FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Pressure gauge maxed, prepare to blow!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Pressure gauge maxed, prepare to blow! Reply with quote

I just can't take it anymore. My wife is in tears almost every night because of my fucking stepdad-in-law who can't communicate like a normal person. Still, we don't have anywhere else we can go because we are still in massive debt from leaving Chicago. Our school work doesn't help the stress matters much, and when my wife gets stressed, I get stressed. This is more because I want to be able to take it all away and make it all better, but I can't. No sign of my refund from the student loan that I can't spend because it might cover the cost to repair her car. I'll be lucky if I can get my computer from it. Now, I mentioned my stepdad-in-law, the "perfect" person because he chooses to place his blames on everyone else. Well he gets more stressed out when he has to pay to maintain the old house we're stuck in. Since he can't be flawed in any way, he has to channel this stress in everyone else's flaws. Every time things look up, another problem happens with the house which means we have to have Hitler on our case about ANYTHING we do wrong. The worst part of it all, I can't do a damn thing about any of it except vent here. Sorry if I seem whiney, but I think venting steam is a better alternative to suicide, which I'm sad to admit has started crossing my mind.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how that feels to have a perfectionist/fascist around all the time. -pats you on the shoulder- I really hope things turn around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*big hug*
Suicide bad.
Homicide worse.
DON'T kill step father asshole dude.

Mmkay?

Good.

Or else we can't talk to you when you get caught.

And I really hope that you'll get through this, I really truly do.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the fact you can stand through somebody like that proves your strong willed.

Dealt with people like that... and I.. dont last long with em. >_>

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, a life of disappointments leads one with simple hopes that one can only fathom as to how it never happens. I just want, for once, something to work out in my life without some kind of twist in the end. My wife and I were happy in Chicago, except for the parts with the military and their anal-retentive restriction of off-base housing for me. It was there that my wife and I were able to go to a memorable Strawberry Festival the first weekend I had overnight liberty privileges. It was perhaps the little thrill of holding a baby tiger that would lead me to choose the species for Samuel. Inevitably, the economy caught up with us and we were forced to move or go homeless. Perhaps I already have that one thing in my loving wife, but the situations we get thrown into seem almost cruel.

P.S. Wife isn't happy with how the photo turned out for her. Her face is tilted upward a little and almost makes her face look a bit chubby.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Shadow... well, being as that I tend to give kinda rough compassion, here goes...

...quit whining. You can always do what I do when my mom starts getting on my case about why am I still single, and why don't I have a PhD yet, etc., etc., etc.,... which is just kinda phase it out, and occationally mutter something like "yessum", and "i know", till the event passes... criminy, I'm 33 years old, and my mother still treats me like I just hit puberty... though I guess at least she now admits I hit puberty... so... that's kinda a plus I guess.

...i mean... really. You have a roof, and people who care about you. Yes, step-parents blow. Yes, being at home sucks. Yes, being unemployed or underemployed is a huge hit to the old ego. Well, you know what... you, and about eighty other million people are all griping about the same blasted thing.

So... quit whinning. Do you know what "winning" is? It's one letter away from "whinning"... yeah... I know that was really lame. That's what our gymnastic coach used to tell us, and it just stuck with me for some reason.

So... sorry I'm not very good with giving the "don't-worry-it'll-get-better" sort of stuff... I never really have been, but I do mean well. I mean, really, I think the road to hell has been totally paved by me meaning well.))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked That was acually pretty good not lame. Also look at it like this you got a roof over your head and you are with a person you love.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good picutre, nice looking couple. Things may be tough now, but don't forget to look at what's good in your life. (I know, you're probably ready to kill the people telling you that, but it's all I could think of. Please don't kill me. A short term crippling is negotiable, though.)
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although my fursona killed people for a living, I'm actually a docile person. There is a pretty good glimmer of hope. One of the first auto-mechanic shops my wife called suggested calling our insurance company, as the engine damage was caused from the cold air intake sucking up water. So we may only have to pay the deductible to get the car repaired. That would leave more than enough money for me to get my computer. So fingers crossed.
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

So... quit whinning. Do you know what "winning" is? It's one letter away from "whinning"... yeah...

that right there madam, is an epic qoute.

anyways shadow, you have a roof over your head, and a woman who loves you. tonight theres someone out there without those things, and that should make you feel better.

im not gonna tell you that things will get better, for all i know they might not. i think johnny put it best when he siad "hope for the best, pray for the worst". just handle things to the best of your abilities, thats all anyone can ask of you.

oh, and if your step-dad in-law wants to be a tool, then fuckin' let 'em be a tool. thats his problem, not yours.

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1