FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
An odd sort of dream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: An odd sort of dream Reply with quote

((So... time for another Caroline's-real-world-avatar stories...

...so a few months ago I finished moving into my new apartment, and got all of my stuff out of storage. As I'm moving in, I keep thinking "this stays... this goes... this stays... this goes." Now, one of the things I have a lot of are stuff animals. I just do. I enjoy them. And... I name all of them. Yes, all of them. So, while I'm unpacking some of my stuffed animals, I come across, The Eternal.

Now... I've had The Eternal for pretty much my entire life... hence the name. Originally she was "dinosaur", and then she became "dragon", and then "dragon queen", and finally, The Eternal." The Eternal and I had been through a lot. She was such an important friend to me that... the rest of my stuffed animals kinda evolved around her. I had Paco, a jalapeno with sun glasses, the foreign ambassador. Esmerelda, a witch so infused with earth-magic her skin was green. Octa, handmaiden to The Eternal. Ccooffee and Dog, the queens champion and captain of the guard. Pretty much all of my stuffed animals, in some way, were part of the royal court. Every now-and-again, I'd even had little sleeping dreams about these guys interacting with each other. I think some of the most vivid dreams I remember were with Ccooffee and The Eternal... mostly because Ccooffee was the only stuffed animal I had who didn't bend knee to The Eternal. In fact... it almost seemed like he barely acknowledged She was his boss sort of thing. So... yeah... I know... lame.

So... getting back to me unpacking. I unpack The Eternal, and... she didn't do well in storage. At all. And I don't want to put her back into the box of stuff animals... so... I decide it's time for me to throw her away. And, I did.

Now... a few weeks ago I had the oddest of dreams. It was just so... real I actually wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it. I'm drifting down this rain-soaked, tree-lined road... and all I see are all of my stuffed animals. And I mean ALL of them. They're all dressed in equisite fineries, all colored black-and-white. And all of them are holding flowers of some sort. I'm not sure what's going on, till I hear the horseshoes clopping down the road. It's a funeral procession. And I know darn well who's in that hearse. As the hearse slowly travels by, each of them put their flowers on it, and then kneels.

The only one who doesn't, is Ccooffee. Instead of the black garb everyone else has, he's there in his dress-whites, ribbons and medals shining... eppletts fluttering in the breeze, plumage catching the moonlight. He stands at absolute-perfect attention and says nothing as the hearse travels past him. No flowers... no kneeling... nothing. He just stands there... letting the cold rain pour down him... like he refuses to believe it, and by sheer force of will, he'll bring The Eternal back. I could see his tears streaming down his face.

It... the dream was just so intense I woke up crying. And I can't stop thinking about it. So... not really sure why I posted this, but... I had to post it somewhere. I know it's stupid, considering some of the other serious troubles some of us have been having, and I'm sorry about putting this up. I feel kinda selfish even bothering you all with it... i know the story is lame, and it was just a stupid toy. I just had to say something about it.))
relentless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think your dream is stupid at all, dreams are our brains way or sorting and storing information it is our subconscious expressing out deepest emotions, some of which so deep we dont know we have them i would say that this stuffed animal meant a great deal to you
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds relatively normal in the sense that it actually made some kind of sense. now if you want odd... years ago, i had a dream that i was running through a supermarket, in front of the check out isles was a wall of plate glass and outside could been seen a vast open green landscape, flat and grassy. outside, it was raining... inside, i was running around looking for a place to put a goldfish, mind you there were puddles everywhere around me with goldfish already in them.

now that is an odd dream.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a wonderful story, Caroline.. dreams like that always interest me, even if they aren't always happy, just because of the details that come out in them.

It moved you, it gave you something to think about, and I enjoyed reading about it. Beautiful imagery, if rather sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1