FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Isn't it about time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Isn't it about time? Reply with quote

For all of my life, I remember wanting to be alone most if not all of the time. I always knew I wanted to get married, and it's no surprise that I married someone I feel very comfortable with.

I've come to feel as comfortable here to the point where I really want to be a part of things, but it can be rather difficult to keep up, now that I'm more often busy. So, I suppose I want to let people get to know me better. Rather than blather on, though, I'd rather see what people want to know.

So, go ahead and ask me just about anything. I might not have an answer for some questions or I might prefer not to answer certain personal questions. Still, I'm pretty open and willing to answer, all you need to do is ask Wink
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything Samuel?

1 How did you met you love?

2 What do you like to do with her?

3 What is your biggest turn on?

4 What are you fanties about sex?

5 If it was possible would you get the body of you avatar and why?

6 Your love, what kind of fursona does she see her self?

7 How many children do you want to raise?

8 What is you opiniun about gay, bi, lesbien, trans, people?

9 What is the most sexiest moment of you life?

10 What is the most honorable thing that you did in your life at the moment?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know you a lot more already. Its hard opening up to people. So *reaches out to shake shadow's hand* I won't ask anything at this time. But if you need to talk to someone then I'll be hear to listen.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. 3D Chat environment program, IMVU. We didn't start off thinking about a relationship, but after a couple months, we knew we had to take a chance. It's been 1 1/2 years since we said our "I do"s and we're still happy.

2. We enjoy playing RuneScape and love going to St. Augustine and getting A. Strange Stout from A1A Ale Works. As far as sexually, traditional sex and the occasional tit fuck or blowjob.

3. Hmmm... I suppose my biggest turn on is hearing her moan,knowing I am the source of her pleasure.

4. Anal is a big point of interest for my sexual fantasies for some reason.

5. If you mean the physique, there would be no reason as I am built about the same as Samuel, unless you mean the actual anthro form, in which case I would, as I'd like to have the intimidating appearance and agility it would offer.

6. A white tigress with rainbow stripes

7. Still not sure, we aren't even ready to try for a first yet and we'll play it from there. At least 1 and I'd say most 3.

8. Doesn't bother/phase me much. I only spurn advances because I wish to remain faithful to my wife in as much of a way as possible.

9. Can't really think of any moments that stick out, really.

10. Sheltering and nursing for a few lost/abandoned animals for a few days.
relentless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what inspired your fursona for you i know he has a very violent past but i wonder what in your life inspired you to create him as your fursona (a metaphorical representation of yourself)
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had answered that before in another thread, but in this case I don't mind repeating myself. Samuel is who I am as much as he is who I am not. In fiction, we can do what we ourselves would not be able to in the real world. Even though I enlisted, I have always had qualms(problems) with the idea of taking someone's life. So, I decided to make Samuel an assassin. Still, despite my better reasonings, I still stick with my morals, so decided to force him into it and make him feel bad about it. He is agile and graceful, while I can be clumsy and awkward. He has wealth where I am poor, etc.
relentless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair dinkum as for myself James is based off of myself personality wise as he is a smart ass and a big drinker and partier as well as having my ideas about relationships and things like that whilst the violence and things were inspired much by my fathers exploits in the military as well as his military freinds of whom i have heard some disturbing and hilarious stories particularly mad rob who met my father about five minutes after blowing up some blokes incinerator because it filled his room with smoke in the morning, he later found out that mad rob was former south african sas and kept a photo album full of pictures which he called his collection of sleeping c*****s (yeah crazy as can be but certainly good for a laugh)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1