more about you in the years to come.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Dallas. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. *blushes softly and smiles sweetly* Bartender? Oh I see nothing wrong with such. I'm open to talking with anyone.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bows before Arianoelle , inpart to hide the fact that his face has turned bright red* ( really shy when meeting new beautiful women )

Your too kind

I must say, your fursona is truly unique

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice , and beautiful.
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i were you id keep my eye on tex when he serves you drinks he could probly mix a blackout i know im a pschiatrist and hes not all up there in the brain area
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That or we have another Henk here -shudders- That would be bad if there were two of him. One is good, but two is a crowd.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Dallas. Aria is one of my favorite characters that I've come up with.

Oh my my...so many men to watch out for*giggles*
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_Wildlife wrote:

Quote:
Your too kind

((...GAH! It's "You're"... not "your". "You're" is the contraction for "you are"... "your" is the possessive pronoun... sorry... i get bothered by stuff like that... kinda the same way I get upset when people call a kilt a skirt. yeah, I know... lame.))

Y'all another musician? Well, before we know it, Bon Bon is going to have it's very own string quartet.

Anyhow's, welcome. You won't have to look out for all the men... just a couple. Mostly, Labrn and Henk. Well... I suppose Ultima_Wolf too. John hasn't been around in a while. And, apparently, everyone else in town is overly shy towards anyone who has breasts. Or feels they need to have some grand courtship that spans over a dozen years or something. While nice... it does tend to be a bit dry.

You'll probably have to more watch out for Mystic and Jessie. Those two are incorrigible.

Anyhow, iffn you ever need some smokes, tea, or coffee, just let me know. I don't roast the beans, or dry out the tea leaves, but I do import the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15