FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Hi Alley..........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Hi Alley.......... Reply with quote

Great forum ! A great way to communicate with your fans Smile

I have one thing that I've been dying to say, if you don't mind Embarassed - Please don't ever shave your bush !! It's my absolute favourite part of your body. Please don't go "cleanskin" like so many Playmates these days, it's so tacky Rolling Eyes

Look forward to every set, and I loved Bloom !! Very Happy
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Great BUSH! Reply with quote

Thank you for the compliment on my bush Very Happy I will NEVER shave completely or anymore than what I already do. I think if you are a woman....you should have a little bush below...or else you will look like a little girl and that's not sexy or hot. I shave just enough for it to not get in the way of anything that is arousing her. Laughing I'm not one to "follow" trends anyway.

I'm so glad you like my forum! I like it too!! Very Happy

Bloom was a great set....more great ones soon to come...too!

ENJOY BABY Wink

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Great BUSH! Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I think if you are a woman....you should have a little bush below...or else you will look like a little girl and that's not sexy or hot.

Every time I looked at a completely shaved woman, I feel like I'm staring at an 8 year old girl, and that's.......creepy Shocked You have to leave something for a man to run his fingers through anyway ! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1