FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
my fursona

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relentless

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: my fursona Reply with quote

Name: James McDonald

Species: Golden Jackal

Height: 5 ft 10 in

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Long blond hair. No facial hair.

Clothing:on casual occasion he wears collard long sleeve white shirt which he wears unbuttoned with the cuffs undone with black pants and shoes. on more formal occasions he wears a black gold trimmed suit with a white undershirt

physical description:. very muscular physique. Appears relatively young for his age. Golden yellow fur (standard golden jackal markings), tattoo of a snake eating its own tail on the right side of his chest (the symbol of the morag tong.

personality: fun loving and humorous he prefers to joke around rather than engage in serious conversation but when the situation calls for him to be serious he becomes intensely focused. Though he Always carefully plans his actions and decisions he's always ready to do things just for the fun of it.

sexuality: James is heterosexual. though he is young he has received training in seduction as it is a key method of infiltration.

Occupation: mercenary: although he accepts jobs involving fighting or battle his particular skills have made him particularly sought after for assassinations.

weapons: James keeps three weapons which he wields with deadly skill
Eternity: once carried by his mother, eternity is a white single barrelled revolver with a curved blade which extends from the handle to about the length of a standard sword.
Abyss: once carried by his father, abyss is a black double barrel revolver with an over under barrel design which allows the gun to fire two shots simultaneously modified chamber carries eight bullet allowing it to fire a total of 4 double shots or 8 single shots.

history: James McDonald was born in 1876 to Trevor and Lisa McDonald. His early life was spent traveling with his parents, he was kept a secret from their employers for fear of discovery by their enemies. During his childhood he received special training from his parents in preparation for the day when he could join them as an active member of their organization the Morag Tong. When he was 8 years old James was discovered by a spy which had infiltrated the Morag Tong he was kidnapped and held while his parents were forced to fight to try and retrieve him. During the final assault against his captors he escaped, killing many of his captors and finally helping his parents kill the one who took him hostage. With this act he was officially initiated into the Morag Tong receiving the place of the spy he killed and his katana as a reward. He spent the rest of his childhood training under the masters of the guild in combat. At the age of 13 he was assigned the rank of assassin and given his first high priority mission. James quickly rose to a very high status within the organization and eventually gained high enough rank that he was allowed to roam wherever he chose as a free lance operative.

Last edited by relentless on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd that almost every male fursona has or has had a violent occupation.
As far as King Cheetah, I'm actually rather fond of their unique appearance.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(my fursona occupation isnt violent. >_>)

So what is this king cheetah mutation by the way?

edit: nevermind read the whole thing. interesting

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool fursona relentless. Can't wait to hear the history of you avatar
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:

oh like your one to talk Rolling Eyes Laughing

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
relentless

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:

short answer: probably its a guy thing

long answer: ive played a lot of video games i would say my particular inspiration for my fursona is the devil may cry series
relentless

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xivk wrote:
(my fursona occupation isnt violent. >_>)

So what is this king cheetah mutation by the way?

edit: nevermind read the whole thing. interesting

is a genetic mutation that sometimes occurs in cheetahs caused by a recessive gene carried in some blood lines. there have also been reported cases of both albinism (albino cheetah) and melanism (full black cheetah is the opposite of an albino)
relentless

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a thought that occurred to me i was thinking of doing a bit of art at least for the weapons my avatar carries as i know they require a bit of a stretch of the imagination. but sadly i have no idea how to do art on a comp but i have a tablet laptop and was wondering if any of the artists out there could give me a bit of advice like programs which would be useful for this and any advice as to how to get started (i have never been very good at drawing avatars but I've always had a thing for weapon design)

as i say anyadvice you guys feel might be useful is welcome.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is gonna come out more as constructive criticism or at least I hope it does.

1)You need to revise your weapons.Having long blades jetting out make them impossible to holster when talking about revolvers.When talking about rifles,they don't have handles but stocks so the shoulder can absorb the recoil without any problems.By using a sword handle,not only do you jeopardize the integrity of the weapon as the sword handle wouldn't be able to hold the recoil very well.

2)Learning sword or any weapon making processes is time consuming.Japanese sword smiths require 5-10year apprenticeship before learning to make swords and even then it'll be another 5-10 years following that before you would be considered good enough to be called a sword maker.

3)Japanese sword makers often committed seppuku taking their secrets with them before letting any outsider or enemy to learn.

4)Asian martial arts were banned in this time period.Anyone caught teaching/practicing faced execution,ridicule,torture,or being disabled by having body parts or joints cut off.Since the banishment was due in large part to Westerners forcing their way in or in control of countries,many martial arts masters viewed them as enemies(See Boxer Rebellion).

– Bruce Lee
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all very good points however
the weapons design is unusual i know but i would say as far as holstering the revolver goes i would say this is solved by a modified holster and the rifle is more of a sword with gun attachment his fighting style and physical prowess allow him to overcome the problem of the recoil. though i think you right i have been noticing that it is a somewhat problematic system and i am in the middle of rethinking the rifles design. thanks for the idea

having been born into the world of weapons and violence he has had much time to learn of weapon making styles and metallurgy also he is able to call on the resources of the morag tong who have many connections and allies throughout the world which allowed him to learn what he needed

as mentioned in his history he is the commander of his own sector of the morag tong within which there are a variety of individuals including master weapons smiths (i know its a little bit of a cop out but hey)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1